New Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch And Vision Set Coming In October?!?

JayC

t0ytime alerts us to a discovery made by Wingorlose of a new Marvel Legends 2-pack showing up in the Canadian retailer EBGames website. The set lists a new Vision and Scarlet Witch set with a SKU 756689 and a release date of October 2, 2020.

It's not clear if this will be comic based or MCU based. The new WandaVision series will be premiering on Disney+ this year, so we could see it as a possible tie-in for that.

It is a little strange this wasn't revealed the other day by Hasbro during their PulseCon event, but they may have held this back for their next first Monday of the month reveal which will also be October 2.

MCU or comic based, it's most likely going to be some kind of repaint of previous versions of these characters that we have gotten.

Even though it's showing up in the EBGames system, most like this will be a Fan-Channel exclusive which means it will be available at most online etailers.

Scarlet-Witch-And-Vision.jpg

29 minutes ago, leokearon said:

As a huge fan of the couple, I would love it to be something completely new. But it will probably be the Family Matters Wanda done right and a rerelease of the Vintage Vision

What do you mean done right?

1 hour ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

I hope they're classic versions.

Perhaps. I share your hope. Classic Vision would have the cord around the collar, the tear drop shaped solar gem (not Infinity Stone), dark eye sockets (maybe with gleaming yellow ) , ear ups and molded (NOT painted on) large belt and pointed boots. They've come close in the past but also jacked it up. If they keep the exact color scheme they used with the vintage figure and just add those corrections they'd have it. But also I too wonder why this wasn't mentioned during the con.

I hate to say this but I feel almost certain this is going to be simply the Infinity War 2pack of MCU Vision and Wanda being re-released at EB Games, thus the reason it has yet to be revealed and is not coming out seemingly any where else, no american sites have it listed, The reason I say this is because of those reasons plus the fact that EB Games has been getting a ton of these re-released sets this year (which just appear in their computers, no announcement nothing) so far we have seen Alpha Flight 6 pack, MCU Cap & Peggy, MCU Collector & Grandmaster, all of these were previously exclusives else where in Canada (it seems they are just dumping older product into other stores that maybe they had to much of), but also we just recently saw TRU get a re-release of Infinity War Falcon & Bucky. I as a Canadian right now am telling you don't get those hopes up.

but hey maybe it is new,,, I just doubt it

14 minutes ago, Satam said:

I get the distinct feeling that either Lord_Scareglow or Mako is right, and this "new" set won't actually be new at all.

Like I said in my post above, I would literally be floored if it was new, no formal announcements anywhere other then a EB computer listing at Canadian retail, and that this has happened already this year in the exact same way with the packs I stated in my above post, no images or listing on the EB website which also occurred with those sets I mentioned, and these sets just come out in limited stock it's literally a "hey we found a bunch of these unsold" plus every one of the sets has been a previous exclusive else where I guess the exclusive contract ran it's course

I'd buy some one this pack if I turn out to be wrong, I feel that confident (if I could even get this without a pre-order, none of the other packs hit a shelf, except Alpha Flight, they just get a few orders hand em out and bingo bango done)

I already passed the last 3 times the EB guys asked me if I wanted to pre-order it, but if it is new, it will certainly be widely available not just at EB Canada and for a hot second.

I hope it nothing new, in the past few days I have spent soooo much money. I need a break 

if it’s a straight re-release of the TRU MCU 2 pack the, easy pass, I’ve gotten two when they first came out.

if  by some chance it’s something new I’d love Wanda from the Family Matters set in classic colors with a tweaked Vision to include the cosmetic fixes mentioned above

The Vintage Style Vision was definitive enough for my tastes, as is the recent Family Matters Scarlet Witch (she'll always be the daughter of Magneto imo; the devil with Marvel's constant retconning nonsense!) It makes more sense that it would be based on their MCU incarnations, but, that being said I wouldn't say now to even more spiffed up classic versions of classic characters

In a way, there's a part of me that kinda hopes the 2-pack is just a rerelease of the TRU one. I collect by movie, and that means I have/need a few doubles here and there. I'd be down for a repack so I can throw Wanda in with the Endgame display and Vision in with the Age of Ultron one, since both of those are pricey on the aftermarket. But I'm also hoping for something from the show, cause who doesn't like new stuff? I probably wouldn't get a classic comic repack. I'm happy with the versions we already got, and I actually have both versions of comic Wanda already. Either way, I'm very curious what it'll end up being.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:31 PM, leokearon said:

The colours were all wrong being some Metallic Crimson and Pink which she never wore.

I see. I'd prefer exposed skin than that pink color.