What we know:

1. Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
  2. Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) + Spider-Ham
  3. _____
  4. _____
  5. _____
  6. Hand ninja
  • Build-a-Figure. Stiltman

I wasn't able to watch the presentation so I don't know if they gave away any other details, so feel free to correct me or chime in if I missed something.

Does anybody think we'll get at least one more movie-related figure in this wave? Maybe Peter B. Parker or Spider-Man Noir, or a villain like the Prowler? 

Anybody find it interesting or weird that the two known villains in this wave so far are historically Daredevil villains? Think we'll get another with Leap-Frog or Frogman, since we got a White Rabbit last year?

56 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Well, does rekt (if that is his real name) know when this line is supposed to drop?

I'm sure it could be likely showing up December 2020 , it said 2020 release on the panel, but seems more like a early 2021 release

2 hours ago, Dabboi said:

I know it was already leaked; but I sort of feel like they'll be a Daredevil in the wave as well.

Is Stilt-Man an actual BAF; or packaged individually as a standard release? But like the legs are the actual BAF part

Stiltman is the BAF, that's why the leg extentions are coming with the Hand Ninja

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Oh no she did in her universe but no fan called her that. Its the same as Ashley Barton is known as spidergirl in the wasteland universe but we know her as spider batch.

Right. Also, during her origin recap in the movie, she says, "For the last few years I've been the one an only Spider-Woman" even though the comic that appears on screen for her segment says Spider-Gwen.

• 2 weeks later...

My dilemma. Do I buy entire wave when all I want outta this wave are HAND Ninjas & stilt man or buy a complete Stiltman & then go about buying my Ninja clan for the extra stilt legs? I would be selling off the rest of the wave if I went that route. Depending on what version of Frogman they go with, he may be a keeper.

26 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

My dilemma. Do I buy entire wave when all I want outta this wave are HAND Ninjas & stilt man or buy a complete Stiltman & then go about buying my Ninja clan for the extra stilt legs? I would be selling off the rest of the wave if I went that route. Depending on what version of Frogman they go with, he may be a keeper.

If that's all you want, it would be better to buy the BAF and go nuts with the ninjas

9 hours ago, leokearon said:

If that's all you want, it would be better to buy the BAF and go nuts with the ninjas

31 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Yeah, that will be my option. 

I bet Hasbro would make a mint if they sold the Hand Ninja with BAF parts on Pulse like the rest of the army builders. Sign me up for like 20.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

Wonder if Prowler's gonna have those super creepy stick legs and knobby knees like he does in the movie.

I certainly hope not, but it's probably 50/50 chance, with the new Miles figure which is 100% Film oriented, and the Gwen who is clearly just a redeco of the Aborbing man wave with a new head, It's a who knows thing. I am a huge prowler fan, but I gotta say I'd not find it hard to potentially pass on a totally accurate spider-verse movie figure.. too toonish for me, I already don't want that Miles, yeah cool movie, but looks are a bit too kiddish.

something like this just really is too niche for a shelf, inless they plan on giving us the entire ITSV character roster, really the figures don't mesh with the comic or movie figures.

spacer.pngno to this