What bodymolds should stay and which ones should be retired?

Hogun

I think the Bucky cap and Hyperion Molds should be retired and replaced with the Spider-Man 2099 and Omega Red molds. Bucky Cap should only be used if butterfly joints are rendered moot, due to a jacket or cape. But the Hyperion mold needs to go. Capes should be permanently attached, as they are annoying when posing a figure. Hasbro needs to fix the wobbly legs on the Chameleon mold. The Spider-UK mold could stay, if they fixed the leg issue.  But I would prefer the Spider-Man 2099 mold.

25 minutes ago, Hogun said:

I think the Bucky cap and Hyperion Molds should be retired and replaced with the Spider-Man 2099 and Omega Red molds. Bucky Cap should only be used if butterfly joints are rendered moot, due to a jacket or cape. But the Hyperion mold needs to go. Capes should be permanently attached, as they are annoying when posing a figure. Hasbro needs to fix the wobbly legs on the Chameleon mold. The Spider-UK mold could stay, if they fixed the leg issue.  But I would prefer the Spider-Man 2099 mold.

Bucky Cap is on his way out, so is Chameleon, they've both been used so much the molds are starting to deteriorate, I think the Pizza Spidey Mold is on that list too. I'm looking at my shelves and think it's time to retire Kate Bishop, not because of how it looks, but it's been used WAY TOO MUCH, I think even more than Bucky Cap.

1 hour ago, Hogun said:

Bucky cap is still a good mold. it's  proportions are still better than a lot of them. Hyperion mold definitely needs to be lost. Is there a petition we could make and get everyone to sign?

I don't really care all that much, the Hyperion mold is pretty dated I do agree, the Bucky Cap mold doesn't really offend me, I just think we need some new bucks in circulation for the females, that have more variety of body shapes that's my only issue. I think sure get rid of Hyperion Buck the last few figures on that mold were kinda wonky I.E. Crossbones.

Have zero problem with Hyperion buck being retired but not replaced with the Omega Red buck. That buck is way too big for heavyweight characters in the 6'3, 6'4, 6'5, 6'6 range. Better that the 80th anniv Thor & Hercules  be the go to bucks for guys in that hgt & build range. That list is not too big either, classic versions of all these on the Thor/Herc bucks would be awesome.

Hercules-6'5

Gladiator- 6'6

Hyperion- 6'4

Thunderball- 6'6

Piledriver- 6'4

Wrecker- 6'3

Bulldozer-6'4

Luke Cage-6'6

Doc Samson- 6'6

Sabretooth- 6'6

2 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Have zero problem with Hyperion buck being retired but not replaced with the Omega Red buck. That buck is way too big for heavyweight characters in the 6'3, 6'4, 6'5, 6'6 range. Better that the 80th anniv Thor & Hercules  be the go to bucks for guys in that hgt & build range. That list is not too big either, classic versions of all these on the Thor/Herc bucks would be awesome.

Hercules-6'5

Gladiator- 6'6

Hyperion- 6'4

Thunderball- 6'6

Piledriver- 6'4

Wrecker- 6'3

Bulldozer-6'4

Luke Cage-6'6

Doc Samson- 6'6

Sabretooth- 6'6

Hercules's body would work since it's a generic body. 80s year Thor would only fit on Beta Ray Bill or other characters with similar armor.

Hands down, get rid of that spindly Kate Bishop mold. At best, that figure should be used for teen girls and frail old women. And even then most of Marvel's teen girls are in better shape and have more muscle tone. Besides these ridiculous people use it without thought. It shouldn't be used on Phoenix, certainly shouldn't be on the Black Widow.

They can acknowledge that Bishop, Captain America, Omega Red, Namor, Moon Knight, and Thor all have different body types so they require different molds. Theres no reason they cant do that for female figures.

5 hours ago, watanabefan said:

The BuckyCap seems to be deteriorating. I've seen a lot of reviewers mentioning that the parts on the recent figures using it like Sunspot and Phage seem increasingly loose. 

That's mold degeneration, it's a clear sign a mold has been over used

Not my fav, but I never really had a problem with them using the Bucky Cap mold. Just depends on who it is I guess, for me. If anything, retire them feets! It’s nice that they’re using/making other molds though... hope they keep doing that.

But I agree on the Hyperion buck. That corny torso has Got. To. GO.

GOOOOOOOO 

Also, I’m assuming the Mad Jack / Ghost body was retired?

As for capes needing to be permanently attached, just... glue them on yourself? At least there is a choice. 🤷‍♂️