Petition to Retire Hyperion Mold.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING

It's one of the most ugly molds they are keep using, they did improve it with Thor Odinson but for some reason they retired that variation and returned to original, same way they keep using original sunfire body that already has improved much shoulder variation on Shang Chi. Meanwhile moonstone mold was forgotten for years, glad to see them reusing it for this year on Jocasta and Rogue, so maybe there's hope they can return to Odinson variation. 

7 minutes ago, tarot said:

I don't understand why they still use it when they have the Odinson. it's the same mold with a perfect chest.

I checked reviews on him and refresh my memory,  since i really never wanted Odinson figure, and it seems like every figure had some issue with shoulders not pegging into upper torso correctly, so maybe that was the reason they didn't go on with it. Either way they could fix it easily.  

image.png

45 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I checked reviews on him and refresh my memory,  since i really never wanted Odinson figure, and it seems like every figure had some issue with shoulders not pegging into upper torso correctly, so maybe that was the reason they didn't go on with it. Either way they could fix it easily.  

image.png

The torso itself looks so much better, the arms were still Hyperion, if the could give him better arms it would be great. 

49 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

image.png

Hasbro shouldn't use it for any new characters, that much is true.  But unless they go ahead and start re-releasing characters that used the Hyperion buck on a new  or different mold then it still has some use. They should at least strive for consistency when releasing new costumes or variants of characters that used this buck.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 5:49 PM, RAMCAT said:

I was especially annoyed that they used the corny torso for the latest Crossbones. That was a top 10 villain I wanted redone. 🙄🙄🙄

Now just hoping they don’t butcher any more characters with it.

Seriously! That figure is such a huge disappointment.  He's so... chesty... Then, they had to pack him with those weird space pirate guns... Crossbones is one of those characters that should always come with realistic firearms, like The Punisher.