Marvel Legends GamerVerse Stealth Captain America & Atmosphere Armor Iron Man Figures Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends GamerVerse Stealth Captain America & Atmosphere Armor Iron Man figures from Hasbro. You can purchase these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for these figures below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about them in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-01.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-02.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-03.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-04.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-05.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-06.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-07.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-08.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-09.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-10.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-11.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-12.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-13.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-14.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-15.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-16.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-17.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-18.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-19.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-20.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-21.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-22.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-23.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-24.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-25.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-26.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-27.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-28.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-29.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-30.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-31.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-32.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-33.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-34.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-35.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-36.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-37.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-38.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-39.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-40.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-41.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-42.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-43.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-44.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-45.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-46.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-47.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-48.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-49.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-50.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-51.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-52.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-53.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-54.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-55.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-56.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-57.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-58.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-59.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-60.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-61.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-62.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-63.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-64.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-65.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-66.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-67.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-68.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-69.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-70.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-71.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-72.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-73.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-74.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-75.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-76.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-77.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-78.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-79.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-80.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-81.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-82.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-83.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-84.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-85.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-86.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-87.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-88.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-89.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-90.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-91.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-92.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-93.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-94.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-95.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-96.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-97.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-98.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-99.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-100.JPG

Avengers-Gamerverse-Wave-2-101.JPG

Probably the best part of the review is when he tested the Tony Stark head on the suited body and not only did it fit, it also scaled good with it. That has always been my worry whenever a new Tony Stark head comes out after the 80 Years one which makes any other figure you use it with look like a bobblehead.

And still disappointed the Iron Man doesn't even come with blast effects, you'd think it's the one accessory we could take for granted to come with an Iron Man figure.

Ill assemble mister fixit but only to use the nightking head and my custom hands to make a different figure i love having 2 kingpins on my shelves but this will differentiate him a lot more than the kingpin body i thought the retro kinoin would be good but its so similar it doesnt work for nightking maybe fixit will work better in my head it feels like it will ....   that falcon is alright but ive been wanting to replace my old kang for years  ....

Like the blue on the Iron Man and I really like the alternate head sculpts on both of these, but just as with the first release (because these are just repaints) that Cap is way to thin to be a well trained, muscular super soldier in battle armor. Just look at Spider-Man standing next to him. They are pretty much the same width in the chest. Now it doesn't really bother me that much cuz he's only gonna get bagged and stored away, but someone in the R&D phase really dropped the ball here. This wave does have the distinct feel of another "Emergency Wave" so I suspect there will most likely be another Gamerverse wave that will have Thor and Black Widow in it and the BAF most likely being MODOK, but I hope we never have to see this Cap again.

Oh, and pleeeease feel free to not use the photoreal tech on that gamerverse Black Widow, cuz.......DAYAAAM!

I was surprised how much I ended up liking the first version of Cap and the Starburst(?) Iron Man. That being said, I didn’t need more of them.

but, I do like the colors of both of these guys. One of my biggest complaints about the Avengers game was the lack of comic or MCU costumes.. now they want to give us every version of these fan fiction costume designs in Legends form? Err... no thanks 

Hopefully this is the last two we get, although I do really like the unmasked heads. Guess you win another round Hasbro 😁

If we get more Gamerverse figures from this Avengers game we definitely need Thor and Black Widow. Only other I can think of that had enough time to in game to warrant a Legends is Bruce Banner.

but would Hasbro really give us and Uncle Bruce plain clothes Legend?

what worries me is that this game seems to have the full support of Hasbro and there are soooooo many bad designs in that game

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

If we get more Gamerverse figures from this Avengers game we definitely need Thor and Black Widow. Only other I can think of that had enough time to in game to warrant a Legends is Bruce Banner.

what worries me is that this game seems to have the full support of Hasbro and there are soooooo many bad designs in that game

Agreed, These repaints are just ok, Yes, Hasbro can make really cool metallic blue and it shows on that Iron man (which is much superior to exclusive starboots) but getting repaints before we get key characters like Thor and Black widow? nah this is just bad, especially when it's like Black widow movie year (or was) 

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

There was an MCU Brue Banner as part of an AOU giftset and we are seeing more civilian characters appearing so why not?

8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

There was an MCU Brue Banner as part of an AOU giftset and we are seeing more civilian characters appearing so why not?

Actually I can see Hulk/Bruce two pack, Hasbro can reuse their clothed body and previous gamervers Hulk with new head, and it would be easy sell  because Hulk in that game unlike other characters looks no different than any other media and can work for comics shelf and even movie shelf.

16 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

Actually I can see Hulk/Bruce two pack, Hasbro can reuse their clothed body and previous gamervers Hulk with new head, and it would be easy sell  because Hulk in that game unlike other characters looks no different than any other media and can work for comics shelf and even movie shelf.

A generic Hulk, Banner two pack could work

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Oh yeah completely forgot about that one.. wouldn’t mind a redo of that one as well.. as it is that figure only tangibly looks like Ruffalo. Hasbro has done wonders with their face print tech, be a nice upgrade.

1 hour ago, SpiderS said:

I'm cool with this as a more modern Hulk. The Vintage Hulk was awesome but it was more representative of his older "Savage" persona. I could go for something more in the way of the SDCC Hulk Exclusive that most of us were unable to get. Use the same mold, darken or lighten the color scheme so the Exclusive can remain exclusive and put him in with a Banner using the same old skinny suit buck (cuz he is puny) and call it good. Instant best seller. Just don't make it a freaking Target exclusive.

I have not played this game, and probably never will, so it is weird for me to see Tony Stark and Steve Rogers heads that don't look much like comic book or film versions of them, but the new heads are well-executed "civillian" heads. I really love the colors of the Atmosheric Armor, to the extent that I bought the "kid-targeted" figure of it. Even though it's just a repaint of the Starboost Armor, I'm happy to have both- there just aren't enough unique Iron Man figures in the Legends line. I agree about Cap's physique- it just isn't suepr-heroic enough. He looks more GI Joe-ish than super-soldier-ish. It's also weird to see greenish Joe Fixit.

I'm also surprised that Hasbro is making so much product based on this game. Besides the many Legends, there's the aforementioned "kid targeted" 6" line (Are a ton of kids playing this game..?). I guess it feels more crowded because this wave probably got pushed-up from next year, since the Eternals wave was pushed back, but, still. 

Those are really not so great looking or nicely detailed figs . So I'll just keep my money . Wish Hasbro would step up & surprise us all with a Halloween Treat or Treat line of a  : Dracula Lord of the Vampires (red armored) , Nightmare , FrankenCastle - Daken 2 pack , Blackout , & the long overdue Mephisto for the month of October  would have caused a Willie Wonka buy all the Wonka bars for the golden tickets frenzy . 

I am actually not a fan of either of these figures, and that makes my wallet happy, and I hate the BAF so this makes it even easier to pass on these, both of these are extra lazy re-paints that interest me not, sure fine new heads.. but I have no attachment to this Gamerverse and don't suspect I ever will. these seem like variants for children, should have given us a GV Thor and Black Widow if anything and a MODOK BAF (because he could probably be a good stand in for the comic version) because that would have peeked my interest, the Only 2 gamerverse figures at this point I'd probably buy would be Thor (maybe) and Widow, in fact I want a Widow.