Marvel Legends Thunderstrike Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Thunderstrike figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for these figures below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about them in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Thunderstrike-01.JPG

Thunderstrike-02.JPG

Thunderstrike-03.JPG

Thunderstrike-04.JPG

Thunderstrike-05.JPG

Thunderstrike-06.JPG

Thunderstrike-07.JPG

Thunderstrike-08.JPG

Thunderstrike-09.JPG

Thunderstrike-10.JPG

Thunderstrike-11.JPG

Thunderstrike-12.JPG

Thunderstrike-13.JPG

Thunderstrike-14.JPG

Thunderstrike-15.JPG

Thunderstrike-16.JPG

Thunderstrike-17.JPG

Thunderstrike-18.JPG

Thunderstrike-19.JPG

Thunderstrike-20.JPG

Thunderstrike-21.JPG

Thunderstrike-22.JPG

Thunderstrike-23.JPG

Thunderstrike-24.JPG

Thunderstrike-25.JPG

Thunderstrike-26.JPG

Thunderstrike-27.JPG

Thunderstrike-28.JPG

Thunderstrike-29.JPG

Thunderstrike-30.JPG

Thunderstrike-31.JPG

Thunderstrike-32.JPG

Thunderstrike-33.JPG

Thunderstrike-34.JPG

Thunderstrike-35.JPG

Thunderstrike-36.JPG

Thunderstrike-37.JPG

Thunderstrike-38.JPG

Thunderstrike-39.JPG

Thunderstrike-40.JPG

Thunderstrike-41.JPG

Thunderstrike-42.JPG

Thunderstrike-43.JPG

Thunderstrike-44.JPG

Thunderstrike-45.JPG

Thunderstrike-46.JPG

Thunderstrike-47.JPG

Thunderstrike-48.JPG

Thunderstrike-49.JPG

Thunderstrike-50.JPG

Thunderstrike-51.JPG

Thunderstrike-52.JPG

Thunderstrike-53.JPG

Thunderstrike-54.JPG

Thunderstrike-55.JPG

Thunderstrike-56.JPG

Thunderstrike-57.JPG

Thunderstrike-58.JPG

Thunderstrike-59.JPG

Thunderstrike-60.JPG

Thunderstrike-61.JPG

Thunderstrike-62.JPG

Thunderstrike-63.JPG

Thunderstrike-64.JPG

Thunderstrike-65.JPG

Thunderstrike-66.JPG

Thunderstrike-67.JPG

4 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I didn't pre-order this guy but I think I'll pick him up if/when I see him in the wild. If we get a comic USAgent soon, I might pose War Machine, USAgent, and Thunderstrike together as the 90s/Legacy Big Three. 

Just like in the Terminatrix Objective

spacer.png

On 10/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, Reno said:

I love this figure! I have wanted it for a very long time. An alternate head would have been nice though too.

Yes, i wondering if it was missed out in the promo shots..apparently no calm head sculpt..this is luke the retro x-men wolverine..you can add a burger

5 hours ago, Satam said:

Headsculpt kinda reminds me of Diamond Dallas Page. 

This one i agree to

Screenshot_20201005-215915_YouTube.jpg

Guest EUPHORICVIKING

I’m probably the only one but I’m glad they included a yelling head. We always get less than expressive head sculpts which i get give you more of a variety looks. But this is perfect for Action shots and we almost never get something like this. They are after all ACTION figures. This head is perfect for hitting someone or getting hit or flying through the air pissed at the guy he’s about to hit.  

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
9 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Overall good looking figure with many new parts and sculpting, but his upper legs look the same size if not shorter than his lower leg, it's very weird looking but at the same time his boots have amazing sculpt and pinless tech that is almost easy to miss out on, so I'm conflicted about this figure.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 6.47.17 AM.png

If you include the Knee pads in his lower leg then yes the proportion are off. If he didn't have the Knee pads your eye wouldn't make the knee cap as part of the lower leg. Also superhero proportions are generally off. Biggest problem we get is the heads are oversized.  when you get it in hand you'll  see what I mean. 

45 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

If you include the Knee pads in his lower leg then yes the proportion are off. If he didn't have the Knee pads your eye wouldn't make the knee cap as part of the lower leg. Also superhero proportions are generally off. Biggest problem we get is the heads are oversized.  when you get it in hand you'll  see what I mean. 

I'll second this. Though the legs may be a little off, it's far from the worst problem. I do like the figure and I do like the character so I'll take what we can get. Just glad to have a Thunderstrike and glad that it scales well with other Thor types.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, monron999 said:

I'll second this. Though the legs may be a little off, it's far from the worst problem. I do like the figure and I do like the character so I'll take what we can get. Just glad to have a Thunderstrike and glad that it scales well with other Thor types.

Especially cause this will probably be the last Thunderstrike  we see.  We got a new mold that is well proportion (not perfect, but none of them are (superhero proportions)) This has enough to make him unique and fits in scale  correctly.

I'd actually like to see them make a Kirby Thor at this height even on this mold. 

Say what you will about Hasbro Marvel Legends, but the character selection is incredible. The amount of new Characters they have released and the different versions is untouched. 

6 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Not really interested in this guy, but man, the more I look at fixit the more I like him (inaccuracies notwithstanding). So we’ll see, I guess. But agree with everyone else that a 2nd non-yelling head would’ve been a good inclusion

But if he came with a head that wasn't yelling, even as an extra, this guy just wouldn't be EXTREEEME enough.

14 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I’m probably the only one but I’m glad they included a yelling head. We always get less than expressive head sculpts which i get give you more of a variety looks...

I like the idea of having more expressive faces, and good to see they're experimenting. Some hit the mark and some don't. A neutral head here would've offset this one, 'cause even after just seeing it in pictures, he's beginning to look crazed and ridiculous. They should also experiment with articulated pony tails 'cause its way too easy to break this thing off. BossFight manages to get it done, take a cue from them. Still, hope they continue to work in some variation for the faces. Guardian needs a new less grumpy face too!

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I like the idea of having more expressive faces, and good to see they're experimenting. Some hit the mark and some don't. A neutral head here would've offset this one, 'cause even after just seeing it in pictures, he's beginning to look crazed and ridiculous. They should also experiment with articulated pony tails 'cause its way too easy to break this thing off. BossFight manages to get it done, take a cue from them. Still, hope they continue to work in some variation for the faces. Guardian needs a new less grumpy face too!

I don't mind expressive heads as long as there is another opinion. I think Nightcrawler was the way to go with three different heads

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Honestly, I'd really like to see them do away with the build a figures. That way we might see more detail, extra hands and extra heads packed in with the figure. 

31 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Honestly, I'd really like to see them do away with the build a figures. That way we might see more detail, extra hands and extra heads packed in with the figure. 

the theory is that without BAFs the character selection would become more limited & fewer 'obscure' characters would get figures, instead more variants of Wolverine, Deadpool, Spidey, Iron Man, etc.   I think the current mix of BAF waves along with retro waves & sets/solo releases works pretty well but i do agree some figures in BAF waves are awfully bare-bones. it would be great if every character came with at least an alternate head or alternate hands (whichever was more appropriate).