Marvel Legends Falcon Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Falcon figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for these figures below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about them in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Falcon-01.jpg

Falcon-02.jpg

Falcon-03.jpg

Falcon-04.jpg

Falcon-05.jpg

Falcon-06.jpg

Falcon-07.jpg

Falcon-08.jpg

Falcon-09.jpg

Falcon-10.jpg

Falcon-11.jpg

Falcon-12.jpg

Falcon-13.jpg

Falcon-14.jpg

Falcon-15.jpg

Falcon-16.jpg

Falcon-17.jpg

Falcon-18.jpg

Falcon-19.jpg

Falcon-20.jpg

Falcon-21.jpg

Falcon-22.jpg

Falcon-23.jpg

Falcon-24.jpg

Falcon-25.jpg

Falcon-26.jpg

Falcon-27.jpg

Falcon-28.jpg

Falcon-29.jpg

Falcon-30.jpg

Falcon-31.jpg

Falcon-32.jpg

Falcon-33.jpg

Falcon-34.jpg

Falcon-35.jpg

Falcon-36.jpg

Falcon-37.jpg

Falcon-38.jpg

Falcon-39.jpg

Falcon-40.jpg

Falcon-41.jpg

Falcon-42.jpg

Falcon-43.jpg

Falcon-44.jpg

Falcon-45.jpg

Falcon-46.jpg

Falcon-47.jpg

Falcon-48.jpg

Falcon-49.jpg

Falcon-50.jpg

Falcon-51.jpg

Falcon-52.jpg

Falcon-53.jpg

Falcon-54.jpg

Falcon-55.jpg

Falcon-56.jpg

Falcon-57.jpg

Falcon-58.jpg

Falcon-59.jpg

Falcon-60.jpg

Falcon-61.jpg

Falcon-62.jpg

Falcon-63.jpg

Falcon-64.jpg

Falcon-65.jpg

Falcon-66.jpg

Falcon-67.jpg

Falcon-68.jpg

Falcon-69.jpg

Falcon-70.jpg

Falcon-71.jpg

Falcon-72.jpg

Falcon-73.jpg

Falcon-74.jpg

Falcon-75.jpg

Falcon-76.jpg

Falcon-77.jpg

Falcon-78.jpg

Falcon-79.jpg

Falcon-80.jpg

Falcon-81.jpg

Falcon-82.jpg

Falcon-83.jpg

Falcon-84.jpg

I am just so happy to finally be getting a Comic Falcon, and no not Sam Wilson as Cap, but finally a new Falcon, it's so over due it's stupid, as much as I wished it was an older costume, I still really dig this, just because well it's so needed. I only have 2 issues and that's no Red Wing, and 2nd is the re-use of the Vulture Wings, I know it works with those wings but I hate how frigidity those wings are to keep in and this bothers me, other then that well it's finally a comic Falcon for the new ages. 

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

"...the re-use of the Vulture Wings, I know it works with those wings but I hate how frigidity those wings are...."

Agree that those wings don't really look the best for the Falcon. I do like the translucence though. Maybe by the time they do the classic outfit, they'll have another version.

Falcon-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Captain-America-Wilson-c.jpg

falco.jpg

While I'm elated to FINALLY get a Falcon, I can't help but feel this thing shoulda been done on the Spider UK buck. Sam is a legit bigger guy at 6'2, 240 lbs, round about the same size as Cap. I know they thought it better to make use of the butterfly joints, but we're they really all that necessary? I'm pretty sure he mostly holds his arms out beside him in the same plane as his body to make use of his flight capabilities. And what's up with those teeny tiny legs? Those aren't the standard Sunfire buck legs. I do like the new boots, but im pretty sure dudes don't have a thigh gap like that. Looks like he been hittin' the gym with "Never Heard O' Leg Day" Herc.

All in all though, it's Falcon and it looks good and he's got many looks and there's bound to be a few more in the future, so there's plenty of time to shake out the little problems they had with this one. I'll take it.

The Falcon IS a bigger guy and its odd they didn't pick a different mold, or better yet make a bigger one that incorporates the butterfly joints.....maybe that will be on the classic version. One thing I do like about this version is that in the animated series, he didnt wear gloves but on the 3.5" sky attack figure he did. I just prefer him with the gloves. Very good that he can look up all the way, for true flight poses, on this upcoming figure!

Really like the flight poses you can get this guy in, seems older figures don’t look as dynamic while attempting flight form. 

We all know a classic version is on the way and we also know it’s Hasbro’s M.O. to give us more modern versions first before hitting the classics

my preferred look is the classic suit, but this one will do nicely with the Johns era of Avengers 

When they do Falcon's classic suit, I hope they have the mask covering the neck. Why I don't know, but I always thought this looked cooler than having it stop just under the throat. The toybiz classic Falcon didn't do it and it was fine. There's no "right" or "wrong" way to do it; I've seen different artists do it different ways. Sometimes the same artist drew it differently in the same comic, on the same page. But I always like this version.

SE03.jpg

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 4:20 PM, bashpics99 said:

looks good to me! yeah a figure with a costume closer to Falcon's 70s/80s look would be great, but this'll do just fine for now. Definitely plan on picking this guy up.

Any speculation as to what character will make use of the vulture wings next? They don't seem big enough for Angel imo

The Vulture/Falcon wings really work on characters who have the wings attached to the arms; Angel's wings protrude from his back, leaving his arms free (Falcon had a new revised set when he was Captain America, that left his arms free too- which made sense, so he could use the shield better) so these wings wouldn't work on him anyway. Hopefully the Legends team is designing wings similar to the Angel's 3.75" Universe version, or even the Toybiz or DCU Classics Hawkman set (I hope its not as obvious as the Hawkman wings were).

Marvel_Universe_Angel_07__scaled_600.jpg