Marvel Legends 6" Retro Black Cat Figure Revealed From Hasbro

JayC

Hasbro today for their first Monday of the month Marvel Legends reveal showed off their Marvel Legends 6" Retro Black Cat figure. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

A tribute to the history of Marvel Super Heroes, the Marvel Retro 6-inch Collection features core Marvel characters with retro packaging and design. Each figure includes multiple points of articulation, classic-inspired details, and character-specific accessories. Collectors and kids alike can expand their Marvel collection with 6-inch scale figures from the Marvel Retro Collection!

Marvel’s Black Cat is the most confident, cunning burglar the world has ever seen! Donning a black costume and mask, heiress Felicia Hardy changes into her Super Hero persona and prowls the streets with Spider-Man at her side.

This quality 6-inch Legends Series Vintage Collection Marvel’s Black Cat figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.

Black-Cat-Retro-01.jpg

Black-Cat-Retro-02.jpg

Black-Cat-Retro-03.jpg

Black-Cat-Retro-04.jpg

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
19 minutes ago, tarot said:

it still using the Moonstone mold so I don't think she is bad. Plus this is a new costume for her.

Her 90's costume

blackcat03.jpg?w=350&h=&zoom=2

Different upper torso and i wasn't talking about which era this one is from. I read comics, they all have different looks from era to era. I just don't think the differences are important enough to warrant another $20. Maybe 5 for the head and cat?

She looks very nice, but I may take a break on this one.  I definitely like the head better than the Green Goblin wave figure, and am so glad she's not wearing high heels this time around (what were they thinking?).  Maybe if she goes on clearance at some point, I'll grab her for the head and the collar.  Don't need the feet since Black Cat and Mystique can just trade.

I love that cat accessory figure, though.  He looks all coked up.  My cat often has that exact same expression.

39 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

BAHHH HAHA, They got rid of the boobages. I'll wait for clearance sale, I just want the head.

Still superior, 

Amazon.com: Marvel The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Marvel Legends Infinite Series  Skyline Sirens Action Figure Black Cat, 6 Inches: Toys & Games

Easy fix if you know how to paint. If you match the skin tone you can make.the cleavage as deep as you want.

The main differences between the original is the head which looks better with the new version. They retooled the upper torso so the fur collar is removed and she shows less cleavage. I believe its still the same bust size but she essentially pulled her zipper up more (lol, and we will overlook how hung up some  are with seeing cleavage on a plastic action figure). The heels have been removed on the feet which is good  and they added a repainted Captain Marvel cat. Unless your just hardcore about the Vintage cardbacks I dont see enough here to warrant buying this if you have the original, but if you don't I think this new one  looks overall better than the last two Black Cats we have gotten in the line.

6 minutes ago, JayC said:

The main differences between the original is the head which looks better with the new version. They retooled the upper torso so the fur collar is removed and she shows less cleavage. I believe its still the same bust size but she essentially pulled her zipper up more (lol, and we will overlook how hung up some  are with seeing cleavage on a plastic action figure). The heels have been removed on the feet which is good  and they added a repainted Captain Marvel cat. Unless your just hardcore about the Vintage cardbacks I dont see enough here to warrant buying this if you have the original, but if you don't think looks overall better than the last two Black Cats we have gotten in the line.

There is also the fact, like I said, that this is a new costume, which mean wardrobe completist like myself need this.

6 minutes ago, tarot said:

There is also the fact, like I said, that this is a new costume, which mean wardrobe completist like myself need this.

LOL, if removing the fur collar you want to consider a new wardrobe then I suppose. But again to me that is not enough to justify buying this figure again. If it is for you though, knock yourself out.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
44 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Easy fix if you know how to paint. If you match the skin tone you can make.the cleavage as deep as you want.

Not easier than keeping the first one i already got and have already swapped the feet on, and i get to save an extra $20. And as i said the upper torso and cleavage are different. The first version Looks better. To me anyway.

HILARIOUS! They had EVERYTHING to do "the definitive" Black Cat figure, the new face technology and the previous body mold, but noooo, they go and screw it ... EASY PASS!

Glad for the people that doesnt have something similar to the pre-Marvel Now Black Cat though!

14 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

So is this a fan channel exclusive?  I’m pretty happy with the goblin wave version but might get this one anyhow 

yes. Marvel Monday single figures are generally fan channel exclusive. The only time they are not is when they put a full wave up for Pre-order.

I love this figure! Finally another moonstone body reuse, Hasbro is listening, which makes me happy. Another Good is that this figure will also affect the price of previous figure and if you want older version you can get that cheaper, headsculpt is good but it's actually moonstone/ms.marvel head which is probably one of the best face sculpts and with white hair it looks different enough, still we have enough options to switch parts and all to create your perfect black Cat, I'm def getting one, this costume rocked in 90s and its actually figure that also looks like animated series version. Good job, Hasbro.

Great figure, but it's not only the Moonstone body being reused, but also the head/hair.  So, it's literally Moonstone/Ms. Marvel (Carole)/comic Gamora repainted, right?  I have no problem with that, but if she at least had a new head, I might be tempted.  However, I'm quite happy with my fur-collared one, so I'll be passing on this one.

Hmmm 

1 hour ago, JayC said:

They retooled the upper torso so the fur collar is removed and she shows less cleavage. I believe its still the same bust size but she essentially pulled her zipper up more (lol, and we will overlook how hung up some  are with seeing cleavage on a plastic action figure).

that is the regular upper torso the new one has; not the same upper torso from the Ult GG wave. I know my boobies 😄

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
11 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Hmmm 

that is the regular upper torso the new one has; not the same upper torso from the Ult GG wave. I know my boobies 😄

This man knows his boobies. The upper torso is  definitely different from the standard moonstone mold.

The original GG wave had push up cleavage, not just boobs.  lol . 

This one has the standard mold for the upper torso. 

I love it, it really looks beautiful, it's like the best of the original version and the newer Kingpin wave version, love how they are still rocking the Moonstone buck, I already have both black cats, but I'm going to need this one too, just because!