Avengers Infinity War Marvel Legends 6" The Children of Thanos Boxset Amazon Exclusive

JayC

so jacked for this box set and glad Hasbro is still mining the MCU ( not like there was a chance they wouldn’t milk this franchise for all its worth) but how about some MCU characters that haven’t been given 2-3 releases?

not going to list them but there is a long list of characters that need at least 1 Legend.

feels like eventually Hasbro will continue to look at the MCU films and fill gaps but jeez does it feel like certain ( white haired fast guys) will never get done

2 hours ago, watanabefan said:

In one of the recent interviews the Hasbro team did this week, they confirmed they plan to do another 80th anniversary type of deal for MCU characters they still haven't made yet. I'm also guessing that's why they had that Quicksilver joke in the PulseCon livestream. 

That's awesome, thanks for the heads-up. Was it in the Unparalleled Universe interview? I still gotta watch it. Now I'm really gonna cross my fingers for more Iron Man-related MCU figures who either didn't get their due or are in a desperate need for a redo.

23 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

BAH HAHA, What a gigantic slap in the face to anyone who had collected all these figures individually... All of them are miles better and Cull Obsidian is movie accurate. 

Yup, plus the inclusion of Proxima's sword... I feel very attacked. But... well... I guess it's ok since I've barely spent anything on them this year.

Just saw that Thanos uncharred hand is in snapping position. Dammit.

10 hours ago, ADour said:

That's awesome, thanks for the heads-up. Was it in the Unparalleled Universe interview? I still gotta watch it. Now I'm really gonna cross my fingers for more Iron Man-related MCU figures who either didn't get their due or are in a desperate need for a redo.

Yes the Iron Man trilogy is in desperate need of some Legends love. How is it that the main bad guy from each film is missing. ( Yes, I am counting Killian as the main baddie from IM3, although that Trevor figure is pretty awesome)

Just at first glance we need Obadiah Stane, Whiplash, Killian, Happy, MK1 in updated form, Accurate Iron Monger redo..

then Justin Hammer, maybe military Rhodes, a proper Pepper in work attire, and soooo many armors 

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Yes the Iron Man trilogy is in desperate need of some Legends love. How is it that the main bad guy from each film is missing. ( Yes, I am counting Killian as the main baddie from IM3, although that Trevor figure is pretty awesome)

Just at first glance we need Obadiah Stane, Whiplash, Killian, Happy, MK1 in updated form, Accurate Iron Monger redo..

then Justin Hammer, maybe military Rhodes, a proper Pepper in work attire, and soooo many armors 

People are right to complain about the lack of a Quicksilver figure, but I've been waiting for a Whiplash figure for 10 whole years (and counting). I'm really hoping the competiton from ZD Toys doing a series of the MKs 1-7 (with Hall of Armor docks to boot) gives Hasbro the necessariy incentive to do the same. And I'd also buy the figures you mentioned in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Also is it fair that Corvus Glaive is once again only available in to multi-pack? 

Completely forgot about how Glaive was released the first time with Loki. Wonder if that has ever happened before? Meaning the same figure only seeing release more than once but both times as part of a set..

cant imagine there will be a third release for him, maybe he will hold the distinction of only being box set released. Fun.

i did get Corvus Glaive on the first go around. He is one of the most spectacular figures Hasbro ever released. The new version looks to top that, can’t wait

12 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Completely forgot about how Glaive was released the first time with Loki. Wonder if that has ever happened before? Meaning the same figure only seeing release more than once but both times as part of a set..

cant imagine there will be a third release for him, maybe he will hold the distinction of only being box set released. Fun.

i did get Corvus Glaive on the first go around. He is one of the most spectacular figures Hasbro ever released. The new version looks to top that, can’t wait

grandmaster, I guess.

Juggernaut, hulkbuster, and cull were all BAFs who were/are being released as part of a set. Solo deluxe releases are a relatively new thing. Not sure if there are other figures who have only been released as part of sets.

6 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

grandmaster, I guess.

Juggernaut, hulkbuster, and cull were all BAFs who were/are being released as part of a set. Solo deluxe releases are a relatively new thing. Not sure if there are other figures who have only been released as part of sets.

Yup to all of those..guess it’s more common than I realized

Really hoping the mix of the (bad) Quicksilver joke and the plan to do more Legends picked from the MCU equals actually getting an MCU Quicksilver released. His absence has become glaring.

of course they would give us the less super looking and decidedly less well known civilian look first just to mess with us..then add the Avengers suit into a box set with Corvus Glaive 🤣

9 hours ago, McHogan said:

Really hoping the mix of the (bad) Quicksilver joke and the plan to do more Legends picked from the MCU equals actually getting an MCU Quicksilver released. His absence has become glaring.

Remember how they announced the recent two-pack Storm at Toy Fair? They showed the Giant-Size X-Men #1 cover and said one of the figures was finally coming, then yelled "here comes... THUNDERBIRD!! Just kidding, it's Storm." Then, six months later, they revealed that Thunderbird was actually part of the same damn set, which made it a pretty weird joke. Anyway, my point is that I kinda don't think they would've poked fun at themselves regarding MCU Quicksilver if they didn't have a figure in the pipeline.

14 hours ago, Benn said:

Remember how they announced the recent two-pack Storm at Toy Fair? They showed the Giant-Size X-Men #1 cover and said one of the figures was finally coming, then yelled "here comes... THUNDERBIRD!! Just kidding, it's Storm." Then, six months later, they revealed that Thunderbird was actually part of the same damn set, which made it a pretty weird joke. Anyway, my point is that I kinda don't think they would've poked fun at themselves regarding MCU Quicksilver if they didn't have a figure in the pipeline.

That’s my hope as well. And it’s about time 😁