All Army Builder Wave

Benn

I can't remember what thread it was in, or who said it, but somebody suggested an all army builder wave recently, and I figured the concept deserved it's own thread. This is what I'd want:

• Hellfire Club Guard (female)
  • the Madri
  • Purifier (male): preferably with several alternate heads, and ideally interchangeable hair between them (probably a stretch)
  • Sentinel Mk.X
  • Shi'ar soldier (female)
  • Warwolf
  • BAF: Brood drone

I've posted it a few times, but here's my all MCU list:

1. Chitauri (with Rifle, BaF arm)

2. Ultron Drone (alt damaged head, BaF arm)

3. Dark Elf (alt Malekith head, sword, spear, Baf leg)

4. Outrider (BaF head)

5. Sakaaran (rifle, BaF upper torso)

6. Skrull (2 alt heads, one mid transformation, BaF lower torso)

7. Mindless ones (alt head for Kaecilius, alt head not quite mindless yet, magic effects, BaF leg)

8. Star Force(Yon-Rogg head, Att-Las head, Bron-Char head, 2 guns, 1 arm shield effect, BaF chains)

BAF Chitauri Gorilla

Since they told Boog if people wanted them they would make them, my list would be:

• Shield Agent (Male) - the Nick Fury figure with both a helmet head and a generic Caucasian and a generic Colored head 
  • Shield agent (Female) - same as above but on the Sharon Carter buck
  • Skrull soldier - I want him smaller then Super-skrull so maybe on the bucky build?
  • Kree soldier - repaint Genis Vell with both Pink and blue head
  • Chaste Ninja - White suit
  • Doom droids - 
  • BAF- Mindless ones - on the Rhino build.

11 hours ago, memocromatico said:

4. Outrider (BaF head)

7. Mindless ones (alt head for Kaecilius, alt head not quite mindless yet, magic effects, BaF leg)

8. Star Force(Yon-Rogg head, Att-Las head, Bron-Char head, 2 guns, 1 arm shield effect, BaF chains)

BAF Chitauri Gorilla

I've seen you post this wave, or something like it before, I'm not even really an MCU guy, but this is as I've said before as well, I love this wave, I would totally have conjured something along these lines, these are some of the coolest looking characters in the MCU

--------

anyways heres my weird Non MCU army builder wave (trying to not use anything anyone else has yet), mostly aliens and monsters.

1. Nosferatu Sect Vampires

2. A'Aslavarrians

3.  Kawas

4. Gegkus

5. Charniputra Vampires

6. Kronans

BAF = Lava Men

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

On 10/9/2020 at 10:57 AM, memocromatico said:

4. Outrider (BaF head)

BAF Chitauri Gorilla

All MCU based? Huge pass.

8 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Not surprised, I know I'm a minority here

Not so much that, it's just ALL of them being MCU based. The Dark elves would be the only ones I wouldn't mind army building as I did like their look in "The dark world". With HAND Ninjas being announced along with Hydra grunts, AIM soldiers, SHIELD agents & HFC goons , almost all my preferred comic based Army builder's have been done. Just need comic based Skrull soldiers now. 

• 7 months later...

Imagine if the Marvel heroes would use conventional weapons? I think it would be fascinating if Marvel heroes combined their superpowers with real weapons. I'm a gun fan and like to watch all the movies that involve guns. I have a lot of guns in my house. I always make sure my guns are clean. Every month I buy something new. Last month I bought a new scope on the recommendation of this website https://ballachy.com/best-scope-ruger-ar-556/. I am also thinking of buying a new rifle to teach my son to shoot.

These are all excellent ideas, even the MCU based figures, but mine are all more or less the usual suspects.

1. SHIELD Female Agent (comic) - Maria Hill, Sharon Carter and Helmeted Agent head Sculpts

2. SHIELD Male Agent (comics) on Reaper buck - Captain Rogers, Nick Fury Jr., and Helmeted Agent head sculpts

3. Skrull Warrior - preferably with at least 3 different head sculpts

4. Kree Warrior - with at least a few weapons options (sniper, infantry, melee, etc.)

5. Doombot - with a few different head sculpts in different states of disrepair

6. Ultron Drone - with additional battle damaged heads as with the Doombot

7. Hammer Drone (MCU) - with a few interchangeable weapons for display options

BAF - Mandroid MK II (comics) - the cool ones that Iron Man destroyed during Armor Wars

If I'm correct, and I'm probably not, Stark built 8 Mandroids for AIM. I could legitimately see myself buying 8 full sets of this wave and not feel like there was any wastage.

My top 6 comic based  Army builder wave + BAF:

Skrull grunts- Sunfire buck- alternate heads, hands- plasma rifle

HAND Ninjas- Different head sculpts with alternate non cowl head sculpt- Green eyes, various weapons/MA hands.

HFC Mercs- alternate heads with different expressions, alternate hands & multiple weapons

Vault Guardsmen-  repulsor blast hands/additional grabbing hands & repulsor blast FX.

SHIELD agents- alternate/various head sculpts, extra weapons

Generic thugs- masked head/unmasked head - fist hands/weapons holding hands & at least 3 weapons- Rifle/shotty/Glock/Knife

BAF- classic SHIELD Mandroid- 8' scale, plasma cannon weapons FX

I've said it before...I would hope if and when we get our Skrulls that they are shorter than the Super skrull. 

I'd like to see the Badoon gets some figure love. ( they fought the X-men and the FF)

I definitely want kree soldiers and Shield agents.  maybe the golden mandroids from X-men?

I'd like to see the old Dire Wraiths released. I know there is a prototype out there somewhere.  

On 6/25/2021 at 6:10 PM, Gigantor said:

Hasbro blew it by not making comic based Mandroids in that last Cap centric wave. I think these would go great as the BAF in the next Ironman wave.  8' scale, clear visor that shows the face of a SHIELD agent inside & a few plasma cannon weapons FX!

oSxWVDg.jpgHbrqRoR.jpgEJPtOZE.jpg

Obviously if they do, colossus will just smash them all. They probably no that. Ha. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 1:30 PM, Gigantor said:

This talk about Army builders made me go pull out my 5 HFC Mercs & have em throw down with Wolvie & Spidey, I need 5 more of these guys, hope Hasbro Pulse does a re-release of them in the near future.

ymPt0FN.jpgTiMgtzp.jpgJnIxDpP.jpg9hUCew3.jpg

I love it. Wolvy gettin messy. Lol. I also need some guards so I will add my hopes to yours and together we can move mountains. Ha.