leokearon

Marvel legends Civilians  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Civilian would you like to see more of

• Secret Identities
    • Supporting Cast
    • An even mix of both
    • No thanks, I just want heroes and villains

Civilians from Spider-Man like JJJ Robbie, Harry, Flash, Liz, and even Aunt May, sign me up for all of them.  Also yes to Jean-Paul, Marlene, and especially more Moon Knight Rogues, need at least a Black Spectre and Bushman.  

Other than that, I'd be pretty selective about my civilian identity characters.  I think Hasbro would be better off pumping out as many normal bodies in a wide array of clothes and then just making them compatible with certain heads they've given us.  Maybe throwing in a few new unmasked heads for good measure.  Of course all of it would probably need to be a Pulse/Fan Channel exclusive to even work in the slightest.

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah I'd take a Marlene alraune and Jean-Paul, don't know if I care about any of Marc's split personality's, but I also think we just need some Moon Knight supporting cast and villains how come we can't have a Bushman, Black Spectre, Morpheus, Shadow Knight, Killer Shrike and Bora ?

Bring 'em all on, I say.

As for Spector and his split personalities, I suppose the most value they would have for anyone who isn't a ride-or-die Moon Knight fan would be as customizable bodies. I mean, Marc would probably be dressed as a mercenary with combat fatigues and weapons, so he could be used as any type of soldier or commando figure. Steven Grant would most likely be in a tuxedo, so you could put Tony Stark's head on him (or pretend his Bruce Wayne invading the Marvel Universe). And as for Jake, uh... well, maybe he could double as the mugger who killed Uncle Ben...?

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Bring 'em all on, I say.

As for Spector and his split personalities, I suppose the most value they would have for anyone who isn't a ride-or-die Moon Knight fan would be as customizable bodies. I mean, Marc would probably be dressed as a mercenary with combat fatigues and weapons, so he could be used as any type of soldier or commando figure. Steven Grant would most likely be in a tuxedo, so you could put Tony Stark's head on him (or pretend his Bruce Wayne invading the Marvel Universe). And as for Jake, uh... well, maybe he could double as the mugger who killed Uncle Ben...?

Hey I think those are great ideas for the alternate personalities of Marc, I would probably end up buying them, because I probably couldn't say no to anything Moon Knight, he is one of my all time favorite Marvel characters, as much as I don't care for his civilian looks, i probably would buy all things Moon Knight for the just because it's Moony factor. I am sure we will be seeing Mr. Knight figure some time soon, that could come with a Spector head.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:11 AM, leokearon said:

With the Spider-man retro wave giving us Peter and Gwen, with a rumour Jonah on the way; it seems that Hasbro maybe giving us more civilian characters. But what would you want more of Heroes in their secret Identities (Like Peter) or more supporting cast characters (Like Gwen) or would you prefer an even mix of both....

No. Hasbro should upgrade their "civilian" body bucks, definitely. They should continue to include secret ID heads, as they frequently do, but otherwise prefer they concentrate on superheroes/villains.

And yes, they've done Gwen but that shouldn't be a slippery slope to having every character's every supporting cast member getting a figure. I'm sure there are Jeryn Hogarth and Mrs. Arbogast fans out there, but let's be honest, they'd just end up as pegwarmers alongside Luis from the Ant-Man movie. 

For civilians/plain clothes, I want a mix of secret identities and supporting cast

• Aunt May
  • JJ Jameson sleeves rolled up, sweater vest or suit open vest..same buck could be used for Robbie
  • Matt Murdock (new suited body, but Matt is more loose collar)
  • Gyrich
  • Dakota North
  • Storm or Misty in a top and reusing the bell bottoms from Dazzler
  • Bruce Banner with a alt half-changing Hulk head

They really only need a handful of civilian bucks  of different builds and just reuse/repaint/accessorize.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I pretty much only want civilian figures. Figures like Netflix Jessica Jones, classic Gwen, business suit anyone, and Stepford Cuckoos are great examples. Even though I'm a big marvel fan (playing marvel puzzle quest 3+ hours a day for four years), I focus my collection on the civilian world as if they are not marvel.

What I desperately want is police uniform 6" figures. No one makes these. You can get them in 12" and nothing else. You can get military figures in any scale. Also non-motorcycle vehicles that can fit 6" figures are nearly non existent. The only two vehicles that work are from the WWE line. RC and other toys that claim 1/12 scale are pretty small and you need 1/10 scale to properly use figures.

I will end up making my own 3D printed figures and accessories once I have the equipment and time.

I know we got Mary Jane head with Gwen Stacy, but but Mary Jane deserves new figure or at least straight rerelease of TRU pack one, if Hasbro wants to do something different they could give her white t shirt with spiderman logo, or even Jorts alternatively they could even attempt to do some version that has sorts of jacket if they wanna do something different. Either way it will be must to get new Mary Jane figure as Fan channel exclusive. And no need for new heads both ones they did are amazing. 

7EE226DF-DF3F-4CAB-ADD5-F6BC4F8A19E7.jpeg

19 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I know we got Mary Jane head with Gwen Stacy, but but Mary Jane deserves new figure or at least straight rerelease of TRU pack one, if Hasbro wants to do something different they could give her white t shirt with spiderman logo, or even Jorts alternatively they could even attempt to do some version that has sorts of jacket if they wanna do something different. Either way it will be must to get new Mary Jane figure as Fan channel exclusive. And no need for new heads both ones they did are amazing. 

7EE226DF-DF3F-4CAB-ADD5-F6BC4F8A19E7.jpeg

Yeah we need a new MJ, I would also like her superpowered versions as well