leokearon

Marvel legends Civilians  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Civilian would you like to see more of

• Secret Identities
    • Supporting Cast
    • An even mix of both
    • No thanks, I just want heroes and villains

With the Spider-man retro wave giving us Peter and Gwen, with a rumour Jonah on the way; it seems that Hasbro maybe giving us more civilian characters. But what would you want more of Heroes in their secret Identities (Like Peter) or more supporting cast characters (Like Gwen) or would you prefer an even mix of both.

Alos if you want more civilians who would be your top 10 choices?

Personally, not interested in the least. If they do more "normies", and I suspect they will, the best bet would be to mix them in sporadically throughout the waves. There's no way an entire set of civilians would fly by any stretch, but if I was forced to make a choice, I'd have to go with alternate identities, cuz very few of them still have "secret" identities anymore.

I would like some civilians for my photo's, Some Spiderman like J Jonah Jameson, Betty Brant and Phil three pack. I need an iceman Bobby Drake in civies or costume. A Jennifer in civies for my She Hulk. And definitely a nice Ben Grimm in Human form. A civilian head for Hobie Brown the Prowler, A civilian figure for Rage. A nice Hulk transforming three pack from Bruce to buff guy to hulk with the clothes ripping.

I went with an even mix of both. Really the way there going is the right path. It may take some time to get an entire supporting cast but slow and steady wins the race.

i liked how the MCU sets handled this. Mixing in supporting cast while checking off major characters. 

I'm not all that interested in civilian identities for Marvel Legends. I'm still on the fence about buying Gwen Stacy and possibly J. Jonah Jamison. I made a list of characters that I might find interesting enough to collect, but I should stipulate that I would not pay the same price for any of these characters as a normal hero/villain figure, with the exception of General Ross and Rick Jones.

1. General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross 
  2. Rick Jones
  3. Jarvis
  4. Dr. Bruce Banner
  5. Matt Murdock
  6. Foggy Nelson
  7. Marc Spector
  8. Alan Grant
  9. Jake Lockley
  10. Frenchie
  11. Marlene
  12. Major Glenn Talbot
  13. Turk

Hmmm I don’t really know who I’d like to see in civies other than definitely Bruce Banner. I would say Wolverine from the XMen animated series but feel like they kinda overdid it with all the different Logans in street clothes. But thinking of villains that sport regular suits/clothes, I’m down for a proper Hammerhead and .... Puppet Master 😄

Not really particularly interested in Civilian figures, but a few here and there are fine, I love that we recently got Gwen, but it's a hard task to get me into the Civilian figures, it really depends on I guess who it is. I probably would buy most Comic Civilian chicks only on behalf of my desire to collect all comic female figures, I was talking in another thread  about how I'd be cool with a Civilian Gwenpool so I can get a Unmasked head for her, but I really don't care for a lot of the Civilian figs, or even figs that kinda look like Civilians for the most part.

59 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

I want more supporting Daredevil figures, Foggy, Karen, Ben Urich, even Wesley, they're all important to the story and who Daredevil is as a character...

Okay see there we go I'd never say no to a Karen Page figure, actually I love Deborah so much I'd rather have a MCU Karen over a comic one.

8 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Ok, I know she won't be hot seller but Aunt May figure is must. 

Yeah that would be top of my list for civvies, i think.  We need a figure for the old bag.  With stack of wheatcakes accessory.

Rick Jones would be nice (with a guitar accessory and removable nega bands). Agree with Turk also.

I guess i don't really count "heroes in human form/garb" as civvies, but certainly bruce banner would be welcome, especially with a "beginning to transform" head  (and maybe hands)

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

Where's our Enforcers box set? Ox, Montana, and Fancy Dan!

Enforcers.jpg

I think calling these guys (as well as puppet master and hammerhead) “civilians” relies on an awfully loose interpretation of the word. Certainly wouldn’t mind figures for them, though (but they are pretty far down as far as my personal priorities go)

13 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I'm not all that interested in civilian identities for Marvel Legends. I'm still on the fence about buying Gwen Stacy and possibly J. Jonah Jamison. I made a list of characters that I might find interesting enough to collect, but I should stipulate that I would not pay the same price for any of these characters as a normal hero/villain figure, with the exception of General Ross and Rick Jones.

1. General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross 
  2. Rick Jones
  3. Jarvis
  4. Dr. Bruce Banner
  5. Matt Murdock
  6. Foggy Nelson
  7. Marc Spector
  8. Alan Grant
  9. Jake Lockley
  10. Frenchie
  11. Marlene
  12. Major Glenn Talbot
  13. Turk

Still, that's a pretty extensive list. I hadda look a few of these up. There are some deep digs in there.

There is one person that seems like should be on this list, though. What happened with Microchip?

Aren’t Alan (did you mean Steven?) Grant and Jake Lockley just aliases for Marc Spectre? Outside of attire there aren’t any physical differences... I’d say  it’s a long shot getting Marc, let alone his split personalities 

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I think calling these guys (as well as puppet master and hammerhead) “civilians” relies on an awfully loose interpretation of the word. Certainly wouldn’t mind figures for them, though (but they are pretty far down as far as my personal priorities go)

Yeah, they're villains not civilians

26 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Hasbro, please, just sell me a suited figure with a Senator Kelly head + Graydon Creed head + Gyrich head that would fit in nicely with my villains shelf. I would only display Senator Kelly. Maybe (!) Gyrich.

I'm sure they can also come out with a Spidey villains version.

I wouldn't mind a Gyrich

59 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Yeah, they're villains not civilians

civillains? 😄

4 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I think calling these guys (as well as puppet master and hammerhead) “civilians” relies on an awfully loose interpretation of the word. Certainly wouldn’t mind figures for them, though (but they are pretty far down as far as my personal priorities go

Yeah they’re very low priority to me as well. Guess I was veering off the word; just making an unclear point that civilians aren’t really a priority for me like at all.

4 hours ago, McHogan said:

Aren’t Alan (did you mean Steven?) Grant and Jake Lockley just aliases for Marc Spectre? Outside of attire there aren’t any physical differences... I’d say  it’s a long shot getting Marc, let alone his split personalities 

Yes, I did mean Steven Grant. I must've confused him with the comic book writer and/or main character from Jurassic Park. But yeah, I don't see Hasbro making a figure of one of Moon Knight's civilian identities, let alone all three, plus his helicopter pilot and girlfriend. It was just a crazy indulgence. Still, with a Disney+ series on the horizon, you never know how popular the character might become.

7 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I agree, none of them are civilians in the proper sense. They're clearly villains; I was just responding to the post above that mentioned suited/plain clothes villains. 

14 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Yes, I did mean Steven Grant. I must've confused him with the comic book writer and/or main character from Jurassic Park. But yeah, I don't see Hasbro making a figure of one of Moon Knight's civilian identities, let alone all three, plus his helicopter pilot and girlfriend. It was just a crazy indulgence. Still, with a Disney+ series on the horizon, you never know how popular the character might become.

yeah I'd take a Marlene alraune and Jean-Paul, don't know if I care about any of Marc's split personality's, but I also think we just need some Moon Knight supporting cast and villains how come we can't have a Bushman, Black Spectre, Morpheus, Shadow Knight, Killer Shrike and Bora ?