Rumor Report: Marvel Legends House Of X/Power Of X Wave Details

JayC

6 minutes ago, tarot said:

considering this wave is only in the 3d rendering stage (that we know), the line could now be easily changed now that Jesse has found out about the leaks. I think Wolverine is coming as well an x-men wave without Wolverine would just be weird. Jean and Cyclops might coming but they could also move then to a second wave. 

I pray to the Plastic gods that Omega is coming. After all the sentinels (standard, Mastermold, Nimrod, Bastion, Prime etc) I want to get near enough to complete the Sentinel family.

From the intel I've gotten the only one that might be off is Omega Sentinel. The intel said Omega and an assumption was made on the Sentinel part. So IDK. That is why these are treated as rumor and not 100% fact.

It's good that rumour got debunked. Still hoping we get that Marvel Girl, of course but I'm not really that excited to pick up another Wolverine (but it's inevitable), that Cyclops design is meh, and I've read the mini and I can't--for the life of me--remember that female Omega Sentinel (ok i just googled her and I guess she shared most of her scenes with Nimrod...hmmm...still not ringing any bells lol). 

Also not a fan of that Moira look. But who am I kidding, I'll most likely get this wave.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

how much was Quentin involved with HOX? All the figure will be from that storyline.

He was actually pretty involved in the onset. Haven't seen much of him lately. He's one of the "morally flexable" mutants who isn't afraid to do what needs to be done while possibly enjoying himself a little too much. Similar to the way Empath was portrayed.

I would enjoy a figure of him actually. It would probably open the door to a similarly designed character we might all know as Legion.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

He was actually pretty involved in the onset. Haven't seen much of him lately. He's one of the "morally flexable" mutants who isn't afraid to do what needs to be done while possibly enjoying himself a little too much. Similar to the way Empath was portrayed.

I would enjoy a figure of him actually. It would probably open the door to a similarly designed character we might all know as Legion.

Or just put legion as a swappable head

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I really NEED that Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) in the green get-up for my display

I also need a Rachel Summers (yes Summers). The one that came in the Brood Wave was meh. Here's to hoping it's not in her "Prestige" (terrible name) look.

Not keen on that Jean look, though if they also included a Candy Southern head, it would help.

I like the previous Rachel figure, but an update would be nice

7 hours ago, leokearon said:

Not keen on that Jean look, though if they also included a Candy Southern head, it would help.

I really just need an Original 5, in whatever costumes they all go together with (the recent time-traveling kids doesn't count). 

I wasn't able to pick up the boxed set. I'm currently using the 5 inch O5 limited-articulation versions that came in the boxed set that Toybiz produced. They're far back on my display that I can get away with using the smaller figures.

If Hasbro wants to continue with the X-Factor look (with the Retro blue and white Cyclops) then I'm down. I can use the retro Iceman but I also want a human Bobby Drake. I can use the Gray Beast, but I also want an updated Angel.

That said, I still think her Marvel Girl, green-skirt-yellow-mask look, is an iconic look for Jean.

3 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I really just need an Original 5, in whatever costumes they all go together with (the recent time-traveling kids doesn't count). 

I wasn't able to pick up the boxed set. I'm currently using the 5 inch O5 limited-articulation versions that came in the boxed set that Toybiz produced. They're far back on my display that I can get away with using the smaller figures.

If Hasbro wants to continue with the X-Factor look (with the Retro blue and white Cyclops) then I'm down. I can use the retro Iceman but I also want a human Bobby Drake. I can use the Gray Beast, but I also want an updated Angel.

That said, I still think her Marvel Girl, green-skirt-yellow-mask look, is an iconic look for Jean.

I understand, though for me it is more of getting the characters in looks I like rather than specific line-ups.

Also it may be Iconic but that doesn't (in my opinion) mean it is good

21 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I really NEED that Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) in the green get-up for my display

I also need a Rachel Summers (yes Summers). The one that came in the Brood Wave was meh. Here's to hoping it's not in her "Prestige" (terrible name) look.

I want that Jean Grey as well. That would make it 2 figures I plan to grab from that wave and yeah I need a Rachel also. I am still hoping for an Excalibur boxset to pop up soon with the original characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Last month I brought you a "Rumor" that revealed the entire wave of Hasbro's upcoming Marvel Legends 6" House Of X/Power Of X Wave. In that report I said the wave would include the three figures confirmed by Hasbro which were Professor X with Cerebo helmet, Moira MacTaggert and Magneto in white outfit. The remaining unknown figures would include Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine and Omega Sentinel.

Marvel-Legends-House-Of-X-Wave__scaled_600.jpg

We now see below is what appears to be further confirmation of that list. At least for one of the unknown figures. rektangular has posted an image of what is said to be a factory sample for the body of the upcoming Jean Grey figure.

I continue to have pretty strong confidence in the validity of my list. The only figure I am not sure about is Omega Sentinel. The initial information I got simply listed that figure as "Omega". I admittedly made an ASSumption on the Sentinel part. It's possible that could also reference Kid Omega or even just be a code word for some other "Omega" power level mutant.

Time will tell and of course until Hasbro gives us official confirmation we will continue to treat this all as RUMOR

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHahy7qgjDX/

Marvel-Girl-01.png

Still not interested in that Jean. Also if Omega is refering to Omega Level Mutants then it is one of the following (I removed Magento and Jean from the list for obvious reasons): 

• Jamie Braddock, 
  • Iceman, 
  • Elixir, 
  • Legion, 
  • Proteus, 
  • Mister M, 
  • Storm, 
  • Exodus, 
  • Quentin Quire, 
  • Franklin Richards, 
  • Vulcan, 
  • Hope Summers

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Well if the photo is correct, there go my hopes that she would get calf/boot rotation like the cuckoos have. Its a shame 'cause its already such a "basic" look for Marvel Girl anyway. Painting on the boots just looks to me like an afterthought. I may still get it but at this point Magneto and maybe Prof X are in the lead for my dollar.