JayC

Rumor Report: Marvel Legends House Of X/Power Of X Wave Details

6 minutes ago, tarot said:

considering this wave is only in the 3d rendering stage (that we know), the line could now be easily changed now that Jesse has found out about the leaks. I think Wolverine is coming as well an x-men wave without Wolverine would just be weird. Jean and Cyclops might coming but they could also move then to a second wave. 

I pray to the Plastic gods that Omega is coming. After all the sentinels (standard, Mastermold, Nimrod, Bastion, Prime etc) I want to get near enough to complete the Sentinel family.

From the intel I've gotten the only one that might be off is Omega Sentinel. The intel said Omega and an assumption was made on the Sentinel part. So IDK. That is why these are treated as rumor and not 100% fact.

Unfortunately WOLVERINE is inevitable...he is the most popular X-man and most familiar. Believe me...im tired of Wolverine as well.

This costume of Wolverine is actually a worthwhile one, though. I could've done without motorcycle Wolverine, Weapon X origin, first appearance, etc., etc.

Oh and I hope Hasbro will reuse movie Wolverine Claws, standard claws they used for all comic book wolverines need to get lost, x force one included they just don't look right. 

It's good that rumour got debunked. Still hoping we get that Marvel Girl, of course but I'm not really that excited to pick up another Wolverine (but it's inevitable), that Cyclops design is meh, and I've read the mini and I can't--for the life of me--remember that female Omega Sentinel (ok i just googled her and I guess she shared most of her scenes with Nimrod...hmmm...still not ringing any bells lol). 

Also not a fan of that Moira look. But who am I kidding, I'll most likely get this wave.

More than likely we are getting Wolverine, Jean and Scott and just not the Omega Sentinel in this wave.

Could omega sentinel not be karima if the source said omega it could be Kid Omega (Quentin Quire) that way there is not 3 females in the wave

16 minutes ago, Comicbookcub said:

Could omega sentinel not be karima if the source said omega it could be Kid Omega (Quentin Quire) that way there is not 3 females in the wave

how much was Quentin involved with HOX? All the figure will be from that storyline.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

how much was Quentin involved with HOX? All the figure will be from that storyline.

He was actually pretty involved in the onset. Haven't seen much of him lately. He's one of the "morally flexable" mutants who isn't afraid to do what needs to be done while possibly enjoying himself a little too much. Similar to the way Empath was portrayed.

I would enjoy a figure of him actually. It would probably open the door to a similarly designed character we might all know as Legion.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

He was actually pretty involved in the onset. Haven't seen much of him lately. He's one of the "morally flexable" mutants who isn't afraid to do what needs to be done while possibly enjoying himself a little too much. Similar to the way Empath was portrayed.

I would enjoy a figure of him actually. It would probably open the door to a similarly designed character we might all know as Legion.

Or just put legion as a swappable head

4 hours ago, Comicbookcub said:

If it was Quire, it would be an easy pass for me

14 hours ago, tarot said:

He's been the x-men's version of kenny from South Park since hox.  He's been killed and resurrected numerous times. 

I really NEED that Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) in the green get-up for my display

I also need a Rachel Summers (yes Summers). The one that came in the Brood Wave was meh. Here's to hoping it's not in her "Prestige" (terrible name) look.

11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I also need a Rachel Summers (yes Summers). The one that came in the Brood Wave was meh. Here's to hoping it's not in her "Prestige" (terrible name) look.

Not keen on that Jean look, though if they also included a Candy Southern head, it would help.

I like the previous Rachel figure, but an update would be nice

7 hours ago, leokearon said:

Not keen on that Jean look, though if they also included a Candy Southern head, it would help.

I really just need an Original 5, in whatever costumes they all go together with (the recent time-traveling kids doesn't count). 

I wasn't able to pick up the boxed set. I'm currently using the 5 inch O5 limited-articulation versions that came in the boxed set that Toybiz produced. They're far back on my display that I can get away with using the smaller figures.

If Hasbro wants to continue with the X-Factor look (with the Retro blue and white Cyclops) then I'm down. I can use the retro Iceman but I also want a human Bobby Drake. I can use the Gray Beast, but I also want an updated Angel.

That said, I still think her Marvel Girl, green-skirt-yellow-mask look, is an iconic look for Jean.

3 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I really just need an Original 5, in whatever costumes they all go together with (the recent time-traveling kids doesn't count). 

I wasn't able to pick up the boxed set. I'm currently using the 5 inch O5 limited-articulation versions that came in the boxed set that Toybiz produced. They're far back on my display that I can get away with using the smaller figures.

If Hasbro wants to continue with the X-Factor look (with the Retro blue and white Cyclops) then I'm down. I can use the retro Iceman but I also want a human Bobby Drake. I can use the Gray Beast, but I also want an updated Angel.

That said, I still think her Marvel Girl, green-skirt-yellow-mask look, is an iconic look for Jean.

I understand, though for me it is more of getting the characters in looks I like rather than specific line-ups.

Also it may be Iconic but that doesn't (in my opinion) mean it is good

21 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I want that Jean Grey as well. That would make it 2 figures I plan to grab from that wave and yeah I need a Rachel also. I am still hoping for an Excalibur boxset to pop up soon with the original characters.