Marvel Legends The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Captain America's Shield

JayC

Technically we can consider this our first piece of merchandise for the upcoming Falcon And Winter Solider Disney+ series. It's a new Marvel Legends Role-Play Shield. I believe the only difference between this one and the one previously released for Captain America is the line work in the silver portions and the Falacon And Winter Soldier logo's added to the box.

Here is the official description:

Iconic in its design and durability, this premium role play shield is the ultimate combination of offense and defense! Specially modeled on the First Avenger’s trademark symbol, the Marvel Legends Series Falcon and Winter Soldier Captain America Shield measures an impressive 24 inches in diameter and features adjustable straps, which allow it be worn like Captain America! Marvel Legends The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Captain America premium role play shield is a notable addition to any Marvel fan collection.

With over 80 years of comic book and movie history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters and role play items offer premium detailing for Marvel fans and collectors.

You can pre-order it now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Falcon-Shield-01.jpg

Falcon-Shield-02.jpg

Falcon-Shield-03.jpg

Falcon-Shield-04.jpg

28 minutes ago, tarot said:

With the way Ryan and Dan have been dropping hints, I suspect that the next livestream will focus on the Disney + shows.

So just WandaVision stuff (Which I would be happy with)since it is the only one with a trailer and many of the others are delayed or haven't even started yet.

5 minutes ago, leokearon said:

So just WandaVision stuff (Which I would be happy with)since it is the only one with a trailer and many of the others are delayed or haven't even started yet.

actually F+WS has had a load of images and parts of trailers shown so I wouldn't be surprised if they did something for that as well.

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

actually F+WS has had a load of images and parts of trailers shown so I wouldn't be surprised if they did something for that as well.

part of a trailer, it doesn't even have one full one and most of the photos are leaks. The amount of official stuff is slim. So I don't see them revealing much apart from WandaVision

Actually, in one of the livestreams (I believe the most recent one?) they indicated they'll likely be doing a staggered release by doing some more product later in time after spoiler-heavy episodes have aired. Similar to the way the Black Series Mandalorian stuff got a few early figures early on but stuff like Baby Yoda or Mando in his Beskar armor weren't released until much later to avoid spoilers.

So it's entirely possible they just do some light initial offerings like the new Falcon and Winter Soldier designs and then save spoilery stuff for later in 2021. 

it's interesting that a bit of merch has been trickling out here and there, the other day I was at Wal-Mart and they had a bunch of Falcon & Winter Soldier T-Shirts.

The real question is... what is different about this Shield compared to the Captain America Movie Shield? I can't see anything new about it, I must be wrong.

52 minutes ago, Satam said:

I can't say 100% without having both of them in-hand, but that does appear to be the only difference.

no it appears to actually be slightly different, and has some finer details and darker paint, either way what a "re-paint" scheme, it essential is a MCU version of the Shield which means it's probably actually the 75th Anniversary Version which is MCU cap Sheild. so yes it is actually a re-release with new box... what a bs move Hasbro

CAPsheild.jpg

Falcon-Shielda.jpg

75ThSheild.jpg

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

no it appears to actually be slightly different, and has some finer details and darker paint, either way what a "re-paint" scheme, it essential is a MCU version of the Shield which means it's probably actually the 75th Anniversary Version which is MCU cap Sheild. so yes it is actually a re-release with new box... what a bs move Hasbro

CAPsheild.jpg

Falcon-Shielda.jpg

75ThSheild.jpg

Nah, looking at them closely, it does appear there's new sculpting here that wasn't on the 75th one.  The star especially.

The shield Sam gets at the Endgame has some subtle differences from the one Steve was using (presumably as a result of it having been wrecked by Thanos and then rebuilt).

latest?cb=20190316204818

main-qimg-04a1dd71f879b3cc2ec5bbb9321fe6

There's also a sculpted ring on the new one not present on the 75th anniversary version.

image.thumb.png.0dff4cdc929459f97677df5801da0b1b.png