Marvel Legends Thunderstrike 6" Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Thunderstrike figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for these figures below in our

GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about them in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Another-Day-At-The-Office-By-Gabo.jpg

Thunderstruck-01.JPG

Thunderstruck-02.JPG

Thunderstruck-03.JPG

Thunderstruck-04.JPG

Thunderstruck-05.JPG

Thunderstruck-06.JPG

Thunderstruck-07.JPG

Thunderstruck-08.JPG

Just as it was unexplainably weird how they released the Red Guardian with no masked/helmeted head, its also odd they only have this guy yelling like he got something jammed into his nether regions. Otherwise its a good figure; I wonder if the alt versions are on the horizon?

ts.jpg

I mean.. the screaming head is an odd choice for the decision to not give him a calmer alt head.. but if he is posed in a dramatic fight scene or one of those team action shots then he wouldn’t look out of place at all.. sure a static standing pose he looks stressed AF.. guess it comes down to how you pose him.

also as a point of interest Amazon updated Thunderstrike to this Saturday delivery. Only TStrike though .. 

Just thinking about the 3 3/4 Marvel Universe final few waves. In that we got Thunderstrike , Rage, and Quasar (among others) .. perhaps we may see a ( hopefully classic ) Quasar soon..

Also Rage’s perma-scowl is borderline the same thing as T-Strike.. not as jarring in team line up poses but still off putting next to more calm looking teammates.. must be stressful being an Avenger 😁

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Just as it was unexplainably weird how they released the Red Guardian with no masked/helmeted head, its also odd they only have this guy yelling like he got something jammed into his nether regions. Otherwise its a good figure; I wonder if the alt versions are on the horizon?

ts.jpg

I’d take both. Both for my Avengers line up for “Thor II” and Thunderstrike for my sadly anemic A2 squad ( only Stinger so far, but is that version from A2 or was Cassie sporting this suit in the MU proper?) 

14 hours ago, Atlantis said:

ts.jpg

Makes you wonder what was the rational behind both decisions 

On 10/21/2020 at 5:22 PM, McHogan said:

"Just thinking about the 3 3/4 Marvel Universe final few waves. In that we got Thunderstrike , Rage, and Quasar (among others) .. perhaps we may see a ( hopefully classic ) Quasar soon..."

I've been pretty meh on Quasar, but I know there was a Marvel Universe figure of him. Didn't care for it at all. I would buy a 6" Legends that had his "starfield" lining cape though.