Marvel Legends Hellfire Club 6" Boxset Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Hellfire Club boxset from Hasbro. The set includes figures of Black King: Sebastian Shaw, White Queen: Emma Frost, White Bishop Donald Pierce and Black Queen Selene Gallio who also comes with an alternate Jean Grey head from the Dark Phoenix Saga. This set is a HasbroPulse website exclusive.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Hellfire-Club-01.JPG

Hellfire-Club-02.JPG

Hellfire-Club-03.JPG

Hellfire-Club-04.JPG

Hellfire-Club-05.JPG

Hellfire-Club-06.JPG

Hellfire-Club-07.JPG

Hellfire-Club-08.JPG

Hellfire-Club-09.JPG

Hellfire-Club-10.JPG

Hellfire-Club-11.JPG

Hellfire-Club-12.JPG

Hellfire-Club-13.JPG

Hellfire-Club-14.JPG

Hellfire-Club-15.JPG

Hellfire-Club-16.JPG

Hellfire-Club-17.JPG

Hellfire-Club-18.JPG

Hellfire-Club-19.JPG

Hellfire-Club-20.JPG

Hellfire-Club-21.JPG

Hellfire-Club-22.JPG

Hellfire-Club-23.JPG

Hellfire-Club-24.JPG

Hellfire-Club-25.JPG

Hellfire-Club-26.JPG

Hellfire-Club-27.JPG

Hellfire-Club-28.JPG

Hellfire-Club-29.JPG

Hellfire-Club-30.JPG

Hellfire-Club-31.JPG

Hellfire-Club-32.JPG

Hellfire-Club-33.JPG

Hellfire-Club-34.JPG

Hellfire-Club-35.JPG

Hellfire-Club-36.JPG

Hellfire-Club-37.JPG

Hellfire-Club-38.JPG

Hellfire-Club-39.JPG

Hellfire-Club-40.JPG

Hellfire-Club-41.JPG

Hellfire-Club-42.JPG

Hellfire-Club-43.JPG

Hellfire-Club-44.JPG

Hellfire-Club-45.JPG

Hellfire-Club-46.JPG

Hellfire-Club-47.JPG

Hellfire-Club-48.JPG

Hellfire-Club-49.JPG

Hellfire-Club-50.JPG

Hellfire-Club-51.JPG

Hellfire-Club-52.JPG

Hellfire-Club-53.JPG

Hellfire-Club-54.JPG

Hellfire-Club-55.JPG

Hellfire-Club-56.JPG

Hellfire-Club-57.JPG

Hellfire-Club-58.JPG

Hellfire-Club-59.JPG

Hellfire-Club-60.JPG

Hellfire-Club-61.JPG

Hellfire-Club-62.JPG

Hellfire-Club-63.JPG

Hellfire-Club-64.JPG

Hellfire-Club-65.JPG

Hellfire-Club-66.JPG

Hellfire-Club-67.JPG

Hellfire-Club-68.JPG

Hellfire-Club-69.JPG

Hellfire-Club-70.JPG

Hellfire-Club-71.JPG

Hellfire-Club-72.JPG

Hellfire-Club-73.JPG

Hellfire-Club-74.JPG

Hellfire-Club-75.JPG

Hellfire-Club-76.JPG

Hellfire-Club-77.JPG

Hellfire-Club-78.JPG

Hellfire-Club-79.JPG

Hellfire-Club-80.JPG

Hellfire-Club-81.JPG

Hellfire-Club-82.JPG

Hellfire-Club-83.JPG

Hellfire-Club-84.JPG

Hellfire-Club-85.JPG

Hellfire-Club-86.JPG

Hellfire-Club-87.JPG

Hellfire-Club-88.JPG

Hellfire-Club-89.JPG

Hellfire-Club-90.JPG

Hellfire-Club-91.JPG

Hellfire-Club-92.JPG

Hellfire-Club-93.JPG

Hellfire-Club-94.JPG

Hellfire-Club-95.JPG

Hellfire-Club-96.JPG

Hellfire-Club-97.JPG

Hellfire-Club-98.JPG

Hellfire-Club-99.JPG

Hellfire-Club-100.JPG

Hellfire-Club-101.JPG

Hellfire-Club-102.JPG

Hellfire-Club-103.JPG

Hellfire-Club-104.JPG

Hellfire-Club-105.JPG

Hellfire-Club-106.JPG

Hellfire-Club-107.JPG

Hellfire-Club-108.JPG

1 hour ago, Reno said:

This box set is just so well done. I was one of those that ordered on the Pulse after their existing stock ran out so I have to wait until March. It will be a long painful wait but certainly appears worth it!

Mine is shipped to the US. I live in Canada. With the borders closed, let's see who gets the figure first lol

4 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I can't get over how nice this set is. Well done on all the figures and ESPECIALLY the Jean Grey head. Adding the Hellfire goons to the display made it that much better! I highly recommend picking up this set if you are an X-Men fan!!

I will probably get two goons and if I do, I'm thinking about blacking out the eyes.

15 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I can't get over how nice this set is. Well done on all the figures and ESPECIALLY the Jean Grey head. Adding the Hellfire goons to the display made it that much better! I highly recommend picking up this set if you are an X-Men fan!!

I like mine so much (even though there were some problems with 2 of the figures) I'm thinking about ordering another set if they ever re-stock. Perhaps in the future we might get Leland (Dr Octopus buck maybe?) and a thinner Pierce? But most likely if they did another figure, it'd be shirtless Shaw that a lot of fans seem to like. That's probably easier to do than retooling Doc Ock.

Hasbro is REALLY stepping up their game on faces, aren't they? "Jean" and Emma never looked better. Evolutionary scale improvement over the Annihilus wave Emma!

I still have the freak show Scarlet Witch toybiz figure.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:22 AM, Bluecomet said:

Very nice set, I was not quick to order so I missed out....Selena's head sculpt seem to be Shiklah? its the smile on her face which looks the same as Shiklah

yEP its Shiklah with that mockery of a face and minus the makeup. 

I'm thinking they're gonna re-stock the club and you'll have another shot to get the set. 

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

yEP its Shiklah with that mockery of a face and minus the makeup. 

I'm thinking they're gonna re-stock the club and you'll have another shot to get the set. 

I say they will, they already launched a new wave of pre-orders for the Transformers set

Everytime I see more pictures of this set I like it even more, I honestly still can't believe we got this, seems with the two chicks and how racy (ish) they are and the whole fact most people probably didn't care about two guys in Victorian garb, they made this for the older fans for certain. I just hope I don't actually have to wait until March 2021 to get this.

2 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

Thanks mate....I do wish collectors outside the US gets another chance on this. Some tried getting it from Damingtoys

I got mine from Big Bang Comics here in Ireland for €95, which is basically buy 3 figures get 1 half price, a real bargain. (Shame I'll have to wait until Christmas to open it)

On 11/2/2020 at 7:33 PM, leokearon said:

I got mine from Big Bang Comics here in Ireland for €95, which is basically buy 3 figures get 1 half price, a real bargain. (Shame I'll have to wait until Christmas to open it)

I finally found and preordered one..have to wait for Christmas as well..i doubt i'll open it, such a rare box set

On 11/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, Bluecomet said:

Thanks mate....I do wish collectors outside the US gets another chance on this. Some tried getting it from Damingtoys

I'm hoping Hasbro fixes this. They have a huge amount of fans overseas and frankly, not making Legends more available is leaving money on the table.

Meanwhile I'm looking for a suitable item to use as a white choker for Emma. I'm sure I can find something if I just look hard enough.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Benn said:

I would be very surprised. They took preorders for a second wave that entire Pulsecon weekend, so I don't expect them to go for a third printing. Maybe they'll have a small amount in March from card-declined preorders, but I wouldn't expect anything after that.

Yeah given that this was an exclsuive, I don't see them doing a third run.