Marvel Legends War Machine Helmet And J. J. Jameson From Hasbro

JayC

Oh man poor Hasbro with these leaks that spoil the fun of their announcements, I kinda hate it , people should be kinder, yeah we know you got the details, keep it under wraps the Legends team curated a fun annoucement package for you and ... boom fizzle, any ways Yay says my wallet, I have zero interest in a J. Jonah, super happy for those who want this which I bet is every one but me and 5 other people. 

It's perfect, I don't think you can make JJJ figure better than this in  price and scale, I wonder if movie Jameson and Chameleon will go down in price after that, since both still have some other benefits compared to new release, I would be glad for price fall  of movie figure, since  that Jameson had pretty cool table accessory, but then again many collectors will likely keep that unique accessory and sell old figure.

I'm still on the fence about buying the first Iron Man helmet, but that War Machine helmet feels like a big cop-out.

Not even in Iron Man 2, when War Machine's helmet looked the closest to Iron Man's, it was just a repainted Iron Man helmet. Hasbro should have adapted shape of the helmet that appears in every single War Machine armor after Iron Man 2 (with the exception of Endgame's final battle). That would have been a better representation for a War Machine helmet.

On the other hand, this helmet does correspond to the War Machine Armor as it looked like in the comics during Dark Reign. So I guess it's still appropriate... by technicality.

37 minutes ago, Sidewinder said:

I’ve had pretty good luck with Amazon. They are slower on shipping out Marvel Legends I think, but I’m happy that I get them a little cheaper.

I'm glad they work for somebody. If it weren't for the constant flow of courtesy certificates they throw at me when they screw up, I'd never use Amazon.

15 minutes ago, mako said:

You know, I could actually go for a Retro Aunt May, but a 2-pack with Ben? Frankly, 40-50 bucks just seems a little steep for a pair of non-heroes who just don't get that much panel time.

I have to agree, Aunt May is the single most important person to Peter, even more so then Ben. She is a must have. Ben on the other hand is only there to dye. 

Now if they were to do a Madam Spider or a Spider-Ben then that would be a different story.