More Marvel Legends Wave Listing RUMORS Hit The Net

JayC

7 hours ago, watanabefan said:

I'm more than fine with the 3-pack one. Movie version has been a glaring hole in my collection, so I'm hoping he's revealed next year.

Not to be "That Guy," but the way Hasbro's doing things now, you realize even if he's revealed it'll be part of their over-priced "Deluxe" scam, or part of an even more over-priced 2-pack.

47 minutes ago, mako said:

Not to be "That Guy," but the way Hasbro's doing things now, you realize even if he's revealed it'll be part of their over-priced "Deluxe" scam, or part of an even more over-priced 2-pack.

I'm not sure how a Deluxe Quicksilver would even work. A 2 pack would be more likely maybe with a AOA Wanda

9 hours ago, mako said:

I don’t see them doing a Deluxe Quicksilver. Most he’d be priced is the $25 anniversary price as a single figure. I think it’s also possible that they release him in either a 2-pack with AOU Wanda or a 3-pack with trench coat Hawkeye. Black Widow wasn’t released under an anniversary line, that’s why they could make her a deluxe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The first Disney+ themed wave of Marvel Legends assortment is now listed on the Toys R Us Canada website. No images or specific figure listings have been posted. While not yet officially confirmed by Hasbro, this wave as we first reported back in October should include the following figures:

- USAgent
- Loki
- Baron Zemo
- Scarlet Witch
- Vision
- Winter Soldier
- Captain America

Last time I check this wave wasn't slated to be released until around June time frame of this year at least here in the US. Also note this is the first Disney+ wave of the year, there should be a second one coming later in the year.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, watanabefan said:

Rektangular assumed the character Wen Wu was Leiko Wu, but the Disney investor day press event revealed that's the name of Tony Leung's character. Given Leung was previously confirmed as the Mandarin, we can infer the Wen Wu figure in the leak is really a Mandarin figure.

Eo6vuc4XIAETjTh?format=jpg&name=medium

I may be wrong, watanabefan, and if I am, I apologise in advance, but:

(1). Is this Rektangular bashing/correcting really necessary? He's been doing this forever, he's more right than he is wrong, and he has no sponsorship or platform to 'guide' his content. If he's made a howling mistake, why don't you just politely message him on the clip/content you know is wrong?

(2). As with the Eternals wave, I'm thinking the only two people in the world excited about this wave are in this forum. The last MCU Mandarin was...what it was, and this is going to be A. N. Other variation on same. If it even is the Mandarin.

As I said, apologies if you weren't just trying to knock ol' Rektangular with excessive pedantry and/or I've misunderstood you.

General point: has there even been a teaser trailer for Shang-Chi or the Eternals movies? I can't have missed both.

I think Hasbro should seriously reign in details of (and pictures, even more) any waves based on forthcoming movies likely to be delayed, because we're judging these waves in a vacuum. Think about the Black Widow movie & wave. Figures have been out over a year, movie pending.

Despite my huge initial reservations, it's a GOOD line, with a nice MCU/Comic split. The MCU figures are excellent (except Red Guardian) and the comic figures even better. But looking at the retail situation now, they can't give the damn figures away cheap enough, whilst the comic guys are still hot (yeah, sorry, not Spymaster, but wtf?!?!).

And Black Widow is a known quantity. So, at the risk of being the 'Voice of Doom'. This movie, and wave, seem risky. And I know next to nothing about both.

3 hours ago, LandoTucker said:

I may be wrong, watanabefan, and if I am, I apologise in advance, but:

(1). Is this Rektangular bashing/correcting really necessary? He's been doing this forever, he's more right than he is wrong, and he has no sponsorship or platform to 'guide' his content. If he's made a howling mistake, why don't you just politely message him on the clip/content you know is wrong?

(2). As with the Eternals wave, I'm thinking the only two people in the world excited about this wave are in this forum. The last MCU Mandarin was...what it was, and this is going to be A. N. Other variation on same. If it even is the Mandarin.

As I said, apologies if you weren't just trying to knock ol' Rektangular with excessive pedantry and/or I've misunderstood you.

I didn't bash and wasn't being pedantic. I made a probable correction about a source of potential misinformation because I'd seen a number of people asking why was there no Mandarin figure if he's the main villain of the film. He's a big boy, I'm sure he's not gonna be on the floor crying because someone on a message board said one of his points of info might be incorrect. 

The movie wave figures generally seem to have more detailed sculpting and coloring. They're promoting the TV shows like they are basically the equivalent of a movie. I would think therefore the TV wave will have the same level of manufacturing as the movie waves. I'm looking forward to seeing these figures, probably at whatever ToyFair is going to be this year.

14 minutes ago, ransomz said:

The movie wave figures generally seem to have more detailed sculpting and coloring. They're promoting the TV shows like they are basically the equivalent of a movie. I would think therefore the TV wave will have the same level of manufacturing as the movie waves. I'm looking forward to seeing these figures, probably at whatever ToyFair is going to be this year.

there is no Toyfair this year. most likely we will see them during a livestream