Aroha Custom Action Figures

MarkAbnett

It never stops amazing me exactly how some customs come out. This is excellent work and a prime example of showing Hasbro they already have the available resources to make this thing. Of course, a new head sculpt would be totally necessary, but if all it would cost Hasbro is the price of the new head sculpt and a little paint deco, what's the hold up?

26 minutes ago, silverback said:

Great work, these figures are awesome. I especially love the Angel, that head sculpt is perfect. Might consider putting the angel halo on the chest but it looks just fine. The Lilandra and Namorita are really great too. Thanks

Thanks! As far as I can remember he didn’t have the halo for X-Factor but happy to add it if I’m wrong!
Also thats Cap Britains wife Megan not Namorita but they sure are similar so she could double up!
Angel is Angel Spawn wings, havok 2pack head, Retro Cyclops body

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, silverback said:

Great work, these figures are awesome. I especially love the Angel, that head sculpt is perfect. Might consider putting the angel halo on the chest but it looks just fine. The Lilandra and Namorita are really great too. Thanks

This is his first X-Factor costume, which didn't have the halo. The cuffs on the boots and gloves dont need to be there but otherwise its a great effort! By the way where's the Namorita?? I see Megan and Lilandra, but no Namorita.

X-Factor_Vol_1_3.jpg

Thats the one!
I think he mistook the Meggan/Gloriana for Namorita. All good!

49 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

This is his first X-Factor costume, which didn't have the halo. The cuffs on the boots and gloves dont need to be there but otherwise its a great effort! By the way where's the Namorita?? I see Megan and Lilandra, but no Namorita.

X-Factor_Vol_1_3.jpg