"21" Marvel legends wants for 2021

leokearon

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

yeah, I thought it would be fun, also hopefully this time next year; we can look back on this and see if any of our wishes came true

Agreed! What I'm loving so much now about Hasbro's onslaught is Captain Mar-Vell, Kang, Jocasta, Silver Centurion IM, Nimrod, Classic Storm, Moon Knight, Super-Skrull, Doctor Doom were all on my lists from last year. It's been such an exciting time for Marvel Legends, man! 

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 5:28 PM, Atlantis said:

21.jpg

So of my 21 New Figures, while I dearly would love to have all, realistically I think only a few will ever actually be seen. Namorita, El Aguila, Blue Marvel and possibly Nightshade, ranked in order. I have no illusions about the Mystery Men (16-19); although I truly would love to see them, I doubt many fans have even heard of them or read the comic. Besides, the Hasbro team is factoring in budget, popularity, tooling, and almost all of the group would require new sculpts. El Aguila for example, really already has the parts out there to make him whereas Aviatrix and Revenant.....very long shots. 

Sunturion is another long shot due to the unique armor he has; his torso is in a kind of half-shell and I'm not sure how they'd get any kind of head movement, since its a one-piece covering to the groin area. He's an Iron Man related character though, so its not impossible we may eventually see him (they need to re-do Scarlet Centurion though). Still, I'd love to see it done, love to see all my picks done. We'll see.

1731596-mystery_men___the_revenant_by_patrick_zircher_jpg_6b3559a2de09744385d02be3b0b62c2c.jpg

Ahhh why you gotta do this to me? Lol. Not sure if the ‘Classics’ sub-lines counted so I left those out. And just going off the top of my head bc otherwise I would/could suffer in endless thought.

1. Corsair
  2. Hepzibah
  3. Raza Longknife
  4. Ch’od
  5. Eric The Red
  6. Deathbird
  7. Attuma
  8. Diablo
  9. Psycho Man
  10. Firelord
  11. Crystal
  12. Gorgon
  13. Triton
  14. Karnak
  15. Lockjaw
  16. Crossfire
  17. Warstar
  18. The Spot
  19. Executioner
  20. Count Nefaria

and the updates/redos

1. Domino, 90s
  2. Human Torch, the classic we all’ve been longing for
  3. Blade, 90s/retro/whatever
  4. Shocker, retro
  5. Adam Warlock, classic update
  6. Banshee, blue or green
  7. Blob update
  8. Toad redo
  9. Black Suit Spidey, update on retro buck
  10. Iron Fist, classic
  11. Luke Cage, classic
  12. Longshot update
  13. Spiral redo
  14. Mojo update
  15. Danny Ketch GR update
  16. Modular Armor Iron Man (or any classic armor really)
  17. Angel, red X factor or blue halo
  18. Blackheart update
  19. Sabretooth, updated body, either classic looks
  20. Jigsaw

Ughhhh ....so many more. 🙂

Oh man, trying to keep the New list Full MCU is gonna be hard!

NEW
1.Meek
2.Fandral
3.Hogun
4.Volstagg
5.Stakar
6.Martinex
7.Outrider
8.Kurse
9.Justin Hammer
10.Charlie-27
11.Aleta
12.Korath
13.Freya
14.Cosmo
15.Kraglin
16.Whiplash (racetrack)
17.Dave
18.Kurt
19.Mainframe
20.Krugarr
21. Wong

UPDATE
1.Quicksilver (Age of Ultron)
2.Ultron(Drone, Age of Ultron)
3.Odin (Thor)
4.Heimdall(Thor)
5.Maria Hill (Avengers)
6. Malekith (Dark World)
7. Hank Pym (Antman)
8. Baron Zemo (Falcon and the Winter Soldier)
9. Dr. Strange (Ragnarok with gloves)
10. Shocker (Homecoming)
11.Nakia (Black Panther, ceremonial robes)
12. Star Lord (Infinity War, closed jacket)
13. Janet Van Dyne (Antman and the Wasp)
14. Mar-Vell (Captain Marvel)
15. Rocket (Endgame)
16. Thor (Endgame, Warrior)
17. Captain Marvel (Endgame, short hair)
18. Nebula (Endgame, vest)
19. Hydroman (Far from Home)
20. Sandman (Far From Home)
21.JJ. Jameson (Far From Home)

Oh you guys got so many great ones, I guess I just want to say I'd love to finally start getting Generation X, really start being able to build Excalibur, Dan Ketch Ghost Rider, Agony, Riot, Tigra, Doctor Strange, Marrina, Satana, Brood, more Inhumans, Warewolf by Night, Swarm, new Valkyrie, Nightwatch, Lady Deathstrike, Dragon Man, Annihilus, Knull, Absolute Carnage, New Man-thing please please! (deluxe), Sleepwalker!!!, Moon Knight Villains , those come to mind as actual possibilities in getting made.

how about getting some more weirdo demons / supernatural characters.... he he I doubt it, heres my wacky list I created from the backside of my brain, 99% of these likely will never be made! (it exceeds 21, bare with me)

1. Dracula
2. N'Kantu
3. Umar
4. N'Garai
5. Marduk Kurios
6. Zahgurim
7. Dagoth
8. Olivier
9. Baphomet
10. Kierrok
11. D'Spayre
12. Saturnine
13. Amatsu (Chaos King)
14. Nameless One
15. Kx'ulthuum
16. N'Gabthoth
17. Dweller In Darkness
18. Daboia
19. Inanna
20. Kkallakku
21. Hyppokri
22. S'ym
24. N' astrih
25. Avarrish
26. Visimajoris
27. Nox
28.  Nekra
29. Gargoyle
30. Cobweb
31. Helleyes
32. Orb
33. Manphibian
34. Mangog
35. Fashima
36. Kindred

37. Zarathos!

• 2 weeks later...

21 New

1. Moondragon - classic
  2. Jack Of Hearts
  3. High Evolutionary
  4. Deathbird
  5. Executioner
  6. Gargoyle
  7. Attuma
  8. Red Wolf
  9. Mantis - classic
  10. Nightmare 
  11. Puppet Master
  12. Lockjaw
  13. Crystal
  14. Gorgon
  15. Triton
  16. Karnak
  17. Starhawk
  18. Yondu
  19. Charlie-27
  20. Martinex
  21. Nikki

21 Updated

1. Tigra
  2. Dracula - classic
  3. Toad
  4. Wasp (Janet) - 1st appearance, swappable helmet head and pixie haircut
  5. Ultron - classic
  6. Crimson Dynamo
  7. Titanium Man
  8. Ms. Marvel (Carol) - 1st appearance Kree red and blue costume with bare midriff
  9. Monica Rambeau - 1st appearance
  10. Baron Strucker
  11. Angel - red suit, halo on chest
  12. Dr. Strange - classic
  13. Wonder Man - Safari Jacket
  14. Yellowjacket
  15. Yelena Belova - 1st appearance
  16. Luke Cage - classic
  17. Iron fist - classic
  18. Man-Wolf
  19. Jigsaw
  20. Werewolf By Night
  21. Frankenstein's Monster

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:24 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

I've got no great love for the team's original look for the 1963 X-men either, but I think having the Original 5, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel and Iceman in uniform~ish looks would be nice, especially showing Beast in human form, and an Angel with feather wings. Iceman as a snowman I can take or leave.

I've mentioned before that I've got no preference with how Hasbro does this, be it in their X-men 1 (1963) uniforms, or X-Factor 1.

I also didn't really like Grant Morrison's run on New X-men (I was team Claremont on X-treme X-men *hides*), and their looks in New X-men left a lot to be desired (Frank Quitely, Igor Kordey 😑) but I do (did used to?) think that time of team was something fans remember fondly. I mean who doesn't want to see this look in figure form??? (Jk...she looks ridiculous)

c4d84338e95d21e2408831ad4bf56919.jpg

I want to see this in figure form :(,  Frank Quitely is interesting artist, initially when I first read his works I hated him with passion but with time I started to appreciate his art and style, but yeah it's not for everyone. 

7 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I want to see this in figure form :(,  Frank Quitely is interesting artist, initially when I first read his works I hated him with passion but with time I started to appreciate his art and style, but yeah it's not for everyone. 

I do kinda want to see that in figure form just to see how they do her diamond form, along with theNewX-men black leather uniform of her teammates.

Who remembers one of the artists, Ethan Van Sciver, inserting the word "SEX"--in the clouds, the background, etc--on his panels? It wasn't found out til much later. That was wild.

12 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I do kinda want to see that in figure form along with the New X-men black leather uniform of her teammates.

Who remembers one of the artists, Ethan Van Sciver, inserting the word "SEX"--in the clouds, the background, etc--on his panels? It wasn't found out til much later. That was wild.

Ugh. That dude. I wish he had never gotten work on an X-Men title.

13 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I do kinda want to see that in figure form just to see how they do her diamond form, along with theNewX-men black leather uniform of her teammates.

As much as I want that figure, I doubt it, here's another rendition in more traditional comic book style, Its neat design but too nude for even specialty shops I think. Unless they gave her full on coat however if you compare it to her previous black costume there isn't that much difference, New X-men Box set would be cool, or I guess I will get another xorn and some cyclops toybiz head for easy custom. 

image.png

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 3:15 PM, Atlantis said:

"...I have no illusions about the Mystery Men (16-19); although I truly would love to see them, I doubt many fans have even heard of them or read the comic. Besides, the Hasbro team is factoring in budget, popularity, tooling, and almost all of the group would require new sculpts. El Aguila for example, really already has the parts out there to make him whereas Aviatrix and Revenant.....very long shots...."

1731596-mystery_men___the_revenant_by_patrick_zircher_jpg_6b3559a2de09744385d02be3b0b62c2c.jpg

Just thinking about this...random thoughts really. But while I still doubt that the Mystery Men would ever see Legends form, its not completely impossible after all. I mean they could do the Revenant, and he'd be a perfect base for Tomb of Dracula (here's hoping we get a Marvel Monsters box set for Halloween 2021!). That Henley shirt on the Old Man Logan Warlock BAF figure is good for Achilles...modify the Prof X/ Capt Marvel Nick Fury figure for the Operative...the Surgeon isn't at all hard to do either. The one requiring a totally new sculpt would be Aviatrix. Then again they made a brand new wing assembly for Mach 1....

Late to the game/party, but here goes.   Would like to fill out the Defenders, including the "Defenders for a Day ", and some other more obscure teams (Deep Six, Champions of Xandar, Rangers, etc...)                    New : 1-Clea, 2-Torpedo, 3-Tagak the Leopard Lord & Opar, 4-  Capt. Ultra,  5-Stingray, 6-Tamara, 7-Mimic, 8-Red Wolf & Lobo, 9-Texas Twister, 10-Phantom Rider, 11-Ajak, 12-Ikaris, 13-The Comet, 14-Zephyr, 15-Blitzkrieg (er), 16-Steel Spider, 17-Prester John the Wanderer, 18-Straw Man, 19-Venus (Aphrodite), 20-Karthon the Quester, 21-Dr. Druid                                                                                                                          Already Made: 1-Living Laser (classic), 2-green Quicksilver, 3- Hank Pym (red jumpsuit or Wasp II), 4-Angel (red/white costume), 5-Banshee (green & yellow costume), 6-Black Panther (first appearance),  7-Mockingbird (classic costume), 8-full-size Original Human Torch (first in the Invaders set), 9- Quasar (full size costume #2 or #3), 10-Red Guardian (female),  11-ambulatory Prof. X (yellow costume), 12-Man-Ape (classic costume M'Baku), 13- Wasp (in an iconic costume), 14-Sub-mariner (classic green trunks), 15-Triton (full size), 16-Karnak (full size), 17-Gorgon (full size), 18-Ronan the Accuser (classic green), 19-Sandman-green armor, 20-Blastaar (classic costume), 21-Guardsman (Michael O'Brien head).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

On 12/22/2020 at 3:48 PM, SpiderS said:

As much as I want that figure, I doubt it, here's another rendition in more traditional comic book style, Its neat design but too nude for even specialty shops I think. Unless they gave her full on coat however if you compare it to her previous black costume there isn't that much difference, New X-men Box set would be cool, or I guess I will get another xorn and some cyclops toybiz head for easy custom. 

image.png

I doubt hasbro will make this costume version, probably customizers can do that..the loosecollector has been creating figures like this (lady death, heavy metal taarna)

On 12/21/2020 at 7:48 PM, SpiderS said:

image.png

I'm not a fan of this outfit at all, but I don't see why it couldn't be made, especially in the case of specialty shops. They have far more revealing figures/statues in outrageously exaggerated poses and they sell well. In fact regular department stores were carrying figures like DC's Star Sapphire, and you can see how revealing this outfit is. 

ssd.jpg

NEW

• Abigail Brand
  • Frenzy
  • Fabian Cortez
  • Goldballs
  • Regent
  • M (X-Factor Investigations)
  • Siryn (X-Force)
  • Corsair
  • Vulcan
  • Proteus
  • Daimon Hellstrom
  • Miss America (America Chavez)
  • Ironheart
  • Blue Marvel
  • Rachel Cole-Alves
  • Gorilla-Man
  • Maximus
  • Morlun
  • Clay Quartermain
  • Sin
  • Lockjaw

UPDATED

• Banshee (classic)
  • Man-Wolf
  • Dracula (modern)
  • Werewolf by Night
  • Lady Deathstrike
  • Blade (Midnight Sons)
  • Mordo (classic)
  • Cannonball (New Mutants)
  • Sunspot (New Mutants w/ powered down head)
  • Lizard (classic head)
  • Dr Strange (classic)
  • Longshot
  • Baron Von Strucker
  • Red Skull
  • Ka-Zar
  • Shanna the She-Devil
  • Rachel Grey (red spiked)
  • Executioner
  • Man-Ape (comic classic)
  • Beast (modern)
  • Captain Britain (Excalibur)

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I'm not a fan of this outfit at all, but I don't see why it couldn't be made, especially in the case of specialty shops. They have far more revealing figures/statues in outrageously exaggerated poses and they sell well. In fact regular department stores were carrying figures like DC's Star Sapphire, and you can see how revealing this outfit is. 

ssd.jpg

Yes, but it was almost 10 years ago, culture has changed, there's even more focus and scrutiny on small stuff like action figures and super heroes, scrutiny coming from both left and right leaning people, bottom line some people might find it unacceptable, it could be risk to  kids toys oriented company like Hasbro, risk they might not want to take. But then again maybe you are right and SDCCnot exclusive set is prime example of this, after all these companies make money on collectors market that is fueled by Nostalgia. So I dunno, I just want my New X-men set so I can feel like 12 again.

9 hours ago, nieman257 said:

NEW

• Abigail Brand
  • Frenzy
  • Fabian Cortez
  • Goldballs
  • Regent
  • M (X-Factor Investigations)
  • Siryn (X-Force)
  • Corsair
  • Vulcan
  • Proteus
  • Daimon Hellstrom
  • Miss America (America Chavez)
  • Ironheart
  • Blue Marvel
  • Rachel Cole-Alves
  • Gorilla-Man
  • Maximus
  • Morlun
  • Clay Quartermain
  • Sin
  • Lockjaw

UPDATED

• Banshee (classic)
  • Man-Wolf
  • Dracula (modern)
  • Werewolf by Night
  • Lady Deathstrike
  • Blade (Midnight Sons)
  • Mordo (classic)
  • Cannonball (New Mutants)
  • Sunspot (New Mutants w/ powered down head)
  • Lizard (classic head)
  • Dr Strange (classic)
  • Longshot
  • Baron Von Strucker
  • Red Skull
  • Ka-Zar
  • Shanna the She-Devil
  • Rachel Grey (red spiked)
  • Executioner
  • Man-Ape (comic classic)
  • Beast (modern)
  • Captain Britain (Excalibur)

Awesome to have Gold balls in the list, should include the rest of the 'five'...hope summers, elixir, proteus and tempus..probably an exclusive 5 pack

I like a glob deluxe figure or BAF pls

Screenshot_20201227-224332_Samsung Internet.jpg

New:

• Mimic
  • Marrow
  • Sage
  • Chamber
  • Pixie
  • Hepzibah
  • Ch'od
  • Corsair
  • Raza
  • Magma
  • Rictor
  • Madame Web
  • Swarm
  • Stegron
  • Big Bertha
  • Mr. Immortal 
  • Anole
  • Rockslide
  • Cosmo
  • Sleepwalker
  • Moondragon

Update:

• Dragon man
  • Jigsaw
  • Black Widow (Yelena Belova) 
  • Baron Strucker
  • Longshot
  • Avalanche
  • Lady Deathstrike
  • Kazar
  • Mandarin
  • Blackheart
  • Vengence
  • Werewolf by night 
  • Frankenstein
  • Shanna  
  • Franklin Richards 
  • Zabu
  • Hulkling 
  • Wiccan 
  • Patriot
  • Tigra
  • Skaar

NEW

1. Justice
2. Jack of Hearts
3. Firelord
4. Marrina Smallwood
5. Feral
6. Yondu (Comic version)
7. Golden Age characters (Destroyer, Angel, Human Torch, Toro, Blazing Skull etc.)
8. Titanium Man
9. Quasar
10. The Hood
11. Corsair
12. Crystal
13. Nova (Frankie Raye)
14. Atlas
15. Blue Marvel
16. Anti-Man
17. Warwolf
18. Noh-Varr (Marvel Boy)
19. Hepzibah
20. Mephisto
21. Swordsman

Redos/New Costumes

1. Classic Doctor Strange (Be cool if it were a Deluxe release and the Cape was cloth and had a posing wire in it)
2. Classic Black Widow (The vintage wave one was just before Hasbro started to get really good at faces)
3. Classic Mandarin
4. Classic Banshee
5. Red bullet helmet Wasp
6. Hyperion (Modern black/gold outfit)
7. Classic Hawkeye (The vintage wave one is fine, but I think Hawkeye needs butterfly joints and a better bow)
8. Jim Lee Cyclops (New, and slimmer, body mold. Plus an optic blast effect)
9. Classic Captain Britain (He has such a big head on the last release; that's really all that needs tweaked. Bonus points for an alternate bearded head.
10. Sharon Carter (From that era of every female character having the same head)
11. Classic Iron Fist (open shirt)
12. Doc Samson (I'm pretty sure he has a Legends figure)
13. Mojo
14. Blade (Make sure he can actually hold his sword)
15. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers; her current design really. The last figure has a very "plastic" face and could do with the current skills of Hasbro's face painting)
16. Classic Shocker
17. Red Skull
18. Daken
19. Baron Zemo

These might not count
20. Re-release certain BAFs that are insanely expensive
21. Re-release every character that was a boxset exclusive (GotG, A-Force, comic Defenders, Thunderbolts)