Hasbro Marvel Legends 6" Comic Based Falcon Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" comic based Falcon figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The backdrop featured in this video was provided by site sponsor Diorama Prints. You code MN10 for a 10% discount on your next purchase with them.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 0.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon.jpg

Good to know that the Falcon's on the way. This is a good figure, though I'm thinking he should be bigger than Bucky (Falcon and Cap had always been  more or less the same height and weight) and his expression is a bit off, but I can live with it. Wonder why they didn't just go with the previous head sculpt used on Falcon Cap. Overall a good figure, and its nice that we get extra hands. Also I'm glad they didn't do any kind of wash on the white, and gave him gloves. In the animated series he didn't always have them and I just prefer them on. This is a good figure, and I was hoping we'd eventually see the "hard light" wingsuit with the ribbed panels (they can drop the goatee) but I'm thinking this is so close to that version, we probably won't get it.

What we should get, though, is the classic outfit and hopefully, they'll give us Redwing too.

Cant wait to get this in hand!!

Falcon-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Captain-America-Wilson-m.jpg

Falcon-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Captain-America-Wilson-c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just glad they didn't repeat he old costume. This is indeed a nice figure, but one of the figures on my take a chance and wait for the price to drop list. Hope I guessed right on this one. I paid full price for Wolverine in the brown jacket and now he's going for 16 bucks on Amazon. Who knew?

12 hours ago, silverback said:

I'm just glad they didn't repeat he old costume. This is indeed a nice figure, but one of the figures on my take a chance and wait for the price to drop list. Hope I guessed right on this one. I paid full price for Wolverine in the brown jacket and now he's going for 16 bucks on Amazon. Who knew?

Its hard to tell, isnt it? See a figure, hope it goes down in price, next thing you know its gone and you kick yourself for not getting it when you could. Then there are those you just know are gonna jump up in price and instead, wind up on the 50% off shelf.

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Nice but I'll wait for the classic version.1117212744_Falcon.classicversion.thumb.jpg.5ae7ac2e67efb9488fcbc9a01870d658.jpg

I trully wish we got this version, and Sam was on a bigger buck, he looks a bit too skinny with this figure, but he's good, I am a bit underwhelmed with this figure having it in hand, but also just happy to finally have a new Comic Falcon, I do like this look don't get me wrong but he sorta seems undersized I think that's what makes me like this figure less, also it's probably just me but the facial expression he has makes him look like he's bored with his job...also no Redwing.. boooo

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I trully wish we got this version, and Sam was on a bigger buck, he looks a bit too skinny with this figure, but he's good, I am a bit underwhelmed with this figure having it in hand, but also just happy to finally have a new Comic Falcon, I do like this look don't get me wrong but he sorta seems undersized I think that's what makes me like this figure less, also it's probably just me but the facial expression he has makes him look like he's bored with his job...also no Redwing.. boooo

Yeah, Falcon should be a big, solid guy, right up there with Cap. Mine hasn't arrived yet; looking forward to it, but also the classic version. Hope he's on a bigger mold, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna give us Redwing this time around!

fk.jpg

13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah, Falcon should be a big, solid guy, right up there with Cap. Mine hasn't arrived yet; looking forward to it, but also the classic version. Hope he's on a bigger mold, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna give us Redwing this time around!

fk.jpg

Yeah I'm sure down the road we will see a classic Falcon with Redwing, and it's probably going to be the reason I fling this version into a bin.

10 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I'm sure down the road we will see a classic Falcon with Redwing, and it's probably going to be the reason I fling this version into a bin.

I like both versions, but classic would be my main one. I felt the same way about the Shang-Chi figure...its great, but doesn't have him wearing his gi, and I want him in his full original outfit. I did eventually get the shirtless one, because

1.) it came with some great extra hands and weapons, 2.) he DOES have a lot of appearances in his book sans gi, 3.) I doubt the "classic" version is going to come with all the things the Spidey Demogoblin BAF has, and 4.) even if it does I'm still going to be happy with both.

11 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I like both versions, but classic would be my main one. I felt the same way about the Shang-Chi figure...its great, but doesn't have him wearing his gi, and I want him in his full original outfit. I did eventually get the shirtless one, because

1.) it came with some great extra hands and weapons, 2.) he DOES have a lot of appearances in his book sans gi, 3.) I doubt the "classic" version is going to come with all the things the Spidey Demogoblin BAF has, and 4.) even if it does I'm still going to be happy with both.

I actually felt the same way about Shang-Chi when I first saw him, I wasn't really on board with the shirtless choice, I however would have rather seen him in the more recent jump-suit look, but then once I actually had the Shang-Chi in my hands I realized I was very happy with it and it's a really good figure I became content.

See also for me I would have rathered the Legacy outfit for Falcon then this one, if we are talking newer outfits.

On 11/25/2020 at 3:48 AM, Atlantis said:

Its hard to tell, isnt it? See a figure, hope it goes down in price, next thing you know its gone and you kick yourself for not getting it when you could. Then there are those you just know are gonna jump up in price and instead, wind up on the 50% off shelf.

Yeah, I thought I had a pretty good handle on guessing the figures but when the new Brown jacket Wolverine went down so low I was shocked. I know nothing. Now if white  T shirt Wolverine doesn't drop in price too something is wrong, I might throw in the towel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...