Jump to content
JayC

Hasbro Marvel Legends 6" Comic Based Falcon Figure Video Review And Images

Recommended Posts

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" comic based Falcon figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The backdrop featured in this video was provided by site sponsor Diorama Prints. You code MN10 for a 10% discount on your next purchase with them.
 
 


Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 0.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon 32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Falcon.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to know that the Falcon's on the way. This is a good figure, though I'm thinking he should be bigger than Bucky (Falcon and Cap had always been  more or less the same height and weight) and his expression is a bit off, but I can live with it. Wonder why they didn't just go with the previous head sculpt used on Falcon Cap. Overall a good figure, and its nice that we get extra hands. Also I'm glad they didn't do any kind of wash on the white, and gave him gloves. In the animated series he didn't always have them and I just prefer them on. This is a good figure, and I was hoping we'd eventually see the "hard light" wingsuit with the ribbed panels (they can drop the goatee) but I'm thinking this is so close to that version, we probably won't get it.

What we should get, though, is the classic outfit and hopefully, they'll give us Redwing too.

Cant wait to get this in hand!!

Falcon-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Captain-America-Wilson-m.jpg

Falcon-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Captain-America-Wilson-c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far Sam is the only one of the Joe Fixit wave that hasn't turned up yet over here; hopefully it isn't another Nightcrawler (or worst Jubilee)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one that arrived here yet was Thunderstrike. Not sure why the others haven't shown up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just glad they didn't repeat he old costume. This is indeed a nice figure, but one of the figures on my take a chance and wait for the price to drop list. Hope I guessed right on this one. I paid full price for Wolverine in the brown jacket and now he's going for 16 bucks on Amazon. Who knew?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, silverback said:

I'm just glad they didn't repeat he old costume. This is indeed a nice figure, but one of the figures on my take a chance and wait for the price to drop list. Hope I guessed right on this one. I paid full price for Wolverine in the brown jacket and now he's going for 16 bucks on Amazon. Who knew?

Its hard to tell, isnt it? See a figure, hope it goes down in price, next thing you know its gone and you kick yourself for not getting it when you could. Then there are those you just know are gonna jump up in price and instead, wind up on the 50% off shelf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Nice but I'll wait for the classic version.1117212744_Falcon.classicversion.thumb.jpg.5ae7ac2e67efb9488fcbc9a01870d658.jpg

I trully wish we got this version, and Sam was on a bigger buck, he looks a bit too skinny with this figure, but he's good, I am a bit underwhelmed with this figure having it in hand, but also just happy to finally have a new Comic Falcon, I do like this look don't get me wrong but he sorta seems undersized I think that's what makes me like this figure less, also it's probably just me but the facial expression he has makes him look like he's bored with his job...also no Redwing.. boooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I trully wish we got this version, and Sam was on a bigger buck, he looks a bit too skinny with this figure, but he's good, I am a bit underwhelmed with this figure having it in hand, but also just happy to finally have a new Comic Falcon, I do like this look don't get me wrong but he sorta seems undersized I think that's what makes me like this figure less, also it's probably just me but the facial expression he has makes him look like he's bored with his job...also no Redwing.. boooo

Yeah, Falcon should be a big, solid guy, right up there with Cap. Mine hasn't arrived yet; looking forward to it, but also the classic version. Hope he's on a bigger mold, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna give us Redwing this time around!

fk.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah, Falcon should be a big, solid guy, right up there with Cap. Mine hasn't arrived yet; looking forward to it, but also the classic version. Hope he's on a bigger mold, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna give us Redwing this time around!

fk.jpg

Yeah I'm sure down the road we will see a classic Falcon with Redwing, and it's probably going to be the reason I fling this version into a bin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I'm sure down the road we will see a classic Falcon with Redwing, and it's probably going to be the reason I fling this version into a bin.

I like both versions, but classic would be my main one. I felt the same way about the Shang-Chi figure...its great, but doesn't have him wearing his gi, and I want him in his full original outfit. I did eventually get the shirtless one, because

1.) it came with some great extra hands and weapons, 2.) he DOES have a lot of appearances in his book sans gi, 3.) I doubt the "classic" version is going to come with all the things the Spidey Demogoblin BAF has, and 4.) even if it does I'm still going to be happy with both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I like both versions, but classic would be my main one. I felt the same way about the Shang-Chi figure...its great, but doesn't have him wearing his gi, and I want him in his full original outfit. I did eventually get the shirtless one, because

1.) it came with some great extra hands and weapons, 2.) he DOES have a lot of appearances in his book sans gi, 3.) I doubt the "classic" version is going to come with all the things the Spidey Demogoblin BAF has, and 4.) even if it does I'm still going to be happy with both.

I actually felt the same way about Shang-Chi when I first saw him, I wasn't really on board with the shirtless choice, I however would have rather seen him in the more recent jump-suit look, but then once I actually had the Shang-Chi in my hands I realized I was very happy with it and it's a really good figure I became content.

See also for me I would have rathered the Legacy outfit for Falcon then this one, if we are talking newer outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE