Over 70 In-Hand Images For The New Marvel Legends 6" Into The Spider-Verse Wave Figures

JayC

Even though this entire wave was just officially announced last weekend, now thanks to Canadian collector sb_toyz we have some really nice in-hand shots of the entire Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Stilt-Man Build-A-Figure wave from Hasbro to share with you.

You can pre-order these now at BigBadToyStore.com. The figures breakdown as follows for this wave:

-Miles Morales figure
Stilt-Man BAF piece
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands

-Spider-Gwen figure
Stilt-Man BAF piece
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
Spider-Ham figure

-Peter B. Parker figure
Stilt-Man BAF piece
3 Pairs of hands
2 Head sculpts

-Prowler figure
Stilt-Man BAF piece

Briefcase

-Frogman figure
Stilt-Man BAF piece
Gun
2 Pairs of hands

-The Hand Ninja figure
Stilt-Man BAF piece
2 Sickles
Katana
2 Pairs of hands

Stiltman-01.jpg

Stiltman-02.jpg

Stiltman-03.jpg

Stiltman-04.jpg

Stiltman-05.jpg

Stiltman-06.jpg

Stiltman-07.jpg

Stiltman-08.jpg

Stiltman-09.jpg

Stiltman-10.jpg

Stiltman-11.jpg

Stiltman-12.jpg

Stiltman-13.jpg

Stiltman-14.jpg

Stiltman-15.jpg

Stiltman-16.jpg

Stiltman-17.jpg

Stiltman-18.jpg

Stiltman-19.jpg

Stiltman-20.jpg

Stiltman-21.jpg

Stiltman-22.jpg

Stiltman-23.jpg

Stiltman-24.jpg

Stiltman-25.jpg

Stiltman-26.jpg

Stiltman-27.jpg

Stiltman-28.jpg

Stiltman-29.jpg

Stiltman-30.jpg

Stiltman-31.jpg

Stiltman-32.jpg

Stiltman-33.jpg

Stiltman-34.jpg

Stiltman-35.jpg

Stiltman-36.jpg

Stiltman-37.jpg

Stiltman-38.jpg

Stiltman-39.jpg

Stiltman-40.jpg

Stiltman-41.jpg

Stiltman-42.jpg

Stiltman-43.jpg

Stiltman-44.jpg

Stiltman-45.jpg

Stiltman-46.jpg

Stiltman-47.jpg

Stiltman-48.jpg

Stiltman-49.jpg

Stiltman-50.jpg

Stiltman-51.jpg

Stiltman-52.jpg

Stiltman-53.jpg

Stiltman-54.jpg

Stiltman-55.jpg

Stiltman-56.jpg

Stiltman-57.jpg

Stiltman-58.jpg

Stiltman-59.jpg

Stiltman-60.jpg

Stiltman-61.jpg

Stiltman-62.jpg

Stiltman-63.jpg

Stiltman-64.jpg

Stiltman-65.jpg

Stiltman-66.jpg

Stiltman-67.jpg

Stiltman-68.jpg

Stiltman-69.jpg

Stiltman-70.jpg

Stiltman-71.jpg

Stiltman-72.jpg

Stiltman-73.jpg

Stiltman-74.jpg

Would like to see how these guys look posed next to typical ML figures.  At first glance, seems like Prowler, masked Miles and masked Gwen wouldn't be jarring next to "regular" MLs.  That would make them more enticing to me,  since i don't have any 616 Spider-Gwen or Miles figures.  And having a batch of spider-verse figures would be cool too although not really a priority for me.

This is indeed a nice looking wave, and I may as well say so since I already pulled the trigger on this one. I just had to have the Stiltman baf. I noticed on the pictures they show a peg stand for Stiltman and I was wondering will it come with him? Seems like it would since he's so tall and would need to balance.

Nitpick warning!

The more and more I look at that Stilt Man the less and less I like it. For the most part it looks good and I'm happy they finally made him but those skinny legs are really starting to get to me. The armor was made for Wilbur Day's actual human legs to fit inside the suit, and as far as I can remember he didn't lose them in a battle or accident so the armor legs should be of a circumference that would allow human legs to fit into. Looking at these pictures, they are not. Even the source material show them to be wide enough for his legs. Just another unfortunate oversight on Marvel and Hasbro's part. Wake up Jessie Falcon. You just had one job to do.

Overall I do like the wave. I'm especially impressed by the way the Prowler came out. Great to see you again Spider UK mold. I thought we'd lost you for good. What, did someone forget to load the Sunfire mold into the machine? Honestly, not a fan of figures stylized after animation, but at least the Peter and Miles figures are new sculpts and the new Gwen head sculpt is amazing by any standad. Love the Frog Man cuz it's just so quirky and unexpected. Spider-Ham will be suffocating in a storage bag, inside a storage been, inside a storage shed, inside a volcano just mere milliseconds after the box is opened. What a waste. He was ridiculous in the movie and he looks just as ridiculous in plastic. The ninja opens up a ton of possibilities with building armies of both the Hand and the Chaste and it was brilliant to use the stilts as their BAF. I expect to get at least 5. Hopefully this means we'll be getting a comic based Ronin, though I think the MCU version might suffice for most.

I'm really psyched to be getting film accurate Miles and Gwen heads, that two pack repaint was disappointing. And I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of sculpted webbing on Spider-Man figures, at least comic and animated ones. I know the movie costumes they do raised webbing to take away from the "dude in spandex" look. But, to me, at least, Spidey SHOULD look like a dude in spandex, cause...he's a dude in spandex.

11 hours ago, JayC said:

Even though this entire wave was just officially announced last weekend, now thanks to Canadian collector sb_toyz we have some really nice in-hand shots of the entire Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Stilt-Man Build-A-Figure wave from Hasbro to share with you.Stiltman-38.jpg

Stiltman-39.jpg

Stiltman-43.jpg

Stiltman-49.jpg

Stiltman-56.jpg

Stiltman-57.jpg

Stiltman-62.jpg

Stiltman-64.jpg

Stiltman-68.jpg

Stiltman-72.jpg

Well there you go. Looks like someone agreed that we should get rear angle shots of these figures along with everything else. Great job. But why are Stilt-Man's legs so scrawny and underdeveloped??

as much as this wave is a good looking wave, it just isn't really for me, I don't feel enticed to buy really any of them except Frogman and Hand Ninja, I like Prowler and pre-ordered him but I don't even know how much I care for him going into the collection he just looks cool (but as a stand alone), these figures to me just look so different from anything on my shelf and I feel would stand out in a sore thumb way, I also really don't think Stilt Man looks that good, if it wasn't for the legs and how you can build him taller by army building he'd be a super boring barely even painted figure... the more I see this wave the more I just don't really care, It's so out of the ordinary it doesn't appeal to me, the weird proportions of the movie characters (Miles + Peter), and the looks of those guys and prowler just don't even have a way of sufficing as figures fudged as comic style, since nobody looked like that in the comics, next wave please!

On 11/18/2020 at 12:54 PM, SpiderS said:

Am I the only one who can see Hasbro using most parts of Stiltman for possible classic Ultron figure? 

Yes, unless others don't mind their Ultron on the small side. Stilt-Man just doesn't have enough heft for a classic Ultron.  Outside of the paint scheme, there's not much that could be used for an accurate classic Ultron. On the other hand, Hasbro has done a number of Ultron figures over the years,

17 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I like Prowler and pre-ordered him but I don't even know how much I care for him going into the collection he just looks cool (but as a stand alone),

You could always just do what I'm doing and use him for Aaron Davis, Ultimate Prowler and Miles' uncle, which im many ways is a brand new character instead of being an alternate Hobie Brown.

10 minutes ago, tarot said:

You could always just do what I'm doing and use him for Aaron Davis, Ultimate Prowler and Miles' uncle, which im many ways is a brand new character instead of being an alternate Hobie Brown.

True I did think of that aswell at first, and good call, I had forgot about it, it could easily be a sorta Ultimate Prowler.. I think I'll remove the cape!, any ways you just made me happy again that I did order this figure.. Aaron Davis it will be!

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yes, unless others don't mind their Ultron on the small side. Stilt-Man just doesn't have enough heft for a classic Ultron.  Outside of the paint scheme, there's not much that could be used for an accurate classic Ultron. On the other hand, Hasbro has done a number of Ultron figures over the years,

ultron.jpg

image.thumb.png.43936b886005081c8a44b5b2713fc01c.pngWell they can make him taller with longer and bigger legs. I also not sure exactly how big Stilt man is, if we going for classic Ultron look he should and can  be just bigger than bucky cap mold to be accurate as he looks to be and listed as about 6 feet. But Hasbro might do all new sculpt for him if they really want it.

Canada seems to be the place to find the new Marvel Legends 6" Stilt-Man BAF wave. Yesterday we showed you in-hand images of the entire wave from Canadian collector sb_toyz.

Today we bring you a look at new in-hand images for the Into The Spider-Verse Peter B. Parker and Miles Moralas Spider-Man figures that highlight the accessories and articulation. These new images come from another Canadian collector by the name of the_leolegendary.

You can pre-order these now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Marvel-Legends-Miles-Morales-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Miles-Morales-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Miles-Morales-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Miles-Morales-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Miles-Morales-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Miles-Morales-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-00.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Peter-B-Parker-09.jpg

36 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Anybody know what head that full-masked face is in the very last picture? Is that the six-armed Spider-Man head?

18 minutes ago, Hogun said:

Does the masked headsculpt come with Peter B. Parker or is that a custom?

The guy’s Instagram post says it’s from the basic figure from the movie line.