Over 70 In-Hand Images For The New Marvel Legends 6" Into The Spider-Verse Wave Figures

JayC

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Finally we get to see The Hand....though it does look like Articulated Icons' version beats Hasbro by an inch (clearly smaller than Legends). Theirs looks more sinister than Marvel's. But glad to have both!!

Stiltman-60_jpg_365b12613c5d669fa962cada0341b4c1.jpg

Main difference is you can get 2 HAND Ninjas for the price of one AI Ninja. If I ever see a couple of GI Joe Ninjas in the wild, I'd like to get a few of em as well.

Love that head sculpt on Gwen. Think she's actually gonna replace my original. Why does she come with a stupid eraser?

Has anyone seen a head swap with the Prowlers? The head on the old one is much better, but as far as the figures themselves, the new one is far superior.

As far as the Hand Ninja, am I the only one thinking Hasbro's first attempt in the Hand/Shield 2 pack looked a lot better than this one? Not sure if it was in scale, but I definitely think it looked better. (note: it is not pictured here)

1 hour ago, Hogun said:

Am I the only one who hates the dumbbell neck system Hasbro is using on their movie figures? It severely hinders neck articulation.

Just noticed that after seeing the next round of pics. Not a fan. 

Cool that Hasbro is experimenting with new articulation but the Silver Centurion (neck joint, shoulders are awesome) and these movie figs are fails IMO.

10 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Oh man... I really need some hand ninjas... and Red Ninjas from GI Joe!!!

Not sure how it is anywhere else but in Michigan I’ve not seen a G.I.Joe wave on shelves since since the very first release of wave 1. No restocks and definitely no wave 2..

seems the red ninja from the Joe line could make for an excellent member of the hand.. if you can find them

10 hours ago, Hogun said:

Am I the only one who hates the dumbbell neck system Hasbro is using on their movie figures? It severely hinders neck articulation.

If it ain't broke not fix it, there was nothing wrong with the neck hinge, yet Hasbro decided to try and replace it with an inferior system.

14 hours ago, McHogan said:

Not sure how it is anywhere else but in Michigan I’ve not seen a G.I.Joe wave on shelves since since the very first release of wave 1. No restocks and definitely no wave 2..

seems the red ninja from the Joe line could make for an excellent member of the hand.. if you can find them

Here in Mexico I've only started seeing wave one in stores these holidays... so I'm waiting for the redninja to eventually appear. 

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

If it ain't broke not fix it, there was nothing wrong with the neck hinge, yet Hasbro decided to try and replace it with an inferior system.

It's not necessarily inferior, it's just different. The pivot that it gives the figure is something that adds a lot of personality... then again, not every character needs to be able to shrug, and some characters do need to look up. They just need to figure out which will use which.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 8:08 AM, AnotherPunkChef said:

I'm really psyched to be getting film accurate Miles and Gwen heads, that two pack repaint was disappointing. And I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of sculpted webbing on Spider-Man figures, at least comic and animated ones. I know the movie costumes they do raised webbing to take away from the "dude in spandex" look. But, to me, at least, Spidey SHOULD look like a dude in spandex, cause...he's a dude in spandex.

I hear you. I can like both versions but he is indeed a guy wearing spandex. One other thing, off topic, that gets me is this animated "older" version (and the comics have done this too a few times) where Peter has gained a paunch. Given his lifestyle, his age when he got his powers, the nature of his powers, and his manic metabolism, I just don't see that happening for 40-50+ year old Spider-Man.  Many professional life long acrobats, dancers (Fred Astaire) stay relatively thin and in trim shape even as they get older and It think he would too.

Doesn't matter 'cause that's what they chose for the film and that's what the figure depicts; they did a great job capturing the likenesses. Outside of the Hand and possibly the Prowler, I was a pass on this wave....but who knows....

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

I hear you. I can like both versions but he is indeed a guy wearing spandex. One other thing, off topic, that gets me is this animated "older" version (and the comics have done this too a few times) where Peter has gained a paunch. Given his lifestyle, his age when he got his powers, the nature of his powers, and his manic metabolism, I just don't see that happening for 40-50+ year old Spider-Man.  Many professional life long acrobats, dancers (Fred Astaire) stay relatively thin and in trim shape even as they get older and It think he would too.

Doesn't matter 'cause that's what they chose for the film and that's what the figure depicts; they did a great job capturing the likenesses. Outside of the Hand and possibly the Prowler, I was a pass on this wave....but who knows....

It depends if he gave up being Spidey, he wouldn't be as motivated to stay in shape and could easily end up no longer being as fir as he was.