Rumor Report: Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Wave 1 And M.O.D.O.K Deluxe Figure

JayC

8 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I'm sure Hyde is only matter of time, with Joe fixit and Kingpin they have all the parts they can use to give us the figure. But as Mentioned above we really do need Madam Hydra/Viper, previous figure was just horrendous. 

I'm excited to get her. As I said, Hasbro Legends is just killin it with the female face sculpts; miles ahead of their earlier efforts and light years ahead of toybiz days. Scarred face head, obscured by her signature "peekaboo" flip, and then non-scarred....I'd put her on the original Rogue body buck or at least the one from the Rogue/Pyro 2 pack.

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

I'm excited to get her. As I said, Hasbro Legends is just killin it with the female face sculpts; miles ahead of their earlier efforts and light years ahead of toybiz days. Scarred face head, obscured by her signature "peekaboo" flip, and then non-scarred....I'd put her on the original Rogue body buck or at least the one from the Rogue/Pyro 2 pack.

God I hope we get Madam Hydra soon. I have the original and it needs a serious update. An obscured face like you're describing would make it a must have.

4 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

God I hope we get Madam Hydra soon. I have the original and it needs a serious update. An obscured face like you're describing would make it a must have.

A new Viper would be nice, I don't know how many times I've skipped on the original due to the look of it

On 1/24/2021 at 7:48 AM, leokearon said:

A new Viper would be nice, I don't know how many times I've skipped on the original due to the look of it

I have the original and frankly, I don't care to look at it. Its not as horrifying as the toybiz  Scarlet Witch or Rogue figures, but that's not saying much. Save your money- eventually they have to make her. Between the Hydra and the Serpent Supreme groups, she's gonna make an appearance. 

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I have the original and frankly, I don't care to look at it. Its not as horrifying as the toybiz  Scarlet Witch or Rogue figures, but that's not saying much. Save your money- eventually they have to make her. Between the Hydra and the Serpent Supreme groups, she's gonna make an appearance. 

Yeah, even reduced I haven't touched it, since I know one will come soon

It does appear now that this supreme hydra WON'T be Viper/Madame Hydra, all wishful thinking aside. So for me that leaves this wave as iffy. Dormammu and AIM supreme I want, the rest are meh. The BAF isn't likely to close the deal (for me) either, unless its one of those I previously mentioned/hoped for. But I've happily walked away from BAFs before, if the rest of the line wasn't worthy of my dollars. 

It just occurred to me....very often the BAF's a bad guy in a primarily hero laden wave. What if this time, they make it a hero in a villain wave? Who could that be, I wonder....

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

It does appear now that this supreme hydra WON'T be Viper/Madame Hydra, all wishful thinking aside. 

I'm so disappointed that it's Stevil. That storyline was fun but I don't need a figure of that when there are classic villains in dire need of an update. Here's hoping for an alternate Strucker head but not getting my hopes up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 10:08 PM, Satam said:

Kingpin and Joe Fixit are both too damn tall. I'd really rather not have a 7 1/2 - 8 inch tall Mr. Hyde.

Exactly, Hyde should be on a completely new sculpt that depicts him as slightly taller than Thor who's 6'6, Hyde's 6'7 or 6'8. But we all know Hasbro will cheap out & throw him on an oversized outta scale Fixit or KP buck & call it a day.