leokearon

Looking for BAF bits

Hi

I'm looking for the following BAF parts. Please be aware that I live in Ireland,  which will have an impact on shipping. 

• Allfather leg that came with Thor
  • Lizard left leg
  • Lizard left arm
  • Lizard right arm for Spider-Punk
  • Cull Obsidian left arm
  • Onslaught Shell/Cape from Cap-Wolf
Edited by leokearon
List updated

3 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Can you refresh my memory what characters these parts were packaged with?

In the same order

Thor

Mysterio

Spider-Man Noir

Spider Punk

Thor

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

In the same order

Thor

Mysterio

Spider UK

Spider-Man Noir

Thor

Think you got your Lizard arms mixed up.

- Lizard's left am (not right) comes with Spider-Man Noir.

- Lizard's right arm comes with Punk Spider-Man.  (Spider-Man UK comes with a Sandman arm.)

2 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

Think you got your Lizard arms mixed up.

- Lizard's left am (not right) comes with Spider-Man Noir.

- Lizard's right arm comes with Punk Spider-Man.  (Spider-Man UK comes with a Sandman arm.)

Thanks.

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

Thanks.

Yep.  Only noticed because I'm trying to track down both of those Sandman arms right now!  Good luck on Lizard.

I have two left arms for Lizard since I ordered two Spiderman Noirs. If we can figure out how you can reimburse me for shipping you can have it. Or you may have something to trade. Let me know. Also have a Lizard right leg.

16 minutes ago, silverback said:

I have two left arms for Lizard since I ordered two Spiderman Noirs. If we can figure out how you can reimburse me for shipping you can have it. Or you may have something to trade. Let me know. Also have a Lizard right leg.

The only way I can pay for shipping is with Paypal. Of course for me, it is all about cost; I know from experience that shipping to Ireland can be very expensive

29 minutes ago, leokearon said:

The only way I can pay for shipping is with Paypal. Of course for me, it is all about cost; I know from experience that shipping to Ireland can be very expensive

Okay, I will leave a message to JayC to give you my email address and we can figure out a way to do this if you're interested I'm in USA Texas.

18 minutes ago, silverback said:

Okay, I will leave a message to JayC to give you my email address and we can figure out a way to do this if you're interested I'm in USA Texas.

Also I noticed I have a Lizard left leg too, still in the Mysterio package on my wall. 

1 hour ago, silverback said:

59 minutes ago, silverback said:

Also I noticed I have a Lizard left leg too, still in the Mysterio package on my wall. 

I would be interested but as I said it all comes down to cost and I'm worried that coming from the US it will be expensive

Updated list, managed to get most of them now (just waiting on them to arrive) and added one more thing I'm looking for