Best of 2020 Voting!!!

tarot

My Votes

Single Exclusive : Moon Knight (had to pick Moon Knight, I have been wanting that version for way too long, but honestly Gray Widow really was following close behind)

2Pack Exclusives : Rogue & Pyro (both of these figures look great, where as Storm looked great..but T-Bird was boring.. so Rogue and Pyro edged them out)

Multipack : Hellfire Club

Fan Channel : Toxin (I love this figure, sure it's just the monster venom buck.. but that new head additional tendrils and paint job are really awesome)

My votes:

Single Exclusive:  Went with Red Hulk altho  Moon Knight and Deadly origins Widow were also tempting choices.

2-pack Exclusives: Had to go with Storm/T-bird, even though T-bird isn't very exciting. Rogue/Pyro was a tempting choice but FA Storm has been a long awaited figure for me.

Multipack: Hellfire Club.  Nimrod's cool but this was not even close to being a tough decision for me.

Fan Channel: Kingpin! so glad i didn't have to buy that spiderman wave  that i really didn't care for much in order to get this guy

My Votes:

• Single Exclusive: Iron Man 2020 p A figure I wanted for ages and thankfully didn't disappoint. Also it had load of accessories without the need to be a Deluxe
  • 2 Pack Exclsuive: Rogue and Pyro: Finally my favourite Rogue and my favourite Brotherhood member. Both looked great, though shame Pyro didn't come with better flame effects
  • Multipack: Nimrod and Co. Again another figure I wanted and Psylocke and Fathomex were also good, but Nimrdo was still awesome
  • Fan Channel: Mysterio - Finally a chance to get a comic Mysterio and he was fantastic.

My Votes

Single Exclusive : Cyborg Spider-Man, this figure represents not only my nostalgia for the 90s and original line toybiz did but also how much Hasbro can do, this spidey has best paint apps ever and new head and arm sculpt are great, only flaw here being the actual plastic color of cyborg  arm. 

2 Pack Exclusives : Storm and Thunderbird, Storm is almost flawless figure if we don't look at some inaccuracies and kinda weird looking elbows but accessories more than make up for that, Thunderbird might not be great but he still has pretty good heads culpt and body I actually find adequate and more interesting than another bucky cap. 

Multipack : Hellfire Club, only way this set could have been even better would be if they used pin less tech and maybe made ladies half a head shorter.

Fan Channel : Black Cat. Simple repaint, but nevertheless, repaint that is done in a great way on the best female superhero figure body (proportions wise) and gives us an actual figure from spidey's 90s tv series.

43 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

My Votes

Single Exclusive : Cyborg Spider-Man, this figure represents not only my nostalgia for the 90s and original line toybiz did but also how much Hasbro can do, this spidey has best paint apps ever and new head and arm sculpt are great, only flaw here being the actual plastic color of cyborg  arm. 

2 Pack Exclusives : Storm and Thunderbird, Storm is almost flawless figure if we don't look at some inaccuracies and kinda weird looking elbows but accessories more than make up for that, Thunderbird might not be great but he still has pretty good heads culpt and body I actually find adequate and more interesting than another bucky cap. 

Multipack : Hellfire Club, only way this set could have been even better would be if they used pin less tech and maybe made ladies half a head shorter.

Fan Channel : Black Cat. Simple repaint, but nevertheless, repaint that is done in a great way on the best female superhero figure body (proportions wise) and gives us an actual figure from spidey's 90s tv series.

Cyborg spiderman wasn't one of the options. Neither was rogue, gambit or negative. There is a link to the voting in the last page.

16 minutes ago, Benn said:

I think the new Target exclusives should've been included. They officially released on November 29th, so they weren't quite released in the last month of the year. Your poll, though, so do as you will. 🙂

They missed the cut off point. and Like I said, if I haven't gotten it, it's not included. Lol. 

Going with:

• Single Exclusive: Moon Knight
  • Two Pack: Storm and Thunderbird
  • Multi-Pack: Psylocke/Fantomex/Nimrod (Won't get the HFC until March so that's a next year set in my book).
  • Fan Channel: Toxin

On 12/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, tarot said:

Hey guys. Wordpress seems to be down so I can't post the results today. I apologizes for that. However, we will move onto the second part of our Best of Marvel Legends with the voting for the best Exclusives of the year. I have said it a number of time in the questionnaire but do not judge a figure on where it was exclusive to.  I know Target has been causing so much headaches this year but it's the figure you should vote for. NOT the store. You can Vote for it here - https://ivlv.me/toZMV

I'll post the winners of the last week's voting soon.

• Single Pack- Moon Knight
  • 2 Pack-Storm/Thunderbird
  • 3 Pack- Hellfire Club
  • Fan Channel - tie between Storm & Dr Doom

Hey my fellow Plastic Addicts. We continue of voting for the Best Marvel Legends of 2020 with a look at everyone's favorite catergories, the Comics figures. As always there are 9 categories and like last year's Wolverine category, the Special Category is based on the Symbiotes. There has been so many symbiote it seems like a good idea to try and pick the best. You can vote here- https://ivlv.me/Humdo

This round was tougher, and I tried to split a few like the vintage repaints of Kingpin and Doctor Doom. The female, new costume, and X-Men winners easily could've gone to Storm, Emma, or Hellfire Jean in any combination.

• Newcomer - Shang-Chi
  • Remake - War Machine (deluxe)
  • Re-release repaint - Doctor Doom (vintage)
  • Best villain - Kingpin (vintage)
  • Female - Jean Grey (Hellfire)
  • New costume - Emma Frost (Hellfire)
  • Spider - Spider-Man (vintage)
  • Symbiote - Monster Venom repaint
  • X-Men - Storm (first appearance)

These polls just get better and better.

• Newcomer: Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • Remake: War Machine
  • Repaint: Kingpin
  • Villain: Dr. Doom
  • Female: She-Hulk