Marvel Legends 6" Frog-Man Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new 6" Marvel Legends Frog-Man figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our

GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frogman-10.JPG

4 hours ago, tarot said:

I find it hilarious that when a previous Obscure character got reveal people were like "Meh" but the minute the Frog gets reveal we all celebrate.

I'm pretty much always on board with the obscure, we still need the rest of serpent society (hasbro don't let us down), I also think that this figure is such a gem, it's so fun and greatly executed for what it is, I think you can't help but love it, it's such a fun character and really stands out.

high five to Hasbro on this guy!

I briefly remember this Frog having something to do with the Avengers way back when. I will have to look him up and get his bio. Without being part of a group I would probably pass on this guy but he comes in the wave so I will find a place for him. I think I may be confusing him with another guy who tried to join the Avengers but he wore some kind of mechanized suit.

On 11/25/2020 at 5:42 AM, silverback said:

I briefly remember this Frog having something to do with the Avengers way back when. I will have to look him up and get his bio. Without being part of a group I would probably pass on this guy but he comes in the wave so I will find a place for him. I think I may be confusing him with another guy who tried to join the Avengers but he wore some kind of mechanized suit.

He was part of the Avengers Initiative (well a skrull of him) and he was a member of the Misfits (Probably the shortest ever tream)

8 hours ago, Man_of_Bronze said:

How are you getting to 14 for Spider-Man waves? I count 10 for "ML Series," 13 if you include "Infinite Series."

I am including Infinite Series.  Ultimate Green Goblin was technically Waves 1 and 2, bringing us to 14.  I keep on with the numbers even though, I think Hasbro did officially stop doing that a few waves ago.

12 hours ago, Gigantor said:

That's great that they made such a obscure D rate character, I'll be getting him. Now where's classic Tarantula the hell at!1169600496_Tarantula-AntonRodriquez.thumb.jpg.3c4e4a16717842d09c1309edde3ebe57.jpg

I had the Toy Biz bug armour version and it was a great toy. So, yes to a new Tarantula, also maybe Looter and Spot as well

On 11/25/2020 at 1:23 PM, Gigantor said:

That's great that they made such a obscure D rate character, I'll be getting him. Now where's classic Tarantula the hell at!1169600496_Tarantula-AntonRodriquez.thumb.jpg.3c4e4a16717842d09c1309edde3ebe57.jpg

The 2008 6" Hasbro version can still be found pretty cheap on Ebay. It's a perfectly fine representation in my opinion. I'd rather see someone that hasn't already been done before, like they did here with Frog-Man. For your sake, I hope you get the figure that you want, I just hope that for my sake that he doesn't come in a wave with a BAF that I want so that I have to buy him again. 🙂

5 hours ago, Reno said:

The 2008 6" Hasbro version can still be found pretty cheap on Ebay. It's a perfectly fine representation in my opinion. I'd rather see someone that hasn't already been done before, like they did here with Frog-Man. For your sake, I hope you get the figure that you want, I just hope that for my sake that he doesn't come in a wave with a BAF that I want so that I have to buy him again. 🙂

The 08' Hasbro version is a midget looking figure with awful POA & a hunchback appearance.

dA6qFLU.jpg