New Marvel Legends Fan Friday Live-Stream Coming December 4

JayC

If I had to guess what they are revealing I would say the BAF for the HOX, a couple more from the BOTBG wave, MODOK since they teased it and finding out where Firestar is coming. if they want to surprise us, then maybe that Excalibur or Defenders hint that Dan Yun posted a few weeks back would be great.

16 hours ago, tarot said:

If I had to guess what they are revealing I would say the BAF for the HOX, a couple more from the BOTBG wave, MODOK since they teased it and finding out where Firestar is coming. if they want to surprise us, then maybe that Excalibur or Defenders hint that Dan Yun posted a few weeks back would be great.

Ah, the Defenders....outside of classic Dr. Strange, the only Defenders figure Legends hasn't done/updated yet is classic Valkyrie (for the inevitable nit-pickers out there I'm talking about the classic core group, Dr. Strange, Sub-Mariner, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Nighthawk) and it would be fantastic to see her. To do her justice, though, she needs to be on a larger female mold (Dark Phoenix?) and have pinless tech...she could also go on the Lady Sif/Angela buck....

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves....might be another Defenders member or have nothing to do with them at all...

14 hours ago, Flipflopguy04 said:

Hopefully a retro carded Jim Lee Psylocke. The X belt from the Nimrod 3 pack matches perfectly with the design of 90s Jim Lee Psylocke. I guarantee they made the 3 pack Psylocke woth the intention of re using the belt on a Jim Lee Psylocke.

I'm with you on this one. Both Psylocke's have been just okay to this point, but as my favorite 90's era character all I want is the blue leotard with all the leg and arm bands and the red sash and fuchsia hair. And I know there would be a lot of argument around it, but I do think it would look best on the Moonstone mold or, at least, the design they used on the Dark Phoenix figure, which was a mix of several molds which I think was last used on Snowbird. And to not give her a new Lee style head sculpt would be a crime.

18 hours ago, tarot said:

oh that's very doubtful. According to listing they are part of a Disney+ wave and they may need to wait for the others to have a proper trailer released.

Actually, I think it’s very likely we’ll see the Wandavision figures from that wave revealed soon, if not in December then definitely in January before the show. Given that the wave is based on 3 different shows, they’ll might reveal sections according to when the shows/trailers come out.

I’m trying to remember a normal ML FFF event, because I forget how much they normally reveal. I can definitely see them at least revealing the X-Men wave BAF, a couple more BOTBG figures and MAYBE MODOK. Also maybe the preorder for Firestar. Again it all depends on how much they usually reveal. I know they revealed a bunch at the last one but that was almost a mini Pulsecon.