Marvel Legends Frog-Man 6" Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new 6" Marvel Legends Frog-Man figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our

GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-22.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-23.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-24.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-25.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-26.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-27.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-28.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-29.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-30.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-31.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-32.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-33.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-34.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-35.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-36.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-37.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-38.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-39.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-40.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-41.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-42.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-43.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-44.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Frog-Man-45.JPG

I like the look of it. It does kinda suck that you can't get him in a squatting pose, but in all honesty, I don't really think he was ever portrayed in the comics as actually doing that squat pose. He's not like Toad where all his power comes through his legs. All his powers come from the suit design and the springs on his feet. I do remember being impressed by the artist (I think it was Rich Buckler) from whatever Spider-Man comic that Leapfrog (I guess his dad) and Toad "fought" it out to see who was worthy of being Spidey's sidekick. He specifically drew Toad in a squatting and bounding pose and Leapfrog in a running and bouncing pose. The art was very specific to each character. Of course, that was back in a time where artists paid attention to anatomic detail and just didn't cover up all their shortcomings with too much shading and texture. Not that it's bad art today, just different.

Still, some drop pins on the legs, similar to Beast would have sent this figure into the stratosphere. Something Hasbro might wanna think about when the inevitably do the Toad figure.

I'm not very familiar with this character either, but the more I read the post's the more I learn. Did not know that he was part of a group either but I will have to research that. I learned that White Rabbit was part of the Misfits also, other than that I would have no reason to consider getting the figure.

10 hours ago, silverback said:

I'm not very familiar with this character either, but the more I read the post's the more I learn. Did not know that he was part of a group either but I will have to research that. I learned that White Rabbit was part of the Misfits also, other than that I would have no reason to consider getting the figure.

White Rabbit wasn't part of the Misfits. The Misfits were Frogman, Toad and Steel Spider and didn't even last an issue.