Hasbro Fan First Friday: Marvel Legends Livestream - 12/04/20 - X-Men, M.O.D.O.K., Classic Ultron, NOVA And More

JayC

Hasbro's live stream kicks off today at 11am ET. You can watch it hear. I expect we will see the reveal of the BAF for the House of X wave along with finalized images of the entire wave. I also expect to see the $50 Deluxe MODOK figure. Could be more but we will have to wait and see and then of course there will be more reveals on Monday for the first Monday of the month. I don't think they will reveal those today but who knows. Highlights of everything shown will be added as it happens.

Panel begins:

Deadpool Movie burned version from Deadpool 2 will be an Amazon exclusive. Will go up today at 1pm ET.

Walgreens exclusive and EB Games in Canada Fallen Silver Surfer coming early Spring.

Walgreens theme in 2021 will be Cosmic

. Classic Nova was shown as one of them. He will be released after Silver Surfer.

House of X wave Build-A-Figure is the Tri-Sentinel.

House Of X wave which includes Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Professor X with Cerebo helmet, Moira MacTaggert, Magneto in white outfit and Omega Sentinel. Professor X has alternate telepathic head. Moira and Wolverine also has an extra heads. Jean comes with the Krakoa plant, Magneto has multiple hands, Cyclops has optic blast effect. Omega Sentinel has 2 headsculpts, one with hair and one without.

Classic Deluxe M.O.D.O.K.

House of X and M.O.D.O.K will be available for pre-order at 1pm ET at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Now the team is revealing their Top 5 ML figures for 2020.

Then on HasbroPulse fan can pick out of their picks.

Cannonball with legs will be coming in 2021. Or at least the legs

There will be a new sculpted figure in 2021 with a TAIL.

Classic Ultron is coming in 2021. No Santa suit (referring to the comic book tease they showed before revealing the figure).

Panel has ended.

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends01.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends101.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends201.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends202.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends301.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends401.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends402.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends501.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends601.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends602.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends701 2.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends701.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends702 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends702 2.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends703 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends704 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends705.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends706.jpgMarvel-Legends-Fan-Friday05.thumb.jpg.f136593df941cf65a051e93401a66fcf.jpgMarvel-Legends-Fan-Friday06.thumb.jpg.e47ccc9728f4522f011dab4279046567.jpgMarvel-Legends-Fan-Friday04.thumb.jpg.74c94e5f1c46373da99776c7901b8aee.jpgMarvel-Legends-Fan-Friday03.thumb.jpg.ed06389f3d2c292fc5fed88bdfa0657e.jpgMarvel-Legends-Fan-Friday02.thumb.jpg.c5d55d045e8db97f8450d8dbae5b9e4a.jpgMarvel-Legends-Fan-Friday01.thumb.jpg.7c98dc7c923b2264974ab48d408b0520.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends801.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends802.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends803.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends804.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends805.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends806.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends901.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends902.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends903.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1001.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1101.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1102.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1103.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1301 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1302.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1501.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1502.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1503.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1504.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1505.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1506.jpg

12 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

The guys said the theme for 2021 Walgreen's exclusives will be Cosmic, and so far they've shown versions of Silver Surfer and Nova. I hope additional characters from this theme include classic Starlin-era Adam Warlock, Gamora, and Ronin the Accuser.

I'd love to see FIRELORD and a metallic gold finish Frankie Raye NOVA

Now that they have shown the accessories, my opinions on the HOX wave hasn't changed,. I love the changeable outfit idea with Moira, so still she will probably be the only one I will really be going for.

Classic Ultron finally happening is great news.

No interest in MODOK or Burned DP.

Cosmic figures sound good, hopefully Quasar will be among them.

MODOK!! NOVA!!! ULTRON!!!! Hell yes!!

Man, MODOK never looked so beautiful!! Really awesome. Moira and Classic Marvel Girl! Niiice. Glad those are single carded releases too! I've been really happy with my Marvel Selects Ultron, even despite the size difference, but even so....really stoked about a Classic Ultron in ML scale. Really dope! As for what the Hasbro dudes are saying, yes, they've been hitting way more Home Runs lately than foul balls, lol. I'm just so stoked that so many classic looks for characters, man!

21 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Did they seriously just paint on Marvel Girl's boots. That just looks so cheap. Yeah they showed that in the promos but we figured the final product would turn out much better.

They did the same with Gwen, so I'm not surprised