Hasbro Fan First Friday: Marvel Legends Livestream - 12/04/20 - X-Men, M.O.D.O.K., Classic Ultron, NOVA And More

JayC

OMG...classic Perez Ultron..OMG!!!!!!! 1st Classic comic based Thanos & now the loooooong overdue classic Perez Ultron! 2 of my top 3 classic Avenger villains coming in 21', now they just need to do Count-Nefaria.thumb.jpg.408ce6f42788d89b18c4a1499539d05b.jpgThis guy!! Easy pass on HOX, Modok. Just Ultron & Nova for me! Please tell me that Kirby crack!e effect is removable.

9 minutes ago, CAC said:

Ultron and Nova look great!  Still no Asgardians.....WE NEED MORE THOR CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

They need to re-release that Ulik from 2017 (but re-do those shoulders! And give him double jointed knees). The Warriors Three- its a crime we haven't seen them yet. Not to mention Firelord, The Destroyer, and fa Beta Ray Bill!

Soooo.....disappointed in the Marvel Girl boots as everyone has stated. Lazy lazy lazy...

Her hair really does not look great either. I was so excited about this figure and I'm a bit sorry she wasn't more carefully crafted. Heavy sigh.

NOW the Modok, Ultron and Nova have me STOKED!!  Very nice job Hasbro!! I like the look of the Karima figure without the hair. Very menacing. Moira looks great!

Hoping Banshee, Angel and Havok are coming soon. 

18 hours ago, JayC said:

HaFan-Friday-Marvel-Legends201.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends301.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends501.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends601.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends602.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends702 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends704 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends706.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends901.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends1506.jpg

Not a bad line-up....Cyclops & Wolverine were good but neither was a "must get" for me. Marvel Girl was amazingly under served and singed deadpool was an out an out waste. MODOK was good, but he aint $50.00 good. Toss some lights or somethin in that sumb1tch and maybe I could pony up the bread for him. 

Originally the only one that really grabbed my eye was Magneto but then I saw the Omega Sentinel. Moira, had no chance! But look what they went and did! 

For me, the best ones were Magneto, Omega Sentinel, Nova and of course....Ultron!

10 hours ago, Satam said:

Shouldn't Karima's hair be black?

8NX9g6K.jpg

And her skin color should be brown they dropped the ball somewhat in this wave, hopefully they can rectify it by giving us a proper Karima heads in the future as a pack in with some other figures 

I'll throw in my agreement that Jean's yellow boots painted over Moira's granny shoes looks like total ayass. Dumb and just God awful LAZY. She's gonna be way to short as well. Either her legs are really short or those thighs and ankles are retaining major water. 

Sucks for all the haters of the Pizza Spidey buck. It ain't going anywhere anytime soon and it is more accurate than any other buck for the Prof. Same story for the Bucky Cap mold and Cyke.

That "too muscular for Kibblesmith" classic Nova is on point. Surfer is not. At least not until they put him on the right buck. He's 6'4", not freaking 5'10". Somebody please figure out how to utilize the damn Spider UK buck for somebody other the Prowler already! Hopefully we see Quasar and some more heralds (Airwalker or Frankie Ray) in the Cosmic theme. Here's an unsought suggestion. Sunfire buck is okay for Quasar....not so much for Airwalker (or Frankie Ray).

Omega Sentinel looks amazing, though I do agree she's discolored.

MODOK literally looks just like the Toybiz version with less paint apps. I'll hold off till the reviewers give me the skinny.

Cannonball's legs, finally! They should just give them to us. Have us take a pic of the item code on his lower whateverthehell and send us the second half of the figure we already paid for. My money says they'll do the damn thing as a Deluxe and throw in a few other cheesy blast "effects" and maybe a flight stand.

Ultron....I just can't believe it's taken this freakin' long to get a good Classic one. Question is, will the head included with Retro Ant-Man fit on him? I bet it don't.

Burnt Deadpool? Please.....more like slightly darker color palette DP. Totally passable money grab. How bout you buyback all the Mystique and Domino and Cable figures chocking out the sun at my local WM and melt that S#I+ down to make a real burned looking DP. Here's a little advice. The only frikkin' thing everyone wants is a frikkin' Colossus vs Juggernaut 2 pack. With frikkin' lasers on their heads!

Great Fan Friday as compared to how lackluster so many have been in the past, but Hasbro just seems to be a little bit off it's game lately. And don't try to blame the Hysteria Plague. A lot of these mistakes were totally controllable.

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

They need to re-release that Ulik from 2017 (but re-do those shoulders! And give him double jointed knees). The Warriors Three- its a crime we haven't seen them yet. Not to mention Firelord, The Destroyer, and fa Beta Ray Bill!

The Marvel Select Destroyer actually scales beautifully with Legends. Totally agree on everything else you mentioned, especially about Ulik - I managed to get one, and not only does it have the problems you mentioned, but I also got a defective one with two left feet (seriously).

8 hours ago, ransomz said:

I am really liking that Ultron. His ultimate characteristic for me has always been his face with that really creepy mouth. None of the many Ultrons to date have captured that, in my opinion. That Select one Jay posted last month was probably the best. This one looks great. There doesn’t appear to be a waist joint, which seems odd, but he looks really great so I will go with it. He’s a robot. He can be a little stiff. 

I'm pretty sure he has an upper torso articulation along with waist movement, that will allow for bending forwards/backwards/sidewards etc. Also, I'm not sure how spot on the rendition is, but looks like he's gonna have pinless tech?

Damn they really outdid themselves with Moira, interchangeable arms that gives you more classic scientist look, like it makes Moira figure so much more, and likely she's gonna be #1 most wanted figure in the wave, you can use her for Mary Jane body, as standard civilian or even Betty Ross, possibilities are endless. I have no idea about second head of Omega sentinel but it looks pretty cool and unique so I might grab if it goes below 20. Ultron is amazing, I'm glad they really nailed his eyes, I think Marvel Select figure wasn't that good especially when it came to his eyes, they were too thin and looked wrong to me, even though they are comic accurate.

2 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

I was really excited to finally get the X-men characters in their current look... I do wonder, some people are less excited by this because they are hoping for a 90's Excalibur team...Is the same true in America?

Loving all the reveals Omega and Moria have now become must haves. I’m a bit disappointed about the lack of Excalibur. Maybe a box set in the future though?

20 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Has it really been TWENTY YEARS for us to get a classic, articulated, 6" Ultron? Finally, FINALLY....and he's totally new! Totally new Kirby dot/crackle effect!

I'm totally super stoked to finally see one of my top 3 most wanted Avengers arch enemies finally get the 6' plastic treatment & by that I mean the classic Perez Ultron! I just hope he comes with alternate fist hands & that kirby crackle is removable. Some weapons FX would be great as well. Imo, he rates a deluxe release. 816192518_avengers162004.jpgultronpopsThorWonderman.thumb.jpg.2aa421e8894fb0f046f37953e1069aee.jpg376817936_UltronbyPerez.thumb.jpg.12604e3619e2e648ae654db68447f190.jpgUltron-8-to-12-Marvel-Comics-Avengers.thumb.jpg.f81786ca82dd624e7e7467c92b2dbaac.jpgFor yrs I would look at these comic images as I reread these classic Avengers issues he was in & say "when Hasbro, when are you gonna make him exactly like this in ML 6' scale"?  I refused to buy the MS version as it was outta scale. Can't wait to see more additional pics of him posted!

11 minutes ago, tarot said:

For anyone who missed JayC latest news video, Ultron is rumored to be part of a Iron Man based wave. My guess is it will likely be next years' Vintage theme.

Not the wave I would put him in, but like the idea of a new Iron Man wave

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

We’ll probably see all of those in a couple Thor waves in 2022.

2 hours ago, tarot said:

Yeah I would put him in a Ant-man wave but Ultron has clashed with Iron Man a good number of times. Hell, Ultron even took over Iron Man's armor and started a cult of Yinsen.

An Ant-Man or Avengers wave would have made sense. Sadly I do remember the whole Sentient Armour/Sons of Yinsen Saga. Also they could be making it a nod to the Iron Monger Wave which had Ultron in it.