Marvel Legends 6" Firestar And Ms. Lion Marvel Monday Reveal

JayC

Overall it looks pretty good, but after so much build up it is a bit underwhelming. Again with the skinny Kate Bishop thighs, but I guess she's still technically a teenager. The art however gives her a much fuller thigh. that I wish they coulda translated to the figure. I really, really hate that Kate Bishop lower half and wish they would do away with it altogether. I guess now I can sympathize with all those who hate the Pizza Spidey mold. Sorry guys.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:44 PM, Atlantis said:

What glasses? I see nothing in these shots that would be called glasses.

Are you talking about her mask?

Sorry, I mean her mask/eyewear. It is likely glued on unfortunately. But I thought Spider-woman was glued too until I opened her up. None of the promo shots of her had them off. It was a great surprise.

Hasbro's Marvel Brand team member Ryan Ting has posted a couple new images for the upcoming Marvel Legends Firestar and Ms. Lion set. The images show off the background featured in the packaging which depicts the apartment/HQ for Spidey in the classic Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends cartoon. He also posted a pic of the figure in package along with an older smaller scale Firestar figure and a Firestar trading card. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Firestar-01.jpg

Firestar-02.jpg

That insert REALLY makes me wish Hasbro would offer back-drops as a pack-in. Nothing super elaborate, just some scenery and a plastic stand like TB did with the Face-Offs figures.

Then again, if they absolutely HAD to pull out the stops and give us stuff like the pop-up throne room from Bandai's Mystic Knights of Tyr Na Nog, I wouldn't mind.

7 hours ago, Reno said:

I love this figure. It will look great displayed with Night Thrasher and Nova! More New Warriors please!

3 hours ago, mako said:

That has occurred to me, but I'm a child of the 80s. She's going up with Spidey and Iceman.

I'm kinda torn between the two options, but I'm more of a comics stickler than a cartoon stickler so I think she's gonna have to go up with my New Warriors. Classic nova is on his way, muscles and all (sorry Kibblesmith) and I don't even know what's taken Speedball so long. I just hope they use the Pizza Spidey mold and not the default "we don't know what to use" Sunfire mold. Namorita and Silhouette shouldn't be too far behind. I dunno Hasbro, looks to me like the other two ladies on the team are getting the shaft. Disney protocol would not approve.

16 hours ago, Innershade said:

That Firestar rendition looks wonderful!
I appreciate the background as an hommage to the old show.
Maybe a 3 pack with Iceman and Spidey would have been better for a larger background picture.

I'm glad she's a single release, I hate the idea of buying a multi-pack for one new character