Loki - Exclusive First-Look Trailer

Outsiders

On 6/30/2021 at 12:47 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

With the 4th Episode coming out we are getting through this show, but is there even a release date for any of the next shows like What If?, or did I miss something?

August is the commonly listed release date for What If, but not confirmed

On 6/30/2021 at 3:39 AM, leokearon said:

August is the commonly listed release date for What If, but not confirmed

Yeah I did hear that, but I'm just surprised Disney/Marvel has yet to confirm anything. I would imagine that What If was at least the only show that isn't in post production at this point, being an animated series and all.

Do they really need a midseason push? At this point you're either in or out. Nothing they do now is gonna attract more viewership. WandaVision was good, though a lot "less" than it shoulda been. Falcon+Winter Soldier had it's moments, but thank goodness for the fast forward button. I'm not expecting magic from every show, but I'm pretty sure MCU fans are gonna give every show a shot from the start, then if they sour on the show for one reason or another they just tune out and wait for the next one.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:37 PM, monron999 said:

Do they really need a midseason push? At this point you're either in or out. Nothing they do now is gonna attract more viewership. WandaVision was good, though a lot "less" than it shoulda been. Falcon+Winter Soldier had it's moments, but thank goodness for the fast forward button. I'm not expecting magic from every show, but I'm pretty sure MCU fans are gonna give every show a shot from the start, then if they sour on the show for one reason or another they just tune out and wait for the next one.

Especially when there is like two/three episodes left?

Hawkeye was the only other show after What If...? originally slated to have a 2021 release date, but Ms. Marvel started shooting around the same time so it's possible they will both be out before the end of this year. On the other hand, the last third of the year is already crowded with Marvel product in the theater (Shang-Chi in September, Eternals in November, Spider-Man in December). Plus, Disney will have new live-action Star Wars shows on D+ so the release of Marvel TV series might slow down.

Sorry random thought/gripe. Its still such a weird thing to me to see something called a mid season when only 3 episodes have been shown.. I know this show and falcon/winter were 6 eps but its just so weird to me. Im used to getting 12-24 eps for actual seasons. Then they started doing the mid season finales which was also so weird. I cant wait til we get 2 episode seasons. I havent really been enjoying loki like i did any of the previous marvel shows.. hopefully the second half is better for me. 

On 6/30/2021 at 9:58 AM, RyanDaly said:

Hawkeye was the only other show after What If...? originally slated to have a 2021 release date, but Ms. Marvel started shooting around the same time so it's possible they will both be out before the end of this year. On the other hand, the last third of the year is already crowded with Marvel product in the theater (Shang-Chi in September, Eternals in November, Spider-Man in December). Plus, Disney will have new live-action Star Wars shows on D+ so the release of Marvel TV series might slow down.

Yeah I think it was stated that Hawkeye and now Ms. Marvel would be coming out this year, it makes sense actually that What If would be August because Black Widow is in July and they probably don't want to over stimulate people with too many options at once, probably why they moved Loki to Wednesdays as to not clash with the release of Black Widow on a Friday, I think then ya it makes sense August What If, September Shang Chi, October Hawkeye, November Eternals and December Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel will probably end up being pushed to earlier 2022, I think they might be doing some post work and re-shoots, apparently Marvel wasn't quite pleased with the end product due to the Actor portraying Kamala.

Episode four: Glad to we saw Sif back and the story of her black hair is a nice nod to the comics. Also the mention of Vampire is a great set up.  wasn't expecting that for Mobius. I mean it's Owen Wilson. and the twist with the Time Keepers, yeah that was seen miles away. 

No new characters but they give us three new version that need to be made into figure both MCU and comics.

On 6/30/2021 at 7:11 AM, EvilHayato said:

Sorry random thought/gripe. Its still such a weird thing to me to see something called a mid season when only 3 episodes have been shown.. I know this show and falcon/winter were 6 eps but its just so weird to me. Im used to getting 12-24 eps for actual seasons. Then they started doing the mid season finales which was also so weird. I cant wait til we get 2 episode seasons. I havent really been enjoying loki like i did any of the previous marvel shows.. hopefully the second half is better for me. 

me too! I felt Falcon & the Winter Soldier should have gone longer. That was an intense ride. Not so sure about Loki, but we'll see....

On 6/30/2021 at 2:02 PM, tarot said:

Episode four: Glad to we saw Sif back and the story of her black hair is a nice nod to the comics. Also the mention of Vampire is a great set up.  wasn't expecting that for Mobius. I mean it's Owen Wilson. and the twist with the Time Keepers, yeah that was seen miles away. 

No new characters but they give us three new version that need to be made into figure both MCU and comics.

Loki isn't grabbing me yet, but I keep wondering if Ravonna's here, will Kang make an appearance. And that shot of comic-accurate Loki was fantastic!!

On 7/4/2021 at 8:57 AM, Atlantis said:

Loki isn't grabbing me yet, but I keep wondering if Ravonna's here, will Kang make an appearance. And that shot of comic-accurate Loki was fantastic!!

Hard to say, if he doesn't make an appearance; Ant Man and Wasp 2/3 is currently filming; I would expect a mention.

On 7/7/2021 at 11:25 PM, tarot said:

A bit slow this week but now we know why they didn't go with president loki for the ML. but we did get 2 new characters that need a ML though one of them would be impossible to make, Aloith and throg.

Alioth_(Temporal_Limbo)_from_Avengers_The_Terminatrix_Objective_Vol_1_3_0001.jpg

Simon_Walterson_%28Earth-616%29_from_Asgardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_1_8_cover_001.jpg

I'm sure Throg wouldn't be impossible to make.

Feels like its too late to introduce Kang at this point, i mean i could see them making a reference to the character's existence but i doubt very much he's the big bad - my money is on either another Loki variant or even Miss Minutes being some sort of AI run amok.

Anyhow enjoyed this episode more than the previous 4 episodes combined.  wish the series as a whole had involved more madcap adventures with alternate lokis and lots of easter eggs but it is what it is.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:18 PM, tarot said:

Everyone is thinking kang but everyone is forgetting his other self. Immortus? okay so yeah, it is more then likely a Loki that want to keep his timeline intact but The void make me think Immortus not Kang.

Immortus is a big possibility, especially  since we have had the time keepers.

I don't think it will be Kang or Immortus or anybody we haven't seen or even heard of (in the story) yet. If they were introducing a big new villain to be behind all the time shenanigans then they didn't need to cloak it in the mystery of the secretive Time Keepers, or whatever. That deception only makes sense form a storytelling standpoint if they final reveal has an emotional impact on the characters and/or audience. The audience (save us familiar with Marvel) have no idea who the hell Immortus is... and neither does Loki. 

Some fun little nods in that episode, thanos copter, throg, yellow jacket helmet, qeng towards, ronan's ship, living tribunal statue head, so much, so can we say at least Kang/Immortus must be behind something weather we see him or not, it all clearly points in that direction, Ravaonna, Alioth, the castle..

Following last weeks episode and ahead of the season finale for the Disney+ Loki series which airs this Wednesday (7/14) are new character posters showing off the Variant Loki's shown in the show including Classic Loki, Boasting Loki, Kid Loki, President Loki and Alligator Loki.

I think Hasbro should consider doing a Marvel Legends boxset featuring all these guys.

Loki-Posters-01.jpg

Loki-Posters-02.jpg

Loki-Posters-03.jpg

Loki-Posters-04.jpg

Loki-Posters-05.jpg