The Falcon And The Winter Soldier - Exclusive First-Look Trailer

Outsiders

Marvel has released the first official trailer for "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier," featuring Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan as their respective superhero roles.

The limited series, will also see the return of Emily VanCamp as secret agent Sharon Carter. Wyatt Russell will also appear as Captain America's warmongering successor, U.S. agent John Walker.  Daniel Bruhl is also back as Sokovian terrorist Baron Helmut Zemo.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is set to premiere on March 19th, 2021 on Disney Plus.

falcon_and_the_winter_soldier_xlg.jpg

• 1 month later...

Zemo actually looks really good here, despite how simple his suit it. I'm interested to see what role he plays in this show, especially since last time we saw him he was imprisoned. Falcon also looks great here, hopefully his Cap suit looks just as good. Bucky looks like he's wearing his IW outfit and Walker kinda looks like just a generic Cap costume. I hope he gets his black suit in the show, because that would be a cooler look, I think.

This trailer has got all the sparks to catch fire. Falcon and Winter Soldier look great, and the flying scenes with Falcon were just as good if not better than the movie scenes. Just hope it's more than half hour show like Wanda Vision. Like Atlantis said, MAKE MINE MARVEL.

Loving Falcon's more comic-y costume, Bucky looks fine, Zemo would be perfect if they just added the gold circlet/tiara/crown/whatever... and US Agent is so close to great, but why didn't they actually make half the stripes on the front part of the costume white to complete the look?  Like, the pattern is there for it, you already did half of them in red, the ones that should be white are distinct sections separate from the rest of the costume.... but they're just blue.  I don't get it.  Hopefully they'll somehow become white when his costume turns black over the course of the series?

I'm excited to see what a MCU Zemo figure will look like, he's the only one of these characters I have plans on buying a figure of once that wave hits. I think the look is great and has good potential for a modern Zemo comic figure stand in.

11 hours ago, Jeddostotle7 said:

Loving Falcon's more comic-y costume, Bucky looks fine, Zemo would be perfect if they just added the gold circlet/tiara/crown/whatever... and US Agent is so close to great, but why didn't they actually make half the stripes on the front part of the costume white to complete the look?  Like, the pattern is there for it, you already did half of them in red, the ones that should be white are distinct sections separate from the rest of the costume.... but they're just blue.  I don't get it.  Hopefully they'll somehow become white when his costume turns black over the course of the series?

Yeah Zemo is missing some gold