Marvel Legends 6" Stilt-Man Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new 6" Marvel Legends Stilt-Man Build-A-Figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order the wave with this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our

GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Stilt-Man-01.jpg

Stilt-Man-02.jpg

Stilt-Man-03.jpg

Stilt-Man-04.jpg

Stilt-Man-05.jpg

Stilt-Man-06.jpg

Stilt-Man-07.jpg

Stilt-Man-08.jpg

Stilt-Man-09.jpg

Stilt-Man-10.jpg

Stilt-Man-11.jpg

Stilt-Man-12.jpg

Stilt-Man-13.jpg

Stilt-Man-14.jpg

Stilt-Man-15.jpg

Stilt-Man-16.jpg

Stilt-Man-17.jpg

Stilt-Man-18.jpg

Stilt-Man-19.jpg

Stilt-Man-20.jpg

Stilt-Man-21.jpg

Stilt-Man-22.jpg

Stilt-Man-23.jpg

Stilt-Man-24.jpg

Stilt-Man-25.jpg

Stilt-Man-26.jpg

Stilt-Man-27.jpg

Stilt-Man-28.jpg

Stilt-Man-29.jpg

Stilt-Man-30.jpg

Stilt-Man-31.jpg

Stilt-Man-32.jpg

Stilt-Man-33.jpg

Stilt-Man-34.jpg

Stilt-Man-35.jpg

Stilt-Man-36.jpg

Stilt-Man-37.jpg

Stilt-Man-38.jpg

Super excited to get Stilt-Man!!! Just wish I didn't have to buy the animated Into the Spiderverse figures to get him, they're not my bag....  except for the Prowler, that one looks great! Frog-Man is fantastic too and I'm always up for another version of an army builder in the Hand Ninja. I'm hoping that I can sell off Peter, Miles, Gwen and Ham on ebay to recoup at least half of what I paid for those figures that I didn't want.

Is Stilt-Man two Ninjas high? That seems a decent height. I know in comics he is shown walking across the sky line but that’s just silly, guy is at best a petty criminal, makes no sense to spend all that funny money on leg expansions.. 

im torn on this guy. Sure classic Marvel villain and a long time DD rogue but at the end of the day it’s Stilt - Man. Has he ever been a “serious” threat to anyone outside of his initial appearances in the 60s when even Paste Pot Pete was written straight with no hint of irony?!? 

Im sure this guy will end up in my collection but guess I can’t be sure how happy that will make until he is in hand..

seeing more of this figure keeps making me totally more and more fine with not wanting to build him, I never thought this character was cool, I think this BAF looks lackluster, poor paint job..well there isn't any really, clearly all the money went into his legs, and his legs look.. ah.. I don't wanna be a hater, dude this guy just looks like a goof ball, and with that in mind, he always was a goofy villain. I'm cool on passing, I can't imagine how silly building this guy to like 7 feet would look and how ridiculous and space wasting it would be, they made a really superb move making the hand ninja the leg extensions..because at least people want hand ninjas and lots of them.

18 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

seeing more of this figure keeps making me totally more and more fine with not wanting to build him, I never thought this character was cool, I think this BAF looks lackluster, poor paint job..well there isn't any really, clearly all the money went into his legs, and his legs look.. ah....

I think the novelty for this figure is a kind of "Look what we can do", and certainly this isn't the kind of thing we would have seen in earlier Legends efforts. I think they could have done a better job with the legs, because the way they've done it really looks like he's an amputee with the "stilts" attached. Also they didn't allow for any real articulation of the stilts. He's not really my cup of tea either, but I appreciate that they're willing to go out beyond the norm and tackle some characters that we'd otherwise likely never see. But yeah....I passed on this one too!

Yeah, the entire thing all shook out really weird. I knew who It was gonna be the minute they said they were doing "the Biggest BAF ever", then amended it to the "Tallest BAF ever". They weren't even willing enough to expend enough plastic to do characters like Sasquatch and Giant Man (MCU) correctly, I was sure they weren't gonna do a FFF type BAF. I also had my suspicions that this Stilt Man was gonna be a rushed, half ayassed effort and it do not disappoint. Like you said, almost like "Here, we did it, just cuz we could and to finally get it done. Not a bad effort, but certainly not a good effort, but scratch it off the list either way. As I said though, he's a new character and I want a ton of ninja and if they had to do it at least they got the premise right. Give the army builder the parts that most people will want multiples of.