New WandaVision News And Discussion

JayC

26 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Okay, they've moved to 2000s-era sitcoms with Modern Family. And Darcy is in the Hex zone now, too, so... does anybody else think she's going to turn into Kat Dennings' character from Two Broke Girls?

1*uD6TDpfCHoT2seMoF5pjNg.jpeg

I'm sure there will be reference to that and my god does Wanda look amazing in that goofy Halloween costume. Something tells me we will see that Wanda's kids are some sort of "bodies" that will be used as vessels for other entity from the another dimension, all this of course organized by Agness, which is pretty much super cliche at this point in all the media.

20 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Frankly I never, ever liked that whole Wanda having kids out of thin air/Mephisto's constructs/etc. from the comics, and really don't care for the "young avengers" at all, but there it is. With all the other obvious ties to the comic storyline, its not surprising that Mephisto could play some part in this show. Having Nightmare swapped out for Mephisto gets Dr. Strange, yes, but its a left-field kind of thing. And it may not be related at all but I keep thinking about the Marvel Legends upcoming Bring On the Bad Guys wave, and how most of the baddies from that cover are either already done or about to be. Mephisto's one of those left. It would be a nice tie-in to the show and the action figure line if he makes an appearance.

See, I was right all along, the BAF's Xemnu, I knew it....

Ok this episode ending was acted too cheesy too comedic, it's Batman and Robin type acting, why would anyone play their character like this when series clearly has serious moments.  I don't think it's actually real, it's another misdirect, this whole episode is bait to fans and making fun of us. So I'm sure there's something much more shocking coming up.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:44 PM, SpiderS said:

Ok this episode ending was acted too cheesy too comedic, it's Batman and Robin type acting, why would anyone play their character like this when series clearly has serious moments.  I don't think it's actually real, it's another misdirect, this whole episode is bait to fans and making fun of us. So I'm sure there's something much more shocking coming up.

Yeah it certainly seemed like a bait move, bait and switch on the way.

there is a lot more going on then what was "revealed" and I mean we saw all of this coming.

let the rumours fly...Al Pacino as Mephisto.

but I also wonder if maybe Scrier might have a hand in some of this.

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

there is a lot more going on then what was "revealed" and I mean we saw all of this coming.

Yup seems like a lot of sources are spreading that rumor and that could be that big cameo, at least actor wise it's definitely big. What if Keanu is New Ghost Rider and Pacino Mephisto, this could be most awesome Devil's Advocate reunion.

15 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Yup seems like a lot of sources are spreading that rumor and that could be that big cameo, at least actor wise it's definitely big. What if Keanu is New Ghost Rider and Pacino Mephisto, this could be most awesome Devil's Advocate reunion.

Oh man, I actually never thought of Keanu as Ghost Rider, I could really get on board with that, I think that would be the MCU role for Keanu if ever her got one.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:17 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Highly doubt they could afford Pacino. But we still should get a Mephisto Legends figure.

20 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Highly doubt they could afford Pacino. But we still should get a Mephisto Legends figure.

They have at least over 100 million budget per each series (and up to 25 million per episode), if he's in one episode as cameo that won't be that expensive at all + he is already starring in Amazon original series Hunters.

The MCU is well-regarded, so it definitely wouldn't shock me if they could get Pacino. He would be an amazing Mephisto. 

There's definitely much more going on than "Agatha did it-" we already know Heyward has his own agenda, and most likely wanted Wanda to take Vision's body, so that's two people manipulating Wanda to their own agendas (besides Wanda having her own motives). Agatha acting on behalf of Mephisto, and/or making some kind of "deal with The Devil" would make sense. 

3 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

The MCU is well-regarded, so it definitely wouldn't shock me if they could get Pacino. He would be an amazing Mephisto. 

There's definitely much more going on than "Agatha did it-" we already know Heyward has his own agenda, and most likely wanted Wanda to take Vision's body, so that's two people manipulating Wanda to their own agendas (besides Wanda having her own motives). Agatha acting on behalf of Mephisto, and/or making some kind of "deal with The Devil" would make sense. 

Heyward wants to rebuild the Vision and clearly wasn't happen that Wanda stole him.

37 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

So, there's supposed to be a new Vision figure in the Disney+ wave coming out.

After the latest episode, do we think it's the WandaVision version of the blank slate/white Vision?

I'm sure it will be pale Ghost Vision, and probably we gonna get b&w sitcom figures using existing parts from Gwen and Suited body figures, maybe even for SDCC. As for Show. still not sold on Agatha being real and not manifestation of Wanda's inner self due to Magic, Wanda was already doing same in Avengers Disassembled. Its good they confirm certain things, and flashback her past before Age of Ultron. Interesting that Infinity stone is presented as being amplifier and not the cause of her powers, which could mean she's actual mutant with probability powers who was changed and made into Scarlet Witch by the infinity stone  or just non mutant being always destined to be Scarlet Witch either way it could be interesting. 

On 2/26/2021 at 2:52 PM, tarot said:

This weeks episodes was perfect. answers so many question and still leave stuff open for next week. all I can say about that mid credit is there obviously going to be a fusion of some kind.

One of the first questions I had about the story was why would Wanda be so fixated on American sitcoms from the 1950s-60s; other than the obvious fact that's that what the writers liked, theyve now explained it. Its a good, reasonable, explanation that doesn't require a lot of stretching. Well done.

Okay that was a satisfying ending. I was almost in tears near the end. There are a few questions left that probably won't be part of Dr. Strange 2 like what the story with White Vision now? Will Monica be part of Secret Invasion? and for that Matter who was the astro mechanic that she was talking about? Also are there 2 darkholds or was the one in AOS a different or did she take it from them? 

Also yes that costume will be the scarlet witch for the Disney + wave. hopefully with a hood and with out.

All in all if this is the weakest series of the Disney + line then the rest will be something to look forward to.

I give the series an honest 7/10. Great and emotional story but the slow pacing at the start really hurts it.