Poll: Ursa Major or Grizzly?

tarot

Ursa Major or Grizzly  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want more

• Ursa Major
    • Grizzly

Hey gang. Over in the News thread about the Iron Man rumorued wave, we are debating on if it would have a Ursa Major BAF (mostly because of Darkstar being rumored). I have also suggested that if Ursa Major gets made that then Grizzly should be made as well. Most are thinking that if either are made the other's head should be packed in with another figure for people that did want one or the other (like if they were only Spidey collectors and needed Grizzly).

So which one of the bears do you want most? the foul mouth vodka drinking Russian bear with Grizzly head coming with either a Gibbon figure (in a Spidey wave) or a Machinesmith (in an Ant-man or Iron Man wave). Or do you want Grizzly with Ursa Major coming with another Russain hero/villain?

8 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I'm pro Ursa, but 'm sure if we getting Ursa Major they will Just include two heads and we good to go, if it worked with Kingpin/Shadow king can work for Ursa Major/Grizzly as well, Grizzly being even more obscure character and hard sell on its own. 

I would say the opposite is true. I would go with Ursa Major being the more obscure character, though granted both are obscure

Grizzly, need him for the Spider-Man shelf.  If they ever do either of these characters though, there's no way they won't come back and do whichever one they skip on the first pass.  For the most part it's just a difference of head sculpts.  

2 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Whichever looks the most like Demon Bear and, more importantly, whichever wave goes into clearance the fastest so I can Build him a la the Kingpin wave hehe

That would be Ursa Major, since the Grizzly is a guy in a bear suit

I know Hasbro likes to do close enough, but Ursa Major would need to be bigger than Grizzly as Ursa stands at 7’+ and Grizzly is like 6’5”

• 4 months later...