New LEGO Eternals Movie Sets Reveal Something Marvel Legends Failed To Deliver -SPOILERS-

JayC

I realize comparing LEGO with Marvel Legends isn't exactly fair but it's also hard not to notice that LEGO is bringing fans something from the upcoming Eternals movie that we as Marvel Legends fans really wished we were getting, and that is Arishem the Judge who is the leader of the Celestials.

I guess I should note that I can't say definitively that Hasbro won't deliver us a Celestial at some point, but at least for now there have been no indications of that coming.

Anyway getting back to LEGO, images for several upcoming sets for the Eternals movie now slated with a November 5, 2021 release date have hit the internet.

The Eternals Spaceship ($119)

In Arishem's Shadow ($79.99)

Deviant Ambush With Gilgamesh and Thena

Eternals' Aerial Assault With Ikaris and Sprite ($13.99)

"HasLab presents the Marvel Legends Celestial. If they get enough backers pledging $80,000, Hasbro will produce this 30 foot tall fully-articulated action figure. It's great for display inside your local high school gymnasium or aircraft hanger. After 7,500 pre-orders, they'll unlock the first tier: Ego the Living Planet, who is roughly the size of a Chevy Silverado."

13 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

"HasLab presents the Marvel Legends Celestial. If they get enough backers pledging $80,000, Hasbro will produce this 30 foot tall fully-articulated action figure. It's great for display inside your local high school gymnasium or aircraft hanger. After 7,500 pre-orders, they'll unlock the first tier: Ego the Living Planet, who is roughly the size of a Chevy Silverado."

You jest, my brother, but you're probably closer to the truth than you know!

19 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Then after 10,000 backers you get a frame to navigate around it

Hey Lego cool, looks like a ton of stuff no kids are going to say "o mommy please buy me this" , the Deviants I'm not even sure what I'm looking at here or how that will translate onto the big screen, it looks like some bionicle thing.

they should just release the eternals  now get it all over with because by feb the movie will have leaked anyways at this rate.

Has a better pic of  movie Legends Gilgamesh been leaked or revealed ( I guess these are the same thing)? 

The last one that only showed the back of the boxes for the Eternals wave  was too blurry for me to be properly impressed or ( expectantly ) appalled 😀