Marvel Legends 2021 - What We Know And What We Think We Know Is Coming So Far In The New Year

JayC

On 1/22/2021 at 5:55 PM, JayC said:

Also done some more digging. The Villain W Skull is not Maestro. Yes based on my info Maestro is coming and is $50 but its not whatever this Skull listing is. I don't know what that is so we will have to wait and see.

Yep, could really be anything....even Mephisto 

24 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

So I am confused on one thing with the hydra Supreme does it come with a red skull head or is that just code name? And for the xmen wave it would be cool to see a redo of onslaught. For the F4 wave hope to see like psycho man or high Evolutionary. As for the 50 deluxe price tag that maestro better be an all new buck with better articulation ( able to do thunder clap) and comes with a #$## ton of accessories. Really pisses me of the overall price is increasing, the better start using new molds with current articulation schemes that they have already incorporated in other lines like GI joe.

It's just a codename. But that doesn't mean it couldn't have a bonus Skull head

1 hour ago, natron said:

Marvel Legends Villains with Skull

i hope it is Hydra Captain America

I'd say W Skull is actually jist the figures codename , rather then being indication it comes with a skull,, but it would be excellent if it was some hydra soldier or strucker that comes with an additional red skull head.

I'm hoping that the THR3 means me and my friends are finally getting our own Legends. I have messaged Hasbro about this. Me and my friends must get Legends. I'm already pissed off that Frog Man, Stilt Man, Death's Head 2, Ex Nihilo, Rock Python, Spymaster, etc, all got Legends before us. What the hell, Hasbro?

7 hours ago, JayC said:

INFINITY SAGA (MCU) – Late Summer / Early Fall 2021
• F0218 – SET 6 IM1 – 5010993842681 ($69.99)
• F0189 – SET 7 THR3 – 5010993842667 ($49.99)
• F0192 – SET 10 AVN4 – 5010993842353 ($59.99)

This strikes me as being characters from the first Iron Man (IM1), Thor Ragnarok (THR3) and Avengers Endgame (AVN4). That being said, they're all also different prices which makes me think it's a 3 pack on the first one, a deluxe figure on the second and a two pack (maybe 3) on the last. 

We've never had an full Obadiah Stane figure and the Iron Monger figure they did was too small, so a deluxe wouldn't be bad. They'd probably add in an Iron Man or Tony Stark figure. We've also never had a standard Pepper (only the one from the IM3 3-pack). 

If they were doing a deluxe Ragnarok figure, the one that comes to mind for me would be Surtur. 

For Endgame I could see a couple options. Red Skull, Black Widow and Hawkeye might be an idea. As mentioned before Fat Thor in full costume prehaps with Frigga. Maybe add Rocket to complete it too.

3 hours ago, Hogun said:

I'm hoping that the THR3 means me and my friends are finally getting our own Legends. I have messaged Hasbro about this. Me and my friends must get Legends. I'm already pissed off that Frog Man, Stilt Man, Death's Head 2, Ex Nihilo, Rock Python, Spymaster, etc, all got Legends before us. What the hell, Hasbro?

Lol. I love your dedication to this crusade, and your own personal bit is entertaining. Never break character.

Myself, I've just never been much of a fan of The Warriors Three (aside from yourself, of course) but I do agree that there are several characters that were less deserving that made it into plastic form. I could see them make it as singles as part of a wave that included a BAF part, but I'm not sure how much interest a 3 pack, which I would assume would require 3 unique sculpts, would garner. Also take into account Now terrible and how terribly out of scale the Heimdall figure was. Now, if they were to do comic versions rather than MCU versions they could reuse any number of bucks and they could be inserted in waves as some more obscure characters have been.

Again, I feel your pain, and I agree TWT have been given the shaft as compared to some characters who have made the cut, but a 3 pack of these guys just doesn't seem to be a financially stable option for ML or Hasbro.

6 hours ago, Flipflopguy04 said:

Hoping in this classic X-Men wave that it's not AOA and it's a regular 616 classic X-Men wave

I would like to see in the classic X-Men wave:

1)Banshee 

2)Toad

3)Shadowcat 

4)Longshot

5)Patch (Wolverine)

6)Marrow

7)Wolfsbane (X-Factor)

BAF : Blob

Ew ... I would hate to buy a Wolverine Patch for a BAF piece, but make sense to have a Wolverine in the wave, I may preffer a Wolverine in Fang costume, with alternate Fang head and hands to start to build the Imperial Guard

7 hours ago, Hogun said:

One can't help but agree with you when you put it like that. It definitely can be seen as an insult. I for one would love to see a Thor wave that has the Warriors Three (with Beta Ray Bill, Firelord, Lady Sif + Destroyer as BAF). 

thor393_20.jpg

8 hours ago, Beamish said:

With all of the wave rumors and confirmations, especially if both Disney+ waves are strictly MCU and the Iron Man wave rumors are correct, there is no place for Tigra in any of these lineups, so she probably isn't the character with a tail.

Jay C Of course until Hasbro officially confirms all of this, we will continue to treat this info as RUMOR.

As Jay points out, Nothing's been "confirmed" as of yet. And as someone already posted, Tigra could still be included sometime in 2021 in a box set or exclusive...we're not yet a full month into the new year, so right now we have 11 months that just may see the appearance of Greer Nelson and her stiped glory.

LOL, based on comments I feel the need to highlight this again

This Infinity Sage will be a series of MCU based movie figures similar to the Anniversary line Hasbro did a couple years ago. I had previously mentioned how I expected to see figures of Quicksilver from Age of Ultron and Warrior Thor from Endgame released this year. Well I am guessing they will be single releases that are part of this series. As for the listings Fwoosh posted, I believe the AVN4 set will be a 2-pack and the other two will be single releases.

54 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

All I could think of, at those price points, for single Iron Man 1 and Thor Ragnarok figures would be Iron Monger and Surtur, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I suppose the Thor 3 one could also be a (hopefully not naked) Hulk, but Surtur would be so much cooler.

I was thinking that it may be Fenrir, which would be super awesome IMO. 
As for the prices... well for IM1 I'd guess it's either Pepper with Iron Monger, or a 3 pack with Mk I, II and III. 
For AVN4, I wish it were a final battle 3-pack: broken shield Cap, finger snap IM, and warrior Thor... but I guess we'll see.