Marvel Legends 2021 - What We Know And What We Think We Know Is Coming So Far In The New Year

JayC

3 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Any inkling which iron man suit will be in the shang chi wave?

Given it is linked to the Mandarin and the Ten Rings, it would probably be a flashback. Maybe a new MCU  Mark 1 or Maybe one of the Armours from Iron Man 3

On 1/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, JayC said:

So a little bit of good news. It looks like Maestro is gonna come in at a lower price than was originally indicated. I don't know if my initial info was just off or Hasbro decided to change it but look for it to have a MSRP of $39.99 and not $50.

One more thought: although this time this particular hike isnt going to be as high as suspected, we know others are going up. Eventually, they'll rise even after that. I fear between rising prices and continued problems with exclusives/lack of availability, theyre just gonna discourage collectors so much that the line will die out. Hope that doesnt happen....

On 1/31/2021 at 2:00 AM, leokearon said:

Given it is linked to the Mandarin and the Ten Rings, it would probably be a flashback. Maybe a new MCU  Mark 1 or Maybe one of the Armours from Iron Man 3

I don't think the Iron Man in this wave is actually in the movie. Probably a comic version like we saw with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Black Panther movie waves.

11 hours ago, watanabefan said:

I don't think the Iron Man in this wave is actually in the movie. Probably a comic version like we saw with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Black Panther movie waves.

Maybe but we are already getting a non-MCU armoured figure in the wave with Civil Warrior, so I don't see why the would do two. Also it would give them a chance to update some of the MCU armours

11 hours ago, leokearon said:

Maybe but we are already getting a non-MCU armoured figure in the wave with Civil Warrior, so I don't see why the would do two. Also it would give them a chance to update some of the MCU armours

I mean it's not like there's a limit. We often have waves that are split half between movie and comic figures anyway. So I'm just gonna assume the Iron Man here will be a comic version. 

On 1/2/2021 at 1:10 PM, Hulkwummy said:

Have MCU Quicksilver be in a 2-pack with Scarlet Witch in her Age of Ultron costume.

I'm in the minority here 'cause MCU Quicksilver did nothing for me. I can't see anything about him that would make me think a figure is gonna look any better. But we'll see.  I was never a real fan of She-Hulk but the F4 wave figure convinced me to buy it. One of my best buys of last year. 

On 1/26/2021 at 6:33 AM, tarot said:

nothing has been planned for reveals yet. But we are only a week away from Feb anyway. That means that we have a Marvel Monday coming up. However, Dan Yun did say that it might NOT be the first of the month every month.

Maybe they're taking a bit of a breather from all the production they did in 2020. They really did do more winners than losers last year. I'm not impressed that much with the Bring on the Bad Guys wave (except for Ultron and Dormammu) and really don't care for the Eternals wave, but its early yet and they could have stronger presentations in the wings.  Among other things, I'd sure like to see a comic book Iron Spider this year.

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Maybe they're taking a bit of a breather from all the production they did in 2020. They really did do more winners than losers last year. I'm not impressed that much with the Bring on the Bad Guys wave (except for Ultron and Dormammu) and really don't care for the Eternals wave, but its early yet and they could have stronger presentations in the wings.  Among other things, I'd sure like to see a comic book Iron Spider this year.

Ultron is in the Iron Man wave not the Bring on the Bad Guys wave

8 hours ago, Bernie said:

Is Hasbro going to re release the hellfire club so I can get it? 

I actually think that's very unlikely. It already got two printings, which is one more than convention exclusive sets normally get, and the second was print-to-order, so I very much doubt they have plans for a third.

On 2/4/2021 at 5:16 AM, Bernie said:

Is Hasbro going to re release the hellfire club so I can get it? 

Hope so. I know there's those that think its unlikely but its a great set and others should have a chance to get it. 

I would not appeal to the scalpers. F*ckin low life thieves....

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Hope so. I know there's those that think its unlikely but its a great set and others should have a chance to get it. 

I would not appeal to the scalpers. F*ckin low life thieves....

I doubt it will be getting a third run. I could see Hasbro releasing the figures in different outfits down the line