Jump to content

Marvel Legends 2021 - What We Know And What We Think We Know Is Coming So Far In The New Year


Recommended Posts

Also I've been doing more checking and it looks like the final waves that will come in at the $19.99 price are House of X, Disney+ wave 1, Shang-Chi, Bad Guys, and Eternals. Eternals being the final wave at that MSRP and then we start to see the $22.99 become the standard price in the US for basic figures.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marvel Legends 2021 - What We Know And What We Think We Know Is Coming So Far In The New Year   Figures Jay Cochran - January 02, 2021 [ edit post ] With 2020

Was hoping for more AoA...Sabertooth, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Storm, even a 2-pack of Magneto & Rogue with baby Charles. Maybe one day.

Fox head on MCU body

Posted Images

And I've confirmed the price hike with multiple sources now, so it's real so consider yourselves and your wallets warned.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JayC said:

Also I've been doing more checking and it looks like the final waves that will come in at the $19.99 price are House of X, Disney+ wave 1, Shang-Chi, Bad Guys, and Eternals. Eternals being the final wave at that MSRP and then we start to see the $22.99 become the standard price in the US for basic figures.

ugh. oh well. not gonna gnash my teeth or rend my garments over this but will definitely make me cut back a little. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

, I'd imagine the F4 will be them in the Negative Zone suits and I'm calling it now Moleman is coming in this wave, I'd be floored if he didn't. 

 

Moleman and Toad are definitely in the works. That Doc Ock body mold is way too good and way too perfect for both of those characters to not be used for them. They scream them imo. 

18 hours ago, natron said:

Marvel Legends Villains with Skull

 

there's this possibility knull holding venom's skull

 

Venom_Vol_4_4.jpg

I feel like Knull is too big of a character to NOT be a BAF for an upcoming Venom/symbiote themed wave. 

13 hours ago, JayC said:

Also done some more digging. The Villain W Skull is not Maestro. Yes based on my info Maestro is coming and is $50 but its not whatever this Skull listing is. I don't know what that is so we will have to wait and see.

God I reallllllllly hope that $50 price tag isnt the new norm for 'Deluxe' figures now. Because thats pretty much over for me in buying them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JayC said:

Also I've been doing more checking and it looks like the final waves that will come in at the $19.99 price are House of X, Disney+ wave 1, Shang-Chi, Bad Guys, and Eternals. Eternals being the final wave at that MSRP and then we start to see the $22.99 become the standard price in the US for basic figures.

That's actually more waves than I was expecting to hit before the price hike. Good thing too, because I'm probably going to end up getting the entire D+, SC and Eternals waves, and $23 a piece would definitely add up. This does make me wonder just how many waves we're getting this year, since this seems to be also including summer waves, at least early summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

God I reallllllllly hope that $50 price tag isnt the new norm for 'Deluxe' figures now. Because thats pretty much over for me in buying them. 

I'm fully expecting to this to be the new price for deluxe, just so there's no disappointment if it actually happens. Thankfully I don't see myself getting too many but I feel for completionists. Modok and Thanos will be the first I've ever bought. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So curious about the Fantastic Four, given there are six spots, it would be weird to have a Fantastic Four wave without the four main players, and we just got Doom, Kang, and Silver Surfer not too long ago (and another one coming soon).  I'm guessing we'll get Mole Man for sure, and probably Namor (black vest version).  Solid possibilities could also be Wizard, Diablo, or Psycho Man. Love to see updated Annihilus and Dragon Man, but only see them being done as Deluxe or BAF. Could also go cosmic and give us Blaastar, Ronan, or any of the remaining Inhumans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Psychosomatic said:

So curious about the Fantastic Four, given there are six spots, it would be weird to have a Fantastic Four wave without the four main players, and we just got Doom, Kang, and Silver Surfer not too long ago (and another one coming soon).  I'm guessing we'll get Mole Man for sure, and probably Namor (black vest version).  Solid possibilities could also be Wizard, Diablo, or Psycho Man. Love to see updated Annihilus and Dragon Man, but only see them being done as Deluxe or BAF. Could also go cosmic and give us Blaastar, Ronan, or any of the remaining Inhumans.

Hope it will be Annihilus, a must villain for Fantastic 4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, this is a real long shot, I admit, but is there any chance that the "Marvel Legends Villain w Skull" listing is for DEATH and her vaguely skull-shaped throne from "Thanos Quest" and "Infinity Gauntlet"? I thought I heard Hasbro was making a Death figure this year. 

Skull.jpg

Skull 2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legender said:

What if the Marvel Legends Villain w Skull is Mephisto with Throne and Lady Death "as the skull" to have the whole Infinity Gauntlet picture 

I swear, I hadn't read this suggestion when I posted my idea for Death and her throne above.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So tatooinesandstorm  over at Fwoosh has matched up with number from the listing of the Villain W Skull as the Hydra Supreme figure from the Bring On The Bad Guys wave.

Marvel Villains Legends W Skull
Product Number: F3249

F3249 – Hydra Supreme (W Skull) – 5010993865307

So I guess the Distributor had just listed that figure as a solid case. Most retailers have the ability to order solid cases of figures, just weird the distributor listed that one individually.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JayC said:

So tatooinesandstorm  over at Fwoosh has matched up with number from the listing of the Villain W Skull as the Hydra Supreme figure from the Bring On The Bad Guys wave.

Marvel Villains Legends W Skull
Product Number: F3249

F3249 – Hydra Supreme (W Skull) – 5010993865307

So I guess the Distributor had just listed that figure as a solid case. Most retailers have the ability to order solid cases of figures, just weird the distributor listed that one individually.

So I guess it's safe to say that we're probably going to see a new Red Skull, here? Or maybe I'm missing something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JayC said:

So tatooinesandstorm  over at Fwoosh has matched up with number from the listing of the Villain W Skull as the Hydra Supreme figure from the Bring On The Bad Guys wave.

Marvel Villains Legends W Skull
Product Number: F3249

F3249 – Hydra Supreme (W Skull) – 5010993865307

So I guess the Distributor had just listed that figure as a solid case. Most retailers have the ability to order solid cases of figures, just weird the distributor listed that one individually.

uhm ... sad ... maybe Steve Rogers with Civillian Hydra Supreme with alternate head(s) ... Red Skull/Strucker

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JayC said:

So tatooinesandstorm  over at Fwoosh has matched up with number from the listing of the Villain W Skull as the Hydra Supreme figure from the Bring On The Bad Guys wave.

Marvel Villains Legends W Skull
Product Number: F3249

F3249 – Hydra Supreme (W Skull) – 5010993865307

So I guess the Distributor had just listed that figure as a solid case. Most retailers have the ability to order solid cases of figures, just weird the distributor listed that one individually.

Yeah this make me think with we will see Baron Strucker with a Swappable red skull head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JayC said:

So tatooinesandstorm  over at Fwoosh has matched up with number from the listing of the Villain W Skull as the Hydra Supreme figure from the Bring On The Bad Guys wave.

Marvel Villains Legends W Skull
Product Number: F3249

F3249 – Hydra Supreme (W Skull) – 5010993865307

So I guess the Distributor had just listed that figure as a solid case. Most retailers have the ability to order solid cases of figures, just weird the distributor listed that one individually.

Maybe with things like the Hydra Soldier Army Builder, the distributor believed that the Hydra Supreme would be in high demand

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I'm fully expecting to this to be the new price for deluxe, just so there's no disappointment if it actually happens. Thankfully I don't see myself getting too many but I feel for completionists. Modok and Thanos will be the first I've ever bought. 

I see nothing here that justifies that price tag. Sadly, the more people that just shrug and go with it, the more Hasbro is gonna feel free to jack up the cost. Yes I understand about inflation and prime rate and blah blah blah....I also understand that I'm not shelling out more money for less product. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

I see nothing here that justifies that price tag. Sadly, the more people that just shrug and go with it, the more Hasbro is gonna feel free to jack up the cost. Yes I understand about inflation and prime rate and blah blah blah....I also understand that I'm not shelling out more money for less product. 

Oh absolutely. While deluxe figures do seem to come with a decent assortment of accessories to help justify a higher price, it's still a load of bull. Yes higher oil prices and what not but as I said on a previous post, Hasbro admitted that with the new pegless articulation they are saving a good deal of money. Apparently that savings isn't being passed on to the customer. I'm glad I pick and choose characters vs buying everything legends. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: Thanks to FWOOSH's tatooinesandworm for uncovering more info on those listings we reported about the other day, I have some more details to share with you about them.

The biggest mystery from the listings that came from the Everest distributor was the one that said Marvel Villains Legends W Skull that had a product # of F3249. Based on the info posted on Fwoosh, it turns out that is for the upcoming Hydra Supreme (W Skull) figure that will be part of the Bring On The Bad Guys Wave. Fwoosh has posted that entire wave with individual product numbers as follows:

Marvel Villains – June 2021
F2749 – Assortment UPC: 5010993835188
Unknown (BaF)
• F2796 – Dormammu (Devil Joy) – 501099384716
• F2797 – Victor von Doom (Angel) – 5010993834655
• F2798 – The Hood (Cape) – 5010993834662
• F2799 – Lady Deathstrike (Mrs Sunshine) – 5010993834679
• F2800 – Arcade (Pinball Wizard) – 5010993834686
• F2802 – AIM Scientist (Lowly Fool) – 5010993834709
• F3249 – Hydra Supreme (W Skull) – 5010993865307

 



Retailers usually have the option of ordering solid cases of figures from a wave, but I don't know why the Canadian distributor choose to list that figure individually.

I had previously speculated, based on the description that perhaps that was going to be a Deluxe Maestro figure. Maestro should be coming still, but the listing on the Everest website was not for that one. In fact Fwoosh has listed additional info for the Maestro figure which I had not posted before:

F0219 – Legends Orchestra (Aug '21) – ($50) Maestro

Another mystery from the Everest website was the listing that simply said Marvel legends Classic Assortment with a product number of F1005

 

and UPC 5010993840021. Fwoosh has posted additional info for that wave as well.

Legends Classic X – September 2021
F1005 – Assortment UPC: 5010993840021
Unknown (BaF)
• F1006 – Classic X 1 – 5010993839636
• F1007 – Classic X 2 – 5010993839605
• F1008 – Classic X 3 – 5010993839599
• F1009 – Classic X 4 – 5010993839582
• F1010 – Classic X 5 – 5010993839629
• F1011 – Classic X 6 – 5010993839612
• F1091 – Classic X 7 – 5010993839643


From this we can see it will be a 7 figures in the wave with a Build-A-Figure. Based on these additional product #'s. I believe this will end up being a second Age of Apocalypse wave that has been rumored. I don't know what specific figures will be in the wave, but I am guessing Sabretooth will be one of them.

 



Fwoosh also breaks down the Fantastic Four Retro wave for us as follows:

Fantastic Four – November 2021
F0171 – Assortment UPC: 5010993842780
Retro Carded – No BaF
• F3018 – Figure 1 – 5010993842605
• F0350 – Figure 2 – 5010993842551
• F0351 – Figure 3 – 5010993842544
• F0352 – Figure 4 – 5010993842520
• F0353 – Figure 5 – 5010993842537
• F0354 – Figure 6 – 5010993842599


We still don't know the specific figures in the wave, but we can see it will have 6 figures and no Build-A-Figure, which is typical for a Retro wave.

Finally the folks at FWOOSH have discovered additional listings I have not reported on before.

INFINITY SAGA (MCU) – Late Summer / Early Fall 2021
• F0218 – SET 6 IM1 – 5010993842681 ($69.99)
• F0189 – SET 7 THR3 – 5010993842667 ($49.99)
• F0192 – SET 10 AVN4 – 5010993842353 ($59.99)

 



This Infinity Sage will be a series of MCU based movie figures similar to the Anniversary line Hasbro did a couple years ago. I had previously mentioned how I expected to see figures of Quicksilver from Age of Ultron and Warrior Thor from Endgame released this year. Well I am guessing they will be single releases that are part of this series. As for the listings Fwoosh posted, I believe the AVN4 set will be a 2-pack and the other two will be single releases. I can't say at this time what they are specifically, but from what I understand those prices listed will match up with the figures themselves, so consider that a clue.
 

 

Finally as I reported the other week, it looks like Marvel Legends prices will be going up this year. Basic figures will be going from a MSRP of $19.99 to $22.99. I've now seen this indicated from multiple sources. It looks like the final regular waves with the $19.99 MSRP will be House of X, Disney+ wave 1, Shang-Chi, Bad Guys, and Eternals.

Of course until Hasbro officially confirms all of this, we will continue to treat this info as RUMOR.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

Oh absolutely. While deluxe figures do seem to come with a decent assortment of accessories to help justify a higher price, it's still a load of bull. Yes higher oil prices and what not but as I said on a previous post, Hasbro admitted that with the new pegless articulation they are saving a good deal of money. Apparently that savings isn't being passed on to the customer. I'm glad I pick and choose characters vs buying everything legends. 

In my opinion, no amount of accessories will ever justify releasing a regular figure at a higher price or as I call it Siege Shockwave Syndrome

Interesting to here that Hasbro are saving money on the pegless tech, given they had said when it was introduced that it would be harder for them to reuse parts

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JayC said:

UPC 5010993840021. Fwoosh has posted additional info for that wave as well.

Legends Classic X – September 2021
F1005 – Assortment UPC: 5010993840021
Unknown (BaF)
• F1006 – Classic X 1 – 5010993839636
• F1007 – Classic X 2 – 5010993839605
• F1008 – Classic X 3 – 5010993839599
• F1009 – Classic X 4 – 5010993839582
• F1010 – Classic X 5 – 5010993839629
• F1011 – Classic X 6 – 5010993839612
• F1091 – Classic X 7 – 5010993839643


From this we can see it will be a 7 figures in the wave with a Build-A-Figure. Based on these additional product #'s. I believe this will end up being a second Age of Apocalypse wave that has been rumored. I don't know what specific figures will be in the wave, but I am guessing Sabretooth will be one of them.

Finally the folks at FWOOSH have discovered additional listings I have not reported on before.

INFINITY SAGA (MCU) – Late Summer / Early Fall 2021
• F0218 – SET 6 IM1 – 5010993842681 ($69.99)
• F0189 – SET 7 THR3 – 5010993842667 ($49.99)
• F0192 – SET 10 AVN4 – 5010993842353 ($59.99)

 



This Infinity Sage will be a series of MCU based movie figures similar to the Anniversary line Hasbro did a couple years ago. I had previously mentioned how I expected to see figures of Quicksilver from Age of Ultron and Warrior Thor from Endgame released this year. Well I am guessing they will be single releases that are part of this series. As for the listings Fwoosh posted, I believe the AVN4 set will be a 2-pack and the other two will be single releases. I can't say at this time what they are specifically, but from what I understand those prices listed will match up with the figures themselves, so consider that a clue.


Of course until Hasbro officially confirms all of this, we will continue to treat this info as RUMOR.

A Classic X-men set could be another AOA wave or given it is the 25th Anniversary maybe Onslaught

Going by the prices for the Infinity Saga I would guess

IM1 - 2 regular figures and a BAF sized

THR3 -   2 Regular Figures

AVN4 -    1 Regular Figure and 1 BAF

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think MODOK and Maestro should be taken as indications that the deluxe price is now $50. MODOK is more of a Riders figure than deluxe, so while $50 is high, it's not that much more than $40, and MODOK is obviously 100% new sculpt with probably about as much plastic as Professor X's hoverchair. Maestro is a little harder to say, my guess is that he's based on the newer Hulk mold, with a new head and other parts obviously. Pair that with a throne and I'd say that's worth $50. I'm kind of thinking of that as a sort of larger deluxe line. But who knows, maybe when they release MCU Kro he'll be $50 and I'll be proven wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayC said:

UPDATE: Thanks to FWOOSH's tatooinesandworm for uncovering more info on those listings we reported about the other day, I have some more details to share with you about them.

The biggest mystery from the listings that came from the Everest distributor was the one that said Marvel Villains Legends W Skull that had a product # of F3249. Based on the info posted on Fwoosh, it turns out that is for the upcoming Hydra Supreme (W Skull) figure that will be part of the Bring On The Bad Guys Wave. Fwoosh has posted that entire wave with individual product numbers as follows:

Marvel Villains – June 2021
F2749 – Assortment UPC: 5010993835188
Unknown (BaF)
• F2796 – Dormammu (Devil Joy) – 501099384716
• F2797 – Victor von Doom (Angel) – 5010993834655
• F2798 – The Hood (Cape) – 5010993834662
• F2799 – Lady Deathstrike (Mrs Sunshine) – 5010993834679
• F2800 – Arcade (Pinball Wizard) – 5010993834686
• F2802 – AIM Scientist (Lowly Fool) – 5010993834709
• F3249 – Hydra Supreme (W Skull) – 5010993865307

 



Retailers usually have the option of ordering solid cases of figures from a wave, but I don't know why the Canadian distributor choose to list that figure individually.

I had previously speculated, based on the description that perhaps that was going to be a Deluxe Maestro figure. Maestro should be coming still, but the listing on the Everest website was not for that one. In fact Fwoosh has listed additional info for the Maestro figure which I had not posted before:

F0219 – Legends Orchestra (Aug '21) – ($50) Maestro

Another mystery from the Everest website was the listing that simply said Marvel legends Classic Assortment with a product number of F1005

 

and UPC 5010993840021. Fwoosh has posted additional info for that wave as well.

Legends Classic X – September 2021
F1005 – Assortment UPC: 5010993840021
Unknown (BaF)
• F1006 – Classic X 1 – 5010993839636
• F1007 – Classic X 2 – 5010993839605
• F1008 – Classic X 3 – 5010993839599
• F1009 – Classic X 4 – 5010993839582
• F1010 – Classic X 5 – 5010993839629
• F1011 – Classic X 6 – 5010993839612
• F1091 – Classic X 7 – 5010993839643


From this we can see it will be a 7 figures in the wave with a Build-A-Figure. Based on these additional product #'s. I believe this will end up being a second Age of Apocalypse wave that has been rumored. I don't know what specific figures will be in the wave, but I am guessing Sabretooth will be one of them.

 



Fwoosh also breaks down the Fantastic Four Retro wave for us as follows:

Fantastic Four – November 2021
F0171 – Assortment UPC: 5010993842780
Retro Carded – No BaF
• F3018 – Figure 1 – 5010993842605
• F0350 – Figure 2 – 5010993842551
• F0351 – Figure 3 – 5010993842544
• F0352 – Figure 4 – 5010993842520
• F0353 – Figure 5 – 5010993842537
• F0354 – Figure 6 – 5010993842599


We still don't know the specific figures in the wave, but we can see it will have 6 figures and no Build-A-Figure, which is typical for a Retro wave.

Finally the folks at FWOOSH have discovered additional listings I have not reported on before.

INFINITY SAGA (MCU) – Late Summer / Early Fall 2021
• F0218 – SET 6 IM1 – 5010993842681 ($69.99)
• F0189 – SET 7 THR3 – 5010993842667 ($49.99)
• F0192 – SET 10 AVN4 – 5010993842353 ($59.99)

 



This Infinity Sage will be a series of MCU based movie figures similar to the Anniversary line Hasbro did a couple years ago. I had previously mentioned how I expected to see figures of Quicksilver from Age of Ultron and Warrior Thor from Endgame released this year. Well I am guessing they will be single releases that are part of this series. As for the listings Fwoosh posted, I believe the AVN4 set will be a 2-pack and the other two will be single releases. I can't say at this time what they are specifically, but from what I understand those prices listed will match up with the figures themselves, so consider that a clue.
 

 

Finally as I reported the other week, it looks like Marvel Legends prices will be going up this year. Basic figures will be going from a MSRP of $19.99 to $22.99. I've now seen this indicated from multiple sources. It looks like the final regular waves with the $19.99 MSRP will be House of X, Disney+ wave 1, Shang-Chi, Bad Guys, and Eternals.

Of course until Hasbro officially confirms all of this, we will continue to treat this info as RUMOR.

So basically the figure isn't coming with a skull. its just its codename.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please let one of the Infinity figures be an "I am Iron Man" figure. If this is a line celebrating the Infinity Saga, you gotta have a figure for the moment that is the literal culmination of the Infinity Saga.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE