Disney Toybox Iron Man Hall Of Armor And How Well It Works With 6" Marvel Legends

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Disney Toybox Iron Man Hall Of Armor playset and see if its compatible with 6" Marvel Legends. This set is being sold as a Disney Store exclusive. It is currently sold out online but can also be found at physical Disney stores.

Check out images for this set below in our

GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 1.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 2.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 3.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 4.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 5.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 6.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 7.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 8.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 9.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 10.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 11.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 12.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 13.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 14.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 15.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 16.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 17.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 18.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 19.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 20.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 21.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 22.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 23.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 24.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 25.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor 26.jpg

Disney-Toy-Box-Iron-Man-Hall-Of-Armor.jpg

I was very tempted to get this playset, but I had to pass on it since the little room I have left in my shelves is reserved for the ZD Toys Hall of Armor. However, I'm still happy to see so many people get it for their Iron Man display.

This playset really makes me wish Hasbro invested more in their 6" basic figure line because that'd be the perfect venue to produce playsets like this which could be used by collectors. I mean, 40 dollars for something like this is a steal.

On a side note, I saw on eBay somebody use the attachments that come in this playset to customize the Starboost and Atmosphere Iron Man figures. They do look pretty interesting.

s-l1600+%25281%2529.jpg s-l1600.jpg

Holy! I couldn't imagine them making something like this, if anything it seems  too big for their own figures and perfect for Marvel legends/6 inch scale. This gonna sold out soooo fast. Just saw video, surprised how well engineered it is, ability to stuck them together and possibly create real impressive hall of armor, that's just crazy for that price point. Hasbro would take at least 100-150 for this and make us preorder with money upfront. This has to be the best comic book based playset in recent years, you can even use it for Spider-man/ spider verse costume display or Batman costume diorama. So many possibilities! 

image.png

image.png

This is nice, I don't really have any Disney stuff but this would be a nice first purchase. The size compatibility is great and adding lights would make it stand out. Also a paint touch up would go a long way for those inclined to do so. JayC mentioned about the foot pegs but a bit of sticky tack would solve that problem quite easily. Overall I personally endorse this product. Disney can send my check to BBTS.

• 2 months later...