One-off looks that would look great as figures

I know that, in general, most people would prefer to see figures of somewhat enduring looks, and I definitely agree, but there are a ton of one-off looks that appeared in a single issue, single scene, or single storyline (often from an alternate future or universe), and some of them are just too damn cool. This isn't really a wish list of figures you actually want made, as I assume these would--at best--be very low priority for most people, but more of a "these would look great as figures" or "I wouldn't be mad if they made these" list of one-off costumes or characters.

I'm going to start with the original X-Men.

Angel (horseman of salvation)

spacer.png

Beast (from the past if he stayed in the present long enough to exist in the future)

spacer.png

Cyclops (Basilisk, from Age of X)

spacer.png

Iceman (Blind Science future from Second Coming)

spacer.png

Jean Grey (Xorn, from the past if she had stayed in the present long enough to exist in a different future than the above Beast)

spacer.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may be mistaken, as I do not have this issue, but from what I understand, Jericho Drumm only had this look (an amalgam of his classic and modern looks) for a few panels.    This was als

Like 70% of the Wasp's costumes appeared only once.

I don't know if these count as one-offs. Not high-priority for production. Cable is cool. Phoenix looks cool. Beast is interesting. Didn't last long.

Posted Images

I wouldn't mind some of Ben Reilly's rejected designs being done; especially the Red and Black costume on the bottom right, which Toy Biz made a 5 inch toy of back in the 90's

de7y91r-c4bd1322-4631-4c77-b5c1-361a5cc6

I may be mistaken, as I do not have this issue, but from what I understand, Jericho Drumm only had this look (an amalgam of his classic and modern looks) for a few panels. 
https://i.imgur.com/Nce0T4B.jpg

This was also the inspiration for the Fan Choice custom/prototype Hasbro showed off at San Diego Comic Con in 2009, and I still want to see this figure in Legends.
https://i.imgur.com/kJ0etTI.jpg?1

Great topic. I hope it gets a lot of responses with pictures.

My suggestions aren’t super imaginative. I bet that F4 would sell, and the Gambit and Storm look cool.

I really wish that Cerebro team could have lasted longer. Great looks.

694494EB-AD41-48A6-9A3D-B3436B4B188D.jpeg

E6B590C9-7CD0-4393-AE88-1B1B5DDE9D18.jpeg

30508C89-E0D3-4175-92DC-E3D37AB19D7C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chunkylover said:

Great topic. I hope it gets a lot of responses with pictures.

My suggestions aren’t super imaginative. I bet that F4 would sell, and the Gambit and Storm look cool.

I really wish that Cerebro team could have lasted longer. Great looks.

694494EB-AD41-48A6-9A3D-B3436B4B188D.jpeg

E6B590C9-7CD0-4393-AE88-1B1B5DDE9D18.jpeg

30508C89-E0D3-4175-92DC-E3D37AB19D7C.jpeg

Jeez if that group got the classic Byrne Negative suits before the actual FF.. I’m sure they’d sell but THAT would get people talking ( yelling )

'Kick me' Spider-Man is a must, lol. Destroyer Thor would be a dream! Also, Jack Kirby gave Odin more outfits than a Las Vegas act, but this one here. is my favourite. Secret Wars Doom is a no-brainer for me tooAmazing-Bag-Man-Spider-Man-ds1-1340x1340.thumb.jpg.9fa1ac5aab69435928fe16cfb9f9c1a0.jpg

Thor_Vol_1_381.thumb.jpg.822036267b62009d5212cd583301e52c.jpg

5797c7a6cadf339dbb34cfd0b56d5497.thumb.jpg.830d4447a712dc10f4558881c95cd754.jpgc042412a50b157beb42f634d3439c1d3.thumb.jpg.da88e8cd31cce35762472b3ca888220b.jpg

this spider-woman outfit

spacer.png

Some of the other Poisons

spacer.png

if they are gonna stuff are faces with some new Deadpools this year , can one please be Pantherpool

spacer.png

Lady venom 2099

spacer.png

Black Cat 2099

spacer.png

17 hours ago, SpiderS said:

My favorite one off look is more of a one off character version kinda, it's Scarlet MJ, it's really good looking design, dare I say even better than Spider-Gwen. image.thumb.png.97c46928f2c7eb45574b48a596443591.png

yeah I love this look it's really rad, I'd also love to see them give us MJ as Spinnerette.

19 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Space X-Men and Savage Land Rogue 

642027.jpg

tumblr_ob2ttjxD8n1refsh5o1_1280.jpg

14 hours ago, leokearon said:

Iron Spider MJ

spacer.png

Yes, Iron Spider Mj and Rogue from Savage Land are must, I would have Rogue preferably with Savage Land Storm, or maybe in Savage Land based Multi Pack along with Kazar Shanna and their cat.

7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

this spider-woman outfit

spacer.png

Some of the other Poisons

spacer.png

if they are gonna stuff are faces with some new Deadpools this year , can one please be Pantherpool

spacer.png

Lady venom 2099

spacer.png

Black Cat 2099

spacer.png

The first and fourth photos aren't showing up.

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah I love this look it's really rad, I'd also love to see them give us MJ as Spinnerette.

I would love to see a Renew Your Vows 2 Pack with Spinnerette and Annie

I mentioned this before- Valkyrie in her gold-orange chrome off the shoulder outfit, with blue-teal cape. She wore it for maybe 2 issues and then it was never seen again.

RCO005_1463889890.JPG

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I mentioned this before- Valkyrie in her gold-orange chrome off the shoulder outfit, with blue-teal cape. She wore it for maybe 2 issues and then it was never seen again.

RCO005_1463889890.JPG

Won't be a bad look, but it would have to be shiny

On 1/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, SpiderS said:

Yes, Iron Spider Mj and Rogue from Savage Land are must, I would have Rogue preferably with Savage Land Storm, or maybe in Savage Land based Multi Pack along with Kazar Shanna and their cat.

Agree, Iron Spider MJ and Rogue from Savage land would be exciting to have....with Hasbro making female figures in female proportion (i.e. Hellfire club box set), I'm hoping they can get the savage land rogue right.