Deadpool 3 Confirmed To Take Place In MCU With R Rating - Not Being Released In 2021

JayC

Marvel Studio's Kevin Feige has confirmed in a recent interview with Collider that the next Deadpool movie will be taking place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and will have an R rating like the first two Deadpool movies.

“It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan’s overseeing a script right now,” Feige said. “It will not be [filming] this year. Ryan is a very busy, very successful actor. We’ve got a number of things we’ve already announced that we now have to make, but it’s exciting for it to have begun. Again, a very different type of character in the MCU, and Ryan is a force of nature, which is just awesome to see him bring that character to life.

16 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

I do trust in Disney to do good with deadpool, just hope that don't mess it up. Gonna be interesting to see what marvel is gonna do with him if he is going to be in the mcu well before the xmen. A spiderman teamup!?!?

Some people are suggesting that this would make a great introduction for Wolverine at least.

I still can't believe how well the first two movies did and that I like them so much. Never was a fan of DP in the comics and didn't like him in the X men movies with Wolverine. Ryan Reynolds breathed life into this character like raising the dead IMO. Wish him all the luck in his script for DP3. Oh and also those cameo's with Colossus and Juggernaut certainly helped a lot too. Hope they keep up the great work.

2 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Hahah, I knew they'd make another one even despite with RR said about not wanting to a while back. Either way, it's cool with me. I too have never read a Deadpool comic, nor have I had any interest in him, but I've enjoyed both films. Hope they keep and bring back Zaze as Domino! 

ditto.  i think the only comics i've read with DP are Remender's Uncanny X-Force.