Marvel Legends 6" Modern Green She-Hulk Figure From Hasbro

JayC

Marvel Monday returns for the new year with a new 6" Marvel Legends modern Green She-Hulk figure which is a repaint of the most recent grey version released last year. The figure comes in regular packaging and is going up for pre-order today at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors.

Jennifer Walters mutates into She-Hulk, a massive, muscled, green hero with boundless strength and the will to do good.

Green-She-Hulk-01.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-02.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-03.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-04.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-05.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-06.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-07.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-08.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-09.jpg

Green-She-Hulk-10.jpg

She-Hulk.jpg

Damn, on the one hand I think this is a beautifully sculpted figure and I'm so happy to get it in green.

On the other hand, I would have preferred either the Sensational/Avengers purple look, the Fantastic Four look, or the classic Savage look with the long white shirt/skirt. This is so close to being right on the money, but... well, if I passed on the new Falcon figure I will probably pass on this one too and hope we get another more iconic comic book version down the road.

I knew they were going to do it. All the praises of the mold when the grey came out easily said they were going to do it in green too. I dont have the grey and have wanted a new one for a while. Im like the others above me and want a more classic look for her. That alt head is suuuuuuuuuuper out of place. They just grabbed modern spider womans head from a normal sized body and put it on a larger womans body.. just weird man. Also what a missed opportunity to give her a good smiling alt head instead. That alone kills this fig for me. She does look great with that rage head in green tho. 

I find it funny that not even the packaging artwork matches up the figure. I get that they were going for She-Hulk's look in the first arc of Jason Aaron's Avengers, but it kinda missed the mark since the Grey She-Hulk body was much slimmer.

However, I guess since it's green it's going to be a decent enough placeholder for a classic She-Hulk in people's shelves until Hasbro gets around to making that one.