The Marvel Universe S.H.I.E.L.D. Car That Almost Was

JayC

Former Hasbro and Toy Biz employee David Vonner has posted this video of a 3.75" scale Marvel Universe SHIELD car that was being worked on for the line but never made it into production. You can see in the video that when you push a button guns pop out and it goes into flight mode.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ-IDD8gFrj/

Marvel-Universe-SHIELD-Car.jpg

4 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

Man I wish David still worked for hasbro, I can only imagine the stuff the would have even released.

David Vonner always seemed to be the best man for this figure job, from interviews and him showing us and telling us about his ideas, he was trully the essential candidate for making figures, he knows what the people want, because he wants it too, a true fan working for the fans. I think it's a shame he's not in the superhero department right now, the creativity isn't there for wrestling I vote bring Vonner back to Legends!

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

If that was every released I would hope they would do something better with the SHIELD logo

Yeah, I was thinking the same about the logo, nice vehicle though. Looks like a Toyota Avalon from the top view. This may have sold well with an added Nick Fury figure to pilot it.