Marvel Legends Deluxe Thanos 6" Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Deluxe Thanos figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY

and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Deluxe-Thanos-01.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-02.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-03.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-04.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-05.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-06.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-07.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-08.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-09.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-10.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-11.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-12.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-13.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-14.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-15.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-16.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-17.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-18.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-19.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-20.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-21.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-22.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-23.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-24.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-25.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-26.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-27.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-28.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-29.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-30.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-31.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-32.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-33.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-34.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-35.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-36.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-37.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-38.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-39.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-40.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-41.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-42.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-43.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-44.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-45.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-46.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-47.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-48.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-49.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-50.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-51.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-52.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-53.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-54.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-55.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-56.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-57.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-58.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-59.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-60.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-61.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-62.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-63.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-64.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-65.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-66.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-67.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-68.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-69.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-70.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-71.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-72.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-73.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-74.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-75.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-76.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-77.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-78.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-79.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-80.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-81.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-82.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-83.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-84.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-85.JPG

Deluxe-Thanos-86.JPG

I believe I have mentioned this before but yep I pick this one up from gamestop. And even tho gamestop is know for sucking it has came in clutch for me as of recently with this purchase and the  cardback of empire strikes back darth vader that was canceled from my walmart order. Walmart can stick it...

I'm no fan of that goofy looming King Thanos head sculpt. It actually seems to totally remove his already short neck, but otherwise it's a damn fine looking figure. I hesitated at first, thinking the modern WM exclusive version was good enough, but my fear of missing out drove me to fear purchase it. Now seeing this review helped me realize it was a good purchase.

Now, if we can get them to do a comic version of the Infinity Watch in their original form.

watiw_2nm1.jpg

The King Thanos head made absolutely no sense to include with classic Thanos. An alternate gritted teeth or closed mouth mean looking Thanos head sculpt was what shoulda been included with this figure. As far as them not looking "too different" to some of you, um yeah, big difference between modern Thanos look & his classic look. I hope some of you are never asked to look at 5 guys in a lineup, you'll send the wrong guy up the river.

Instead of 3 different left hands, how bout an extra "open/gripping" right hand?  Great looking classic Thanos, they nailed the Ron Lim look to a T but including a King Thanos head sculpt made zero sense unless they planning on releasing a version of that & it includes a classic Thanos head to force you to buy it.

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

The King Thanos head was clearly done to get people who have one of the previous Thanos figures to buy this one by allowing them to have a different character instead of making them think they are double-dipping.

Hmm. I hadn't really thought of that. It makes perfect sense but I still think a neutral sculpt should have been included as well. I'm fine with the sculpt we're getting but a neutral face would have made this almost perfect. 

15 minutes ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

Hmm. I hadn't really thought of that. It makes perfect sense but I still think a neutral sculpt should have been included as well. I'm fine with the sculpt we're getting but a neutral face would have made this almost perfect. 

Yeah, if they are going to give a character a facial expression, then they should also include a neutral head.