Ghost Rider Scarecrow

Dabboi

I had this figure a long time ago as a kid, and I loved it. I loved the design and his level in the Ghost Rider PS2 game, which I played dozens of hours of, so I have a soft spot for this character.

How does it hold up? 

Would you like a new Legend of this character?

(Sorry for my amount of posts lately, trying to be more active on the forums)

unnamed.jpg

Yeah I'd love a Scarecrow figure, I'd prefer him in his classic comic look though not this.

I also say hey Hasbro! can we get a Retro Ghost Rider wave this year!

spacer.png

Imagine seeing this package on shelves again, and we can finally get Dan Ketch and some supporting characters that would be a dream come true

I still have that one, not enough Ghost Rider characters in ML scale, it still holds up alright, but I'd like to see a classic made for ML and as many Ghost Rider characters as Hasbro will give us.  A new Danny Ketch as a riders figure, a more modern Johnny Blaze riders figure, Blackout, Orb, Deathwatch, Lilith, Danny (post Last Stand of the Spirits of Vengeance), Johnny (King of Hell), and maybe even a BAF Mephisto somehow would be a great start. 

Not that I have any delusions about Hasbro actually giving us supernatural characters, it's a pipedream.